Author Topic: The all new and powerful Giganommoth  (Read 40357 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The all new and powerful Giganommoth
« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2006, 08:01:09 pm »
Either way, if a tree falls in the forest, and it falls on an asian, NYer, or Matthew Broderick... will anyone care? No.

well if it fell on mathew broderick, i would most certainly care...i likes me some broderick :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2006, 08:03:27 pm »
Either way, if a tree falls in the forest, and it falls on an asian, NYer, or Matthew Broderick... will anyone care? No.

well if it fell on mathew broderick, i would most certainly care...i likes me some broderick :D

I liked Ferris Bulller, but his career and acting skills were all downhill from there.

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2006, 08:24:14 pm »
Sorry I thought that you meant hand on hand fighting. If a Gigan wasn't armored, of course an elephant gun would kill them. I also meant that one of there tactics is to aproach the enemy while firing and getting support fire....

Armored or not, an elephant gun will kill them. Support Fire means nothing if your enemy has armor too, and they're STILL gonna hit you because you're massive and they're probably smaller.

Can't I just say that their armour is like tank armor? It only wrecks when under heavy fire? I was kind of hoping that the Gigans with armor would be the Tank creatures of our Spore universe. They are very slow moving, are weak against heavy weaponary but make lots of damage...

We already had tanks. We called them NECROMONICON. You're nothing but a cheap Godzilla ripoff. Go step on asians or something :P ;D
More like Ironman...meh nothing's original these days. :P I'd rather step on some Necros ;)

Afraid not. Y'see, a tank has something called Stability. You do not. A Tank has a REALLY low center of gravity and slanted plating. The Gigans (Which are coincidentally a Godzilla creature) are vertical, have no stability, and have flat plating. That means that, instead of deflecting the force, they take it right on. You go from being an armored beast to a wall of slow moving, easily shot meat. Fire in the hole!
So if they were more horizontal like godzilla 1998, they'd have more stabitlity? ??? I would've thought the opposite. :P What about the padding between the armor and the skin? Wouldn't that absorb the shock?

I liked Ferris Bulller, but his career and acting skills were all downhill from there.
I loved Jean Reno. Same goes for Hank Azaria 8)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 08:37:15 pm by The Terminator »

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2008, 10:10:28 pm »
Looking back at the posts I made, I tell myself that I used to be a ignorant dumb kid :P
This games alright but they just made it extremely long by putting repetitive tasks, but anyways

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=77719466al9.png

Edit: Imageshack dunt wurk here?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:11:59 pm by The Terminator »

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2008, 06:13:31 am »
The Giganommoth could use some tweaking though.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"