Author Topic: DEAD RISING!  (Read 15913 times)

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: DEAD RISING!
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2006, 02:23:49 pm »
Would using an S-cable help in reading text?

I'm talking about all 360 games. It seams really hard to read

I don't know about that but switching your video settings to widescreen on the 360 helped me a lot.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Yankeefan

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2006, 06:10:58 pm »
I sure wish I could survive past the first hour or so. This freaking game is HARD!
Yankees rule, Red Sox drool!

www.poweruser.tv     I'm Joel

Get

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2006, 07:35:13 pm »
I sure wish I could survive past the first hour or so. This freaking game is HARD!

This could be a spoiler, but I doubt it.

When you exit the security room and are at the rooftop, head left and enter that door. Walk across the tops of the shelves, and eventually jump across to another one. There is a sledgehammer there, it will prove very useful.

I'm sure most of you know that already, though.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Cory

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Personally, all RPGs on the SNES were awesome!
    • View Profile
    • Corygunso youtube page
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2006, 10:55:46 pm »
Ok if anyone is looking for a specific item and which store ask me cause i know ALL!
"Nom Nom Nom"

Offline Super Famicom

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
    • TheDigitalGamer.com
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2006, 11:50:16 am »
Ok if anyone is looking for a specific item and which store ask me cause i know ALL!

I need guns, lots and lots of guns! (I'm about 30 game hours in.)
My blog: TheDigitalGamer.com - now with forums and The Game Club

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2006, 12:50:55 am »
This game came out in australia only a few days ago so very lame but now I have it and that's so very cool. I'm now praying my Xbox 360 doesn't feel like destroying this disk but seeing them game doesn't sound like it spins anywhere near as fast as oblivion does I don't think that should be much of a problem. *knock wood*

In anycase it's just after 7pm on the 1st day for me I completed the 1st case and deicded to jump online to report and check in. If you don't see me for a few days it's because I'm wrist deep in Zombie entrails.

Offline Devoid

• Qix Crazy
  • Join the resistance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2006, 01:30:56 am »
Some sort of 360 tour rolled through the ASU campus, and between a couple of my classes, I checked it out. Luckily I had about 40 minutes to kill since the class I had just come from was a test that I pretty much owned. There were a lot of very small console setups all over the place, something you'd see in a Best Buy, but then there was also a large plasma TV with a couch facing it, playing Dead Rising. After watching for a while, I got to play a little bit of it, and even though I got owned pretty quickly, it was a blast to play. Nothing like thrusting a bench through a shambling group of zombies.

From the 20 minutes I had to play it, it was a blast. Not quite enough to make me want a 360, but definitely enough for me to hope there's a god I can pray to, to beg for it to be successfully ported to the PC.

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2006, 05:13:36 am »
Got this game couple of days ago and im fricking loving it but it anoys me a little bit with the girls you have to rescue i dont know about you but they get so anoying i was holding the hand of a girl i was trying to rescue right i run in to a horde of zombies dodgeing the ones that try and grab me but then the stupid girl lets go of my hand and just stands there right in the bloody middle of all these zombies luckily i headgetrimmer with me so i just cut a few zombies down to sive then picked up a knife and killed the rest.Those cult dudes with the green masks are very weird all in all i would give the game 10/10.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2006, 06:07:41 pm »
Those Goram convicts in the army truck are a frwaking pain in the arse can anyone direct me to a gun store I need some serious Hardware to deal with those jerks.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2006, 06:19:06 pm »
Those Goram convicts in the army truck are a frwaking pain in the arse can anyone direct me to a gun store I need some serious Hardware to deal with those jerks.

Here's how to get the machine gun early on:
If you walk into the food courthand a left and go to the next area, withthe hardwear store and had the place where that one chick was crying about her daughter. Run past all the stores and jump in the fountain, you should find a machine gun.

Here's how you take out the prisoners:
Spoilers
With the machine gun, take out the gunner, run up to the jeep and grab the big gun off of it. Shoot the other two. Make sure to get in the jeep to unlock the achievement. But be warned, they tend to respawn at least once so don't expect it to be totally safe next time you go out there.

I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2006, 06:32:48 pm »
So the convicts come back that sucks balls.

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2006, 02:12:02 am »
I dont think they come back i killed them saved it afterwards and i havent seen them since and its been 2 days.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2006, 02:58:35 pm »
if you kill them early enough they come back, trust me, they done to me more then once.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2006, 05:20:01 pm »
I checked around if you destroy the jeep they don't come back. So it's a trade off if you take out the jeep you never get the machine gun again you have it just the once but if you leave the jeep alone and let the convicts respawn you get another machine gun.

In anycase I recently got ripped off after playing at one point i got killed so i though i'd stp playing for a while I select save and exit and next time i come back i find that saving and exiting has sent me back to th start of the 72 hour period! Lucky I wasn't to close to the end of the game or i would have been spewing.