Author Topic: I'm Going Into the Story: Wild West Style! (Out of Character)  (Read 19535 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Going Into the Story: Wild West Style! (Out of Character)
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2006, 04:36:50 pm »
Just to clarify!

Sam, your most recent post is explaining about what happened after you were told to leave the Red Valley Saloon, right?
Yes
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2006, 04:43:41 pm »
Wonderful!

Okay then, let's keep this going!

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2006, 04:02:14 pm »
My post takes place just before Patman Wakes up.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2006, 04:58:27 pm »
And during!

:P

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2006, 08:28:17 am »
Perhaps someone should post a short summary of the story so far... It makes things easier if any other people want to come in.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2006, 11:11:37 am »
I will do it.

It should be up sometime tonight.

Tomorrow if I forget. :D

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2006, 05:30:32 pm »
Double posting for an ever so sexy bumparoo!

This is what has happened thus far.

Kevin Ott (PatMan33), under the guise of Ryan Simmons, robs the Red Valley bank with two thugs and makes off with all of the valuables and money. The two thugs ride off and Kevin burns his disguise then heads back into town.

Meanwhile Dr. Samuel Krakow (Krakow Sam) is selling "medicine" to an unsuspecting public while a Mr. Gore (sgore) pretends to be ill.

Joseph Priest (gutwrencher89) rides into town and takes a seat at the bar. He notices three men leave the bank. He gets onto his horse and rides around town.

Syviana (Gunner) is in another town and finds himself chasing some bank robbers out in the open range.

John (shadowlord18) has been sent on a mission to kill a Ryan Simmons and does not know that the name "Ryan Simmons" is an alias of Kevin Ott.

The Red Hared Woman (LadyM) runs the Red Valley Saloon which is the nexus of Red Valley nightlife.

Eventually Dr. Krakow, Gore, an Un-Named Character (Played by Detoxicated), Joseph Priest, and Kevin Ott all make their way to the Red Valley Saloon. The Un-named Character walks out soon after and is not heard from again. Dr. Krakow starts a barroom brawl and as Kevin Ott walks in, he is assaulted by a man who subsequently finds himself on the other side of a window.

Kevin quickly swoops in and takes the last available room. John pays the Red Haired Woman five dollars to sleep in the kitchen. Dr. Krakow and Gore find lodging at another inn. The others are assumed to have slept outside.

Before the night is done, Dr. Krakow, Gore, and Kevin Ott play a game of cards. Kevin thinks that Dr. Krakow is cheating when really Krakow grabbed a deck of marked cards and does not realize it. Gore is the big winner, mostly out of dumb luck, and a fight at another table quickly ends the game.

Everyone finally goes to their beds, wherever they may be.

Gore wakes up early and looks out his window to see two men talking. It is all very suspicious and when Gore turns, a shot is fired. Hearing the shot, Kevin flies out of bed, fearing an attack, but realizes it was nothing at all.

Kevin goes down to the R+L's General Store to drop off payment for a tip regarding the bank he had robbed the day before.

John goes to the post office to deliver a letter.

Kevin walks into the Saloon and asks the Red Haired Woman if she needs help. She tells him to help move some crates. Kevin does and gets breakfast in return.

This is where things are now. If you need any further clarification, send me (PatMan33) a PM. I would be more than happy to help.

The game can be found here: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=6345.0

Anyone and everyone is welcome!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 06:02:00 pm by PatMan33 »

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2006, 05:58:46 pm »
Pat that's great!  :o   :D Thanks!