Author Topic: The X Files  (Read 1885 times)

c14dude

The X Files
« on: August 11, 2006, 04:30:49 am »
so i just recently watched an episode of the X files and i forgot just how much fun this
show is (nine season's strong to boot!). The Movie was also great i think!

Offline Great Distance

• Mappy Meowky
    • View Profile
Re: The X Files
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 05:31:09 am »
I love the X files! They're currently rerunning all nine seasons here in Finland. I didn't watch it from the beginning the first time it was shown, so now I'm not going to miss an episode. ;D It is currently shown on Mondays and Tuesdays and the next episode is Redux II from season 5.

Oh, and the movie is good, too. I really hope that one day there will be another X files movie... :-\

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 08:46:37 am »
I didn't and don't really like X-Files because I perfer Twilight Zone..... The original series....
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 12:41:41 pm »
I am working my way through season 3, and have seen 1 + 2. My all time favourite show.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Met

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 05:18:41 pm »
Instead of making a new topic about this show I think I'll save some space and bring redemption to this thread on how great the X-Files is.

The series started when I was 4. But I saw all the episodes because my mom was pretty much a space enthusiast. When I saw all these episodes I couldn't have possibly understood them. But now that I watch them again, with a little more gray matter in the noggin, I find this to be an (pardon the slang) awesome television show. Just finished the episode titled "Space" which is in season 1 and going into the episode called "Fallen Angel". I'm watching em on TV Links which has the first 2 seasons.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:09:06 pm by Met »