Author Topic: Zarukov  (Read 8750 times)

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
Zarukov
« on: August 09, 2006, 01:41:03 pm »

The Zarukions were a race of intelligent octopods who developed on a small unstable moon in a small solar system consisting of 3 planets, one moon, and a dieing sun. They reproduce by budding and have 5 tentacles 3 graspers and two .... movers.  

Part 1:The Zarukion culture surrounds Mystic cannibalization preformed to cleanse the soul of the cannibal in more recent years it has brought up ethical questions and now they devour smaller deformed or deceased underdevoloped Zarukions. They worship one deity known as Rop-Es or Im-Say Thin-Geveryie-S who they believe is a higher form of life at Rung 7. Rungs are levels of conciseness or wisdom. They are Rung 3, or sentience. (Whuh longest of my posts!)

Part 2: During The creature stage the Zarukions reproduced by budding. Each one only reproduced once in their lifetime. Once born a Zarukion would be put in groups inside small caves where most would die but the survivors would be accepted as members of tribal society. In more recent eras  they lost the ability to reproduce so they used clone banks to create enough people. It was controlled by a large computer that was built with a semi-organic brain programed to calculate population and how many citizens were needed.
Enjoy!

And Ive received a question about this:  Gunner? If each only has one offspring, wouldn't the population go down?
Well each one Buds RIGHT when it becomes Sexually Mature. And in EACH tribe there is about 90 Zarukions. And occasionally two are budded at the same time. OK..... OK!

Part 3: Good Heres more,
During the tribal age the Zarukions developed a Primitive council to decide punishment,laws,war, and even religion/worship.
When they developed more advanced technology They Changed the government into a kind of Republic.
The Republic of Ghio-Lat as it was called collapsed when the Mother Drone (Cloning Machine)s brain was disrupted and landed the world under Cte-Qw-Lk's dictatorship.
When he died the world was abandoned for a space station orbiting the planet who's moon they lived on.....
To be continued!

Part 4: The Mother Drone in farther times was revered by most as almost a god but only second to Rop-Es-I'm-Say.
But in Recent years new religions have erupted most were cult like and Extremely dangerous.
After this era there was no religion but the Rungs were still believed in. Also in this era the Mother Drone was disrupted causing it to believe it was really god So it mind controlled the Senate causing them to convert every one.
It destroyed itself when it learned it wasn't god. Now the Senate controls the clone pods.
Enjoy!

Part 5: Hundreds of years and wars later all of the Zarukion scientists,geneticists, and robot designers got together and designed the plans for an ingenious thing, A chip to be implanted in all the leaders brains that would read their minds and if they planned war the chip would kill his Brain and in turn stopping the war.
It is implemented stopping all internal wars.
*Phew*

Part 6: During their city era the inventor Pli-Fgh developed a new weapon for the already packed Senate armory, The Tchu-Lo-Pq, or telekinesis helmet. It was bought by the government, and they sold toned down versions to the populous. The Senate didn't know it would sterilize the user after use, once they found out they told Pli to fix it, and he did with the Mother Drone.
That was the creation of the Mother Drone 1.

Part 7: During the city era secret tests were going on, funded by a cult-like religion to spread their beliefs throughout the universe.
Their vehicles rip into another universe and rip out in our universe again. Meanwhile official tests were going on on another moon of the main planet. The Senate got their tentacles on the tech of the cult and upgraded the technology of their craft making it stealtheir.
After a while they developed a "flying saucer" design which is now most common. 

Part 8: Sadly during the tribal era fire was hard to come by, because the gases in the air were explosive so the first creator of fire faced an early grave. So fire in their religion is treated as the Devil, or at least until they became more scientific and that statement was seen as "Dumb as rocks".

Part 9: During the space era the planet increased greatly in temperature causing more lava and less water. More lava in turn made the moon less stable until they finally said they had to leave. They created "Io-Nacea" or "new-home". It was a large space station with loads of farms,city's, and science labs to update the technology on it. Io-Nacea was launched and soon after their planet collapsed creating a ring around the main planet.

Part 10: More Biology,
The Zarukions have 5 tentacles, 3 to act as a hand, and 2 to move itself. They are herbivores and eat a common kind of algae on their home planet. They eat with a parrot-like beak they used in creature mode to scrape the algae off of rocks. They have three eyes, 2 color eyes, and 1 ultraviolet eye.

Part 11: During the space era sick experiments were going on inside of a secret cult religion. They created freaks from Zarukions and Nauceans,Kazea, And Torpal to implant in each of these cultures to destroy them from the inside. But their Genetic code was too unstable so they collapsed except one Zaruk-Pal (Zarukion Torpal!) Survived and plotted his revenge...

Part 12: Far after the Space era Zarukions still live, but are different because their brains are replaced by armies of nanobots, they span over 4 planets (other then their own which collapsed), and have inborn telekinetic abilities as a side effect of their nanobot brains. Their society has gone over real wars into peace(because of the brain-bots). But all peace is broken when the surviving Zaruk-Pal named himself "Sieg-hiel" and ruled over the paficistict Zarukions in an Empire for many years. His rule was finally over when he was launched into space by one of his servants.
They celebrated and elected the servant as a Senate.
But Sieg-hiel was not dead.....

Part 13: Sieg-hiel returned after he was only known as a historical figure and secretly became one of the designers of the Mother Drone 2 and implants a secret glitch into its new brain that made it create a new unstoppable virus that could affect any carbon-based life form.
Lots of their people died but many became immune but carried the disease, so they are deadly to all other species,(organic, carbon-based).
They decide they should stay away from all others.... Sieg-hiel contracted the disease but plans one last strike.....

Part 14: The area where Sieg-hiel was last seen was put under constant watch for any trace of Him/It. But little did they know that he was destroying the core sapping device, or as we would call them power plants that use the molten core of the gas giant that Io-Naucea orbited, from the inside by destroying the generators causing Io-Naucea to lose power. But luckily all was saved because  one of the workers shot Sieg-hiel with a neural disrupter which knocked him un-conscious. He was then quickly dumped into a pit of lava......
To be continued later......

Part 15: In the Galactic era Zarukion Translaters and Foreign Workers normally grafted body parts of other species to make themselves easier to be talked to by foreigners, Example: If a Zarukion needs to talk to a Torpal It would create a Torpal-like body out of its organic material to make it easier for the Torpal to talk to a Zarukion.

Part 16: In the tribal stage Zarukions would let moss grow on their body's like tattoos. In more recent years the moss is engineered to grow on their bodies.

Part 17: During the Tribal era The Zarukions developed tools to fight each other out of rocks tied together with moss to keep it together. Most Tribal era Zarukions have had their weapon since being young. In further times such weapons were only used for religious perpuses.

Part 18 : Continued from part 14:
A young Zarukion named Ghu-Kui tripped over a large cord and wondered what it was, so he traveled up the cord which lead to a large cave filled with..... ZARUK-PALS! They were sitting in test tube pods except one who was staring directly at him, The young Zarukion tried to run but couldn't and It came closer..... And he was never seen again!
To be continued...

Part 19: Those Zaruk-pals were soon found by the government and given to the Torpals to destroy Them hoping for them never to rear their ugly heads again, but still three Zorak-pal eggs are in a wrecked ship heading for a small life supporting planet...

Part 20: The first form of Zarukion entertainment was developed during the Tribal and Cave eras Zarukions chirped to each other stories about their gods around lava vents at night or while not  looking for algae. That all changed when a smart Zarukion named Yo-Ji-O developed fiction stories and some of his even were still popular into the City era. The next development was a projector that sent pictures one at a time to create a show. Those were popular until the space age were they were replaced with Mind altering helmets that made the wearer see moving images.

Thats it for the first post.....

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 01:49:42 pm by Gunner »

:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
Re: My new Atomic-Age Monstrosities The.... Ryilndians
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 01:58:59 pm »
Sure, keep posting. More info is always good.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 02:30:31 pm »
Cool, although i reccomend a new name. There is already a species called the "Ryndalians."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 03:04:50 pm »
 :-[ Oh.... Ok...... The Zarukion ;D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 03:06:25 pm by Gunner »
It's true.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
Re: My new Atomic-Age Monstrosities The.... Zarukions
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44:08 am »
The Zarukion culture surrounds Mystic cannibalization preformed to cleanse the soul of the cannibal in more recent years it has brought up ethical questions and now they devour smaller deformed or deceased babies. They worship one deity known as Rop-Es or Im-Say Thin-Geveryie-S who they believe is a higher form of life at Rung 7. Rungs are levels of conciesness or wisdom. They are Rung 3, or sentience. (Whuh longest of my posts!)
And how does one go up to higher "rungs"? Meditation? Or just waiting to evolve? Or Ascendance?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 07:01:44 am »
The Zarukion culture surrounds Mystic cannibalization preformed to cleanse the soul of the cannibal in more recent years it has brought up ethical questions and now they devour smaller deformed or deceased babies. They worship one deity known as Rop-Es or Im-Say Thin-Geveryie-S who they believe is a higher form of life at Rung 7. Rungs are levels of conciesness or wisdom. They are Rung 3, or sentience. (Whuh longest of my posts!)
And how does one go up to higher "rungs"? Meditation? Or just waiting to evolve? Or Ascendance?
Good Question They believe each Rung is a plane of life They can go up one when they die or go down the caniballization just increases chances of going up instead of down.
It's true.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 10:28:05 am »
Computer Controlled Breedings? Nice :p.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 10:36:57 am »
these guys are pretty interseting, I hope to hear more about them sometime.

I also like how you put the updates onto the first post. I dont know why but these guys remind me of the Kangorians.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 11:59:32 am by HanianKnight »
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44:21 pm »
Hmmm.....  ;D  :D
It's true.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 11:37:17 am »
Part 5: Hundreds of years and wars later all of the Zarukion scientists,geneticists, and robot designers got together and designed the plans for an ingenious thing, A chip to be implanted in all the leaders brains that would read their minds and if they planned war the chip would kill his Brain and in turn stopping the war.
It is implemented stopping all internal wars.

coolness :)

Part 11: During the space era sick experiments were going on inside of a secret cult religion. They created freaks from Zarukions and Nauceans,Kazea, And Torpal to implant in each of these cultures to destroy them from the inside. But their Genetic code was too unstable so they colapsed except one Zaruk-Pal (Zarukion Torpal!) Survived and plotted his revenge...

Part 12: Far after the Space era Zarukions still live, but are different because their brains are replaced by armies of nanobots, they span over 4 planets (other then their own which collapsed), and have inborn telekinetic abilities as a side effect of their nanobot brains. Their society has gone over real wars into peace(because of the brain-bots). But all peace is broken when the surviving Zaruk-Pal named himself "Sieg-hiel" and ruled over the paficistict Zarukions in an Empire for many years. His rule was finally over when he was launched into space by one of his servants.
They celebrated and elected the servant as a Senater.
But Sieg-hiel was not dead.....

super coolness  ;D  :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 07:15:19 pm »
Thank you Operaghost!  :)
It's true.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 11:37:30 pm »
tada (the big black dot is supposed to be their middle eye :D )

:)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 07:52:18 am »
Awesome!  ;D
Its so pretty....  :o
Edit: Its on the front post now  ;D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 07:54:19 am by Gunner »
It's true.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 01:04:06 pm »
ha cool pic opera, amd I like all the history your putting on these guys
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 01:09:57 pm »
Thank you. :)
It's true.