Author Topic: metriod Fusion and Zero Mission, I need help  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Dragon_Reborn

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
    • AxI Studios
metriod Fusion and Zero Mission, I need help
« on: August 13, 2006, 03:35:27 pm »
Hey, So i beat Castlevania DoS and AoS, and Love them and their type of gameplay, so my friend introduced me to Metriod Fusion, I'm loving it so far, but I can beat the Sec Droid even when i consult a walkthrough.  Can you guys help me?  Also, is Zero Mission worth playing?  My friend is also willing to let me borrow that.  And is Fire Emblem worth buying?  Thanks.

Luke Smith of 1up Yours: "The road the Fanatsy land is paved in virgin's blood."

JOIN AXISTUDIO'S FORUMS!

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: metriod Fusion and Zero Mission, I need help
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 01:37:42 pm »
well i don't know which droid you mean but if mean the gravity droid i cant help you becose he is really annoying :P zero mission is basically the same as fusion but whit another world and a little less Intel about what to do...and fire emblem....that game is just amazing :P you its turn based strategy so if you don't like that don't buy it :P

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

werechicken

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 01:39:31 pm »
you've got to shoot missile down onto the top of it's head, you can climb the ladder allong the cealing to do this, you can't shoot it when it's firing that mortar thing, also charged beams will work too. Zero missions pretty good too.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 02:50:46 am »
ooow that robot that looks like a can of sardines whit legs on it....he was kinda easy to me  :-\

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 07:55:44 pm »
The one thing I remember about that fight is that you need to keep an eye on those mortars that create the flame walls. Try to stay directly above them when they explode and you should be a little better off.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 12:12:57 am by Fade2gray »

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 09:21:31 pm »
the first time or the second time?
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 04:26:05 am »
also, you can fire rockets diagonally down into the robot. Very useful when it starts moving really fast.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.