Author Topic: Spore Commercial  (Read 19595 times)

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
Re: Spore Commercial
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2007, 09:03:35 am »
Boom! Advertising gold!

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2007, 09:07:33 am »
Here's an idea.  Some cool music starts playing in an empty house with a goldfish.  In the bowl, there is also a scorpion.  The scorpion attacks the fish, but misses.  The scorpion gets bigger and crawls out of the bowl.  The fish comes out too.  The Fish turns into a giant salamandar-thing, and the scorpion turns into a giant millipede that attacks the salamandar-thing.  Then, the millipede shrinks and the Salamandar thing splits in two.  One turns into a lizard, which splits into a bunch of dinosaurs that die.  The other turns into a Dimetrodon, which turns into a rat.  The rat turns into a bunch of modern mammals, which all start wrecking the house.  Suddenly, one of the monkeys turns into a human, who yells "Get out of my house!" and kicks all the animals but the dead dinosaurs out of his house.  He starts watching TV, with an ad for Spore.  He says "Oh, yeah, evolution" sarcastically, does the crazy signal, then turns around, walks two steps, trips over the dead dinosaurs and gets eaten by a tiger.
Cow, you don't like my Sims idea, did you like my original Idea (I don't think I heard it.)?
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2007, 10:01:27 am »
Yeah, that one was pretty nice.