Author Topic: The War Council. (Anti-Holy Emporer Dictatorship)  (Read 33814 times)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: The War Council. (Anti-Holy Emporer Dictatorship)
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 09:16:57 pm »
* a Forthi frieghter arrives out of warp and nears the planet of Ulis *
* Hun Hocho Hik relays information to the war council while sitting in his office watching the advancement of the Forthi troops *
//As of this point, freighters should be arriving on a schedule of 1 every hour. This should supply the rebels to the point where they can be an effective resistance. News from the Forthi Delegation states that three more carrier groups to help with the fight.
Forthi troops are making their way up the main street in hoping of making some sort of contact with the resistance group, but we are taking heavy casualties and are thinking of retreating.//

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 01:16:49 am »
///The Auyuelcliad Troops are preparing to land on Ulis. We believe there will be a space battle there that we should win.///

OOC: Daan has to keep it with this thread. he doesn't know our plans but he ahs to know how the war unfolds and keep up. Daan, you do know that you have to lose, right?

///Greetings Holy Emporer of Ulis. I am Casmet Tsull, You may have heard of me? I am the ruler of Redhaven, soon i shall rule The Auyuelcliad Empire. Against The Auyuelcliad Empire and it's co-alition, you are doomed. due to oru similar perspective on life, i was wondeirng if an alliance between us would tempt you?
-Casmet Tsull.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 03:08:29 am »
@Balthamael: so I just post in this thread but I don't know your plans? And yes, I am aware the Holy Emperor must lose.

// Greetings Casmet Tsull. I accept your proposal. In case of Auyuecliad Empire becoming under Yunimian rule, you will of course get the power over it. Together we will become invincible! Now, I need to get a guard retrieve one of the war prisoners and make it lick my face while screaming. It's really quite a delight. In case you wish to come to me, come to one of the overlooked planets at the edge of my glorious empire. The foolish alliance that my foes have formed assume I am on Ulis! Ha! They think I'm stupid! //

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 11:38:14 am »
@Balthamael: so I just post in this thread but I don't know your plans? And yes, I am aware the Holy Emperor must lose.

// Greetings Casmet Tsull. I accept your proposal. In case of Auyuecliad Empire becoming under Yunimian rule, you will of course get the power over it. Together we will become invincible! Now, I need to get a guard retrieve one of the war prisoners and make it lick my face while screaming. It's really quite a delight. In case you wish to come to me, come to one of the overlooked planets at the edge of my glorious empire. The foolish alliance that my foes have formed assume I am on Ulis! Ha! They think I'm stupid! //

lick his face? your guys pretty hedonistic :D
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 12:17:48 am »
//Earlier today, we landed some of our prelimenary forces on Ullis. The rest of our forces shall be landing shortly. Also at this time, one of the 'emperor's ships was found attempting to leave the planet. After leaving the atmosphere, they were quickly boarded, and all of the yunimian traitors were killed.//

//Oh, by the way...'Holy Emperor', we have a question for you. The security cameras on your ship; you know that they witnessed the deaths of your men, don't you? Silly me, you're the emperor, of course you do. Would you like to see a glimpse of what is going to happen to you soon? Here is the film from the ship; you should hope you're prepared.//

ooc: thats what you get for talking smack... :P
just think of it as...'fan art'
:D

"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 01:40:27 am »
How incredibly awesome.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 01:56:36 am »
i thought everyone could use some more palpable revenge ;D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2006, 04:31:07 am »
The torpals kick butt!! :D

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 05:08:25 am »
Yes, they do indeed.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 05:25:52 am »
OOC: Awesome picture!

His Divine Majesty sends a message to the Torpal.

// You will pay for these insults! You have broken the law of the Holy Ulinium Empire! The 1st law we made states the following; No divine Yunimius may be tortured, murdered, or decapititated unless the Divine states so. I am the Divine, spawn of the Unspoken. We will now send one of the Yunimor 5.0 to the ship and deal with the Torpal heretics! //

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 06:02:22 am »
// You will pay for these insults! You have broken the law of the Holy Ulinium Empire! The 1st law we made states the following; No divine Yunimius may be tortured, murdered, or decapititated unless the Divine states so. I am the Divine, spawn of the Unspoken. We will now send one of the Yunimor 5.0 to the ship and deal with the Torpal heretics! //

//You have pronounced yourself a child of The Unspoken. Such heresy is beyond imagining. The Hand of the Unspoken* has been roused, and are sending thier own forces into the fray. Before you die, you will meet the Inquisistion!///

*The Hand of The Unspoken is a cult dedicated to crusading to obliterate any insult to The Unspoken. They are well-represented on most Auyuelcliadic worlds, but a few Icthians, Urshans, Rapaxeons and even Sullii are members.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 06:17:28 am »
//I wonder if the holy emperor realizes this is Torpals he's talking about?//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 06:36:27 am »
OOC: He does. If opera says yes to my PM, I wonder what will happen next :D

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 09:30:16 am »
His Divine Majesty sends a message to the Torpal.

//Do whatever you'd like. You can see our ships; your yunimor 5.0 couldn't make it to any of our ships in one piece.//
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 09:33:24 am »
// Then I believe the Yunimor 5.1 will do the appropriate damage! There still need to be Torpal to be used as pets! //

OOC: Did you read my PM yes?