Author Topic: My creature darkmass  (Read 2843 times)

Offline Nazzul

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
My creature darkmass
« on: August 10, 2006, 11:57:39 pm »
http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darkmassty0.png

Sorry not sure how to post the actual picture itself yet.

Well my monster is a creature called darkmass its very big and bulky. It comes from a fiery planet of volcanoes and rock. This creature is very aggressive and large with metallic legs and mandibles. It's plating is suitable to the environment and is able to survive in very harsh temperatures. Darkmass is an omnivore that loves to eat rocks to keep a nice and shiny coating. Who knows the possibilities of growing since it is a main predator on it's barren planet. Perhaps other and smarter aliens could use it for it's own benefit if able to tame.

The spike on this creatures head is helpful when trying to attract a mate as well as when this creature comes in contact with another male. Darkmass loves to burrow in the rocks of it's planet to stay cool  as well as collecting precious minerals. The eggs of darkmass are very hard and even look like smooth black rocks. Babys must borrow there way out o the thick shell and is taken care of the father until it must survive on its own.

A popular idea some people have came up with Darkmass is the ability to tell the future.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:05:58 pm by Nazzul »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: My creature darkmass
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 12:06:59 am »
Sorry not sure how to post the actual picture itself yet.

you put around the pic
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Nazzul

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 05:59:45 am »
muahahaha all must fear me and say aww thats cute,,,before getting run over.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 06:04:14 am »
*Picks up creature and shakes violently*

Tell me the future; damn you!

Offline Nazzul

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 06:36:16 am »
Results foggy feed me.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 08:57:57 am »
*Picks up creature and shakes violently*

Tell me the future; damn you!
You will meet a Tall, dark Torpal. You will move house. You will ingest some kind of nutrient.

Your colour is Red or Green. Maybe Purple. White could be in there. Yellow doesn't really have a chance, but Blue might have what it takes.

Results may not be totally 100% accurate. If you have a complaint, wait for the psychic planet fo Zurnai to be discovered, then post your complaints there.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Nazzul

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 09:32:36 am »
Rawr the universe is one big plate and the planets my pie!

Offline Nazzul

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 10:05:33 pm »

My creature darkmass
« on: Yesterday at 11:57:39 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres some more maybe a little more detailed and alos a description of a certain Darkmass

Description: This very round and large beast, Has a very hard shell seeminly impenetrable. The body seems to be made of a smoother black rock type substance that seems very hard. His legs are metallic and very pointy as well as his mandibles. He may seem dumb but in actuality it is a very observant creature. Not a very violent creature but when it.s mad watch out.

Strengths: This creature has a very tough shell and the drill on its head can be used as a weapon. His big eye seems like a good spot to attack  but in reality it is almost as tough as his shell. When it wants full protection this creature will retract everything it has and turn into a ball.

Weaknesses. Zenith may be big but it's no meat eater it will do it's best to defend it'self and when awaken suddenly. Zenith is also a very slow creature it may have long strides but because of it's weight it is easily out run. The one true weakness of Zenith is it's insides and joints as well las the sides of it's drill. If a creature somehow gets on top being very difficult because of the smoothness and natural slick secretion an area around the drill has a few openings that can be exploited. Although hes hard on the outside this creatures third stomach is very squishy and if destroyed then dead Zenith which may be possible because Zeniths large maw near the mandibles.

Hobbies: Burrowing and sleeping for long periods eating rocks.

Favortie food: Iron

How it all began: As the miners of the molten planet Darkfire labored ever so tiresly avoiding large lava spills and mining precious mineral from the earth a sudden explosion was heard. "Oh must have been another plasma explosion to clear more rock" A miner remarked suddenly a yells and shouts were heard. A loud crash started to come up from the mine.
Who awoke me!? Why are all these people in my home. Zenith thought as he crashed through these strange new tunnels. Some odd stinging sensations started to come to Zenith, it seemed that the miners decided to open fire with there small arms on Zenith. Zenith stopped to see he saw at this strange new entrance with many little people shooting there lasers at Zenith. They must be invaders trying to destroy me!. Zenith rushed for the exit smashing the rock that was around Zenith. The miners ran from the tunnels some were pierced by Zeniths spiky feet. Once when Zenith finally made it to the exit of the cave (which became much bigger) Zenith felt a strange tugging sensation. Whats this flying ship doing around my home it looks tasty unfortunately for Zenith large flash of blinding light and suddenly Zenith found himself chained and and behind a strange force field.

Darkmass quote of old translated form the strange clicking and high pitched frequencies of talk. "We are the watchers the guardians always keep your eye open"

Weapons: Zenith has no hands so his feet mandibles and drill are his offensive method.

Cloths: Zenith has no cloths and his shell does just fine unfortunately he also has nothing to block his vulnerable joints.

Quirks: Zenith is much more hungry and curios than normal Darkmass's as well he can be much more agressive.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:55:35 pm by Nazzul »