Author Topic: The War Council. (Anti-Holy Emporer Dictatorship)  (Read 34424 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
The War Council. (Anti-Holy Emporer Dictatorship)
« on: August 10, 2006, 10:12:38 am »
A room on an AES Warship. Several members of the races at war with The Yunimuis stare down at the hologram, taht flickers between infrantry reports, recent troop movements and speeches by various political leaders.

An Auyuelcliad places his hands on the edge of the Hologram projector.

"Englightened races. The Auyuelcliads have invited you here for a war council. As you all know, the crimes of the so-called "Holy Emporer" are legion, and must be punished. I am Serithi Tsumahib, Grand Lord of the Cantabriaire Knights. To my left, the admiral of our navy in this sector, to my right, our infantry general, who was proven himself many times.

Kangorians, Forthi, Syrbor,: We are here to lay plans. Our major plan is to begin our attack on Ulis itself. This will be headed by The Auyuelcliads, although Co-alition troops will be present. At this time, we will blockade Ulis and seek a land invasion, concertrating on hitting the emporer. We will send missionaries and teach any conquered Yunimuis the true ways of Dhulam.

Your thoughts?

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
Re: The War Council. (Anti-Holy Emporer Dictatorship)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 10:35:01 am »
// " Why Hello fellow members. I suppose i'll start off with a report of what has happened to us in the war.

So far we have defeated the enemy in a space battle near Kangoria.  The enemy acted foolishly and went for our most heavily defended planet.

But in another area,The Outer Fringe Worlds, that act as a buffer zone to our enemy. All three of the Worlds were captured. Because of the small population of the planets.

As for offensive operations I have been able to land around 2.5 million men on Ulis, that have fortified the city they captured.I fear they might be destroyed if they dont get reinforcements.//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 10:38:43 am »
//In that case, The Auyuelcliad Heavy and Light Infrantry will land there. We will deliver SilverFish and other vehicles. Our Cavalry will also land there, in order to harass our foes.//
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 12:01:28 pm »
ooc: where is the emperor himself? on ullis?

//Greetings, Auyuelcliads. We have already sent ten warships on their way to Ullis. We had planned to just generally f--k them up a bit before killing the emperor, but if you would like us to make plans with you beforehand, we shall be more than happy to.//
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 11:42:00 pm by operaghost21 »
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 02:55:47 pm »
* Hun Hocho Hik, the Forthi commander from the previous invasion of Ulis stands in the war council *
//While the Holy Emperor is our main concern, not all the people of Ulis are for the Holy Emperor. Something should be done to win the popular support of the Yunimius people. Other than that, the Forthi are ready for bombardment of the sheild system, while Forthi forces will land along with their Kangorian and Auyuelcliad counterparts.//

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 03:47:51 pm »
//The Syrbor have sent their Second Firtteran Cosmofleet(2FC) to the Ulis system.  We will be making quantum-bursts(ooc: waht I call it when the quantum rings on the ships are activated and send the ships somewhere) directly into the Ulinium atmosphere.  Our full forces should be there in the hour.  Our scout ships though seem to have picked up muffled transmissions from some Yunimius who appear to be getting ready to rebel against the emperor but their location and numbers cannot be determined.//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 03:55:34 pm »
//Our troops are still in the city staving off small raids that the Yuminus people have launched. If they remain alone for too long though Then they will most likely begin killing every Yuminus creature they find. After hearing about the attack on KAngoria and the massaceres on the Fringe Worlds, which was helped by organic Kangorians, the whole empire is in a bit of a bloodlust. If you fear for the Yuminus then quicky get some tropps on the planet.//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 04:09:20 pm »
// Haha! Foolish Council, do you not see? I am trying to lead you to the path of Freedom, a world where I rule as the noble Holy Emperor, where the god-like Yunimius each have a pet Torpal and a floor-cleaning Auyuecliad, and when Kangorians are set on fire every weekend when there is bonfirenight, and we sing Kumbaya to the screaming of the Icthian princess. Join me now, and we can all live in this paradise. //

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 04:11:12 pm »
Uh, how would you know about this council? Surely they would take great pains to keep this secret?

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 04:13:02 pm »
I would assume that the Holy Emperor knows he has enemies ;) Also, in WWII, the Germans and other countries were able to communicate, though it often went roughly.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 04:15:17 pm »
Sure, but how do you know the council is even meeting on this particular ship and at this particular time? Please read the RP guide, specifically the part about godmoding.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 04:31:29 pm by Daxx »

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 04:27:59 pm »
I would assume that the Holy Emperor knows he has enemies ;) Also, in WWII, the Germans and other countries were able to communicate, though it often went roughly.

Daan, this is the war council AGAINST your empereror.  And in ww2 the nazis weren't in the briefings when the allies were planning D-Day.  You can send messages to the races but don't act like you can hear what we're saying.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 04:33:06 pm »
and one last thing. Kangorians would burn horribly, they are made of metal and metal gets hot but doesnt catch on fire.

please continue

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 04:37:03 pm »
Daan, this is the war council AGAINST your empereror.  And in ww2 the nazis weren't in the briefings when the allies were planning D-Day.  You can send messages to the races but don't act like you can hear what we're saying.

yes, and as such, you should just consider yourself lucky the torpals didn't hear you calling them pets  ;) >:D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 05:35:36 pm »
// Haha! Foolish Council, do you not see? I am trying to lead you to the path of Freedom, a world where I rule as the noble Holy Emperor, where the god-like Yunimius each have a pet Torpal and a floor-cleaning Auyuecliad, and when Kangorians are set on fire every weekend when there is bonfirenight, and we sing Kumbaya to the screaming of the Icthian princess. Join me now, and we can all live in this paradise. //

OOC: That is pretty funny, seeing as the Forthi aren't involved in your little escapade of strange hopes. Plus why would they want to join you if they would be tortured in suchs a way? Oh well.

IC: * Hun Hocho Hik still stands around the holographic planning table releasing information *
//The Forthi forces are few in number. A request has been sent to the Forthi Delegation for more forces. As of now, military forces are tied up elsewhere, but a supply train is being set up to lend help to anyone that needs one (excluding the Holy Emperor's forces). We are hoping to supply the Rebel Yunimius with the good equipment. The first ship should arrive in about an hour.//