0 (0%)
B
2 (33.3%)
C
0 (0%)
D
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Another Awesome Tribes RPG  (Read 11475 times)

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
Re: Another Awesome Tribes RPG
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 09:35:42 am »
C wins...

Using the ideas of the Great Inventor, a special group of villagers was designated to learn from the journals and teach them to all the children in the city. With this, the first books were written by scholars who wanted to help simplify the Great Inventor's ideas for younger children and to slowly increase its complexity with older students. The people learned from these lessons and their work ethic improved as newer generations grew and taught the lessons to the next generation. The intelligence gained from the journals opened a whole new world to the people of the city, and entertainment became a growing trend since the people had everything they needed. Their allies also benefitted from the trickling down of the city, but could not keep up and soon we were the superior city. Even in this time, however, our nation still depended on our allies for military protection, although no enemies had attacked us in our history, and they depended on us for food to feed their armies. Our city grew higher and larger, and expansion was no problem since half of the town was underground. Food and ore from the mine were coming in steadily and being processed in refineries and factories. The minds of our people, always thinking in the ways of the Great Inventor, strayed to incredible things that our tribe could do. One subject in particular is of the experiment of flight in which the hero of the city was tragically killed. During this period of good times, what should our people do?

A. Colonize another town (will need a vote to decide where)
B. Improve the city's military and defenses
C. Invade our neighbor's city
D. Focus our studies on flight

I thank everyone who's participated in the story and voted, but I really would like it if I could get some more votes in here.  I would appreciate it if some of you tell another member of the forum to pop in and vote, it takes about 5 minutes and would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 09:37:33 am by gutwrencher89 »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: Another Awesome Tribes RPG
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 01:53:24 pm »
Take to the sky!

What will you do?