Author Topic: The War Council. (Anti-Holy Emporer Dictatorship)  (Read 33875 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The War Council. (Anti-Holy Emporer Dictatorship)
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 09:38:09 am »
// Then I believe the Yunimor 5.1 will do the appropriate damage! There still need to be Torpal to be used as pets! //

OOC: Did you read my PM yes?

//Foolish 'emperor', continues to try the will of the torpals. Don't make us resort to just bombarding you from space; we want our soldiers to get some excercise, you know.//

ooc: repliedá ;)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 09:44:02 am »
// Haha! I have allowed my scientists to work on a top-secret weapon! living weapons at that, super soldiers! You will see them in action soon! Haha! //

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 09:48:52 am »
//Hah! Do you know how many alleged 'super-soldiers' have been slain on the battlefield by torpal hands? They will fall, just like the rest.//

"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 10:42:24 am »
// Torpal Clone 1.2A, take back the ship! They will pay for what they did to the god-like Yunimius! //

A different transmission opens.

// Haha! I shall triumph! Remember the Torpal ambassador at the Galactic Congres? We found Torpal DNA in it's chambers! My scientists have modified the already powerful beings for more stamina and strength than the pets! Praise the Unspoken, and my Holiness! //

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 11:10:16 am »
* Hun Hocho Hik relays a message to the war council *
//Good news war council. As of this point the Forthi troops have made contact with the Yunimius rebels. Weapons have been sent to them and they are have lead a "Forthi" elite team to the control room of the Ulis planetary defense system. If need be we are able to activate and deactivate the defensive systems upon our request. Let's use their own system against them.//

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 11:15:25 am »
//You...you've cloned us?!?!? This is the final straw!! Whereas we were simply going to kill you before, that is no longer enough...Now, races the galaxy over will remember what we shall do to you for years to come. Twenty more warships are now coming to Ullis, and they shall destory your forces without mercy. You may have our DNA, but you lack our weapons and training. All you have are empty shells...which will soon be bested by REAL torpals!!!//

*on Ullis, the commanding officer gives his troops a similar speach*

//Good news, men. It turns out this won't be as much of a slaughter as we thought. You lucky men have the oppurtunity to fight a worthy opponent! These pitiful clones are not real torpals, but they will provide a challenge, for once. I want you all to kick some ass, send Zesh some worthy spirits, and show the emperor the full might of the TORPALS!!!//

*crowd begins roaring and cheering enthusiastically*

*torpals also send a message to allied forces*
//Allied troops on Ullis, we have an important message. The emperor has created an army of genetically modified torpal clones, and they shall prove more than a match for all soldiers on the planet. We strongly advise that all uneccesary forces return to space immediately. An additional twenty warships are arriving at Ullis soon, and we shall have the situation under control.//
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 11:21:45 am »
Zarukions Pre-Recorded Message://Hello fellow life forms we are wondering if we may join this interesting little council?//
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2006, 11:24:39 am »
One of the Cloning Facility 29.B's scientists opens a communication line with the cloned Torpal general.

// Good news! I will be sending you the new model of the CosmoRings, amung which the great HKLO Might. Also, a shipment of 200,000 Torpal Clones which have received in-womb training are being sent your way! //

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2006, 11:29:52 am »
New Zarukion line opens;//I am sorry but our universe assimilater is complete please comply...//
Ooc: >:D
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2006, 11:48:10 am »
//The Kangorian troops on Ulis have captured another major city. The inhabitants......were not very lucky to see angry Kangorians. The city no longer exists and the inhabitants are a little....dead at the moment, we took a couple of them for torturing, i mean questioning. We are preparing to take back the Outer Fringe Worlds with our secret project. The Forthi remember the technology that destroyed the Tyronian Fleet on the Tower world? It is based off of that thing. Its not as powerful but will do nicely.

If any would like to kill some Yuminus in Space please join in, if not we would ask to not enter that area.//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2006, 12:24:26 pm »
//"Holy" emperor, as an Omic, I know you are making one BIG doodoo here, so, seeing as you're gonna be extinct soon... We want your planets! WE CALL THEIR PLANETS!!! That is all.//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2006, 12:27:29 pm »
// I beleive we should receive 3 of their planets closest to our Empire. They captured 3 of ours and when the war is over we should get 3 of theirs.//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2006, 12:28:58 pm »
* This is a message from the Forthi Delegation to the Omic people *
//The Forthi believe that if it comes down to the extinction of the Yunimius people then the planets left behind should be divided according to the GEC. This is something that lies in their jurisdiction.//

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2006, 12:30:41 pm »
//Okay... But only if we get their space colonies, deal?//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2006, 12:36:42 pm »
//Deal. But what have your people done so far in this war? I havent seen any Omic on Ulis. Or even any of your ships?//