Beep-Beep!

Bee-Bee-Boop!
11 (14.7%)
Beep-Ba-Bee-Boop!
38 (50.7%)
Boop-Be-Boop!
26 (34.7%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: T.A.A. - Your Doodling Commissions Headquarters!  (Read 320976 times)

Offline flames

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • Life is what you make it .Mine's a video game
    • View Profile
Re: The Drawing Request Contact List
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2006, 08:53:59 am »
you don't have to make it but thanks if you do

hi i have made a thread about this but here's my Serprant and a description  of what it looks like

colour : i don't mind the colour just pick what you think suits it best

appearance: The serprant is the centaurs of desreca , a planet that is a desert but has oceans of water.All animals on desreca have evolved to drink the salty water.Serprants have a tough hide and can not swim but have a long tail with a brightly colored fluke on the end that is used for attracting a mate ( the bigger the tail and brighter the colour the more likely it will get a female to mate but females have them too ) and also has a spike inside which can be shot up to stab if in a fight.It has zebra stripes right down the body which is shaped like a horses which include horse legs but it is scaly.It has 2 pairs of arms one being on its back witch long sharp claws and the other at the front with clawed hands used to hold things or play bongo's.It has a long neck which it holds high.It has a head like a snakes with 7'' teeth and 2  14'' fangs at the front it kills small prey in a bite.They are social animals hunting in packs to over come some  of the large sea creatures which they eat or tame.
http://

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2006, 11:14:47 am »
you don't have to make it but thanks if you do

hi i have made a thread about this but here's my Serprant and a description  of what it looks like

colour : i don't mind the colour just pick what you think suits it best

appearance: The serprant is the centaurs of desreca , a planet that is a desert but has oceans of water.All animals on desreca have evolved to drink the salty water.Serprants have a tough hide and can not swim but have a long tail with a brightly colored fluke on the end that is used for attracting a mate ( the bigger the tail and brighter the colour the more likely it will get a female to mate but females have them too ) and also has a spike inside which can be shot up to stab if in a fight.It has zebra stripes right down the body which is shaped like a horses which include horse legs but it is scaly.It has 2 pairs of arms one being on its back witch long sharp claws and the other at the front with clawed hands used to hold things or play bongo's.It has a long neck which it holds high.It has a head like a snakes with 7'' teeth and 2  14'' fangs at the front it kills small prey in a bite.They are social animals hunting in packs to over come some  of the large sea creatures which they eat or tame.

Choose an artist from the list, and PM them.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Rhodix

• Elevator Action Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2006, 11:27:57 am »
I already drew this creature, but I only go to be able to place here in about 2 or 3 hours.
Still it is a rough draft, but I think that you go to be able to think on what is right or wrong on it.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2006, 11:40:44 am »
i already drew most of it,but i'm confused about the horns,thump on te arm and the scyth,the rest is done.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Rhodix

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2006, 02:11:37 pm »
I already drew this creature, but I only go to be able to place here in about 2 or 3 hours.
Still it is a rough draft, but I think that you go to be able to think on what is right or wrong on it.

Here it is!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2006, 02:14:22 pm »
that pic answers alot off questions for me,i'll finish my ver. of the pic when i can and turn it in.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2006, 10:48:28 pm »
Would cartography (maps) fit in here ??? I can't draw anything organic, but if you need a planet, system, or galaxy map I'm pretty good with that.

Darth Grievi
Style: Various maps and charts for planets, solar systems, galaxies, etc.
Tools: Hand drawn, scanned, and colored in Photoshop
Fee: Free, although art trades are welcomed.

Offline flames

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2006, 02:20:58 am »
its really good and dark greivus could you make serprants planet if you want plz .

the planet is all desert with large oceans taking up 75 0/0 of the planet it has a few rain forset like trees on it that are red and orange in colour.

Also i am trying to get my dad to get are scanner working so i can show one of my ocean creatures i have done the male just doing the female now i like it wondering what everybody else will think

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2006, 06:24:45 am »

Here it is!

Looks like something out of one of those old timey monster books. With the sea serpents and mermaids and chimeras and whatnot.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline flames

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2006, 07:19:30 am »

Here it is!

Looks like something out of one of those old timey monster books. With the sea serpents and mermaids and chimeras and whatnot.

it is supposed to be the thing that went to earth mutated a few things and made centaures based slightly on its self useing a unsuspeting hman and a horse ( too bad for the horse )

« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 01:57:42 am by flames »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2006, 08:41:18 am »
here is my take on the creature
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8932/serpranku7.jpg
something i figured,horse speed+snake strike+ramming horns=one mean head butt,ouch
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 08:44:33 am by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline flames

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2006, 08:48:23 am »
wow ! :o :o :o i like it that is cool

Offline delajeth

• Breakout Battler
  • Genesis Spore Webmaster
    • View Profile
    • Genesis Spore
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2006, 09:12:54 am »
ok, id like to offer my services, which, as of what i can tell are quite unique

i can make 3d models of your creatures (as long as they arnt to complex..)

in return for my services there are these payment plans

- just the model - signing up on my forum and posting 10 times
- the model and its colouration - signing up and 30 posts
- the model, its colouration and animation - signing up and posting like a mad man!

animation will be done in a 3d enviroment and recorded in a movie format

as you can see, for the most part these models will cost you no more than half and hour minimum of your time

(all posts must be of at least a sentance in length of valid non spam discussion following the rules of the site. link can be found in my signature)

some examples of my work (yes some of them are existing animals)

my creature - the rodenaptor - the missing link between rodents and raptors, deadly carnivore with a strange cheese obsesion...

a dragon, with colours (skinned)

an alien

squirrel

beaver

all images are my propety. if you wish to publish the image/movie i produce for you on another site you must first seek my permission

Offline flames

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2006, 09:30:49 am »
here is my take on the creature
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8932/serpranku7.jpg
something i figured,horse speed+snake strike+ramming horns=one mean head butt,ouch

thats funny lol . if you anger it you will be geting more that a mean head but

Offline Rhodix

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2006, 01:29:31 pm »
It resembles me Motaro, from Mortal Kombat.