Author Topic: The Draani attack. RP.  (Read 5442 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
The Draani attack. RP.
« on: August 04, 2006, 02:02:37 am »
The Draani:http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=4179.0

The story so far...

/// Races of Tymak! (OOC: Tymak is the Auyuelclaidic word for our galaxy)

We have news. The Race known as The Draani, our long standing enemies, are being obliterated. We have sent many warships into Kinta Moulon, and they are destroying The Draani, one ship at a time. We are gathering Draani carapaces for trade, as they reach high prices on many worlds. TheAES Lightbringer has reported The Draani are abandoning Kinta Moulon. They are fleeing out of The Auyuelcliad Empire and into the territories of our neighbours. We advise preparing yourself for Draani attack. Our warships are hunting them but The Draani have a large head start.

We have also began mining and colonising the many terraformable (is that a word?) planets of Kinta Moulon.///

Note: AES stands for Auyuelclaid Empire Ship, like HMS stands for Her Majesty's Ship.

// The Kangorians would gladly help you hunt down your enemy. We would just like more info on their race.(like a link to their page, I did a search and found nothing.)//

//How advanced are these creatures, we would like to know how much it would take for our ships to destroy them. We would like to help as I stated earlier but I also don't want to throw away lives needlessly. Our technology is up to date by many Empires standards and we think that its about time we had a little fight.//

Thier technology is centuries out of date, alongside brand new systems. They simply board ships and kill the crew in melee. They then eat them and cannibalise the ship. We sent in a fleet of empty ships that self destructed to obliterate most of their forces, then mopped up with our ships.

// We heard some strange noises coming from one of the newest colony ships the UNOU launched, HKLO Pillar. We had somehow lost contact, and we fear the Draani ate the crew. //

OOC: HKLO means "Her Knowledgable Loving Oracle", as ships are named after their AI construct, built upon the new Crescent 2.0, a safe version of Crescent.
//The Forthi will gladly send a carrier group to help defeat this menace. Just give us the coordinates and the group should arrive as fast as it can.//

We don't know. The Draani spread out in all directions form Kinta Moulon, and may strike anywhere.

Auyuelcliad Empire Space

//Well then the carrier group will enter the asteroid field nearest Kinta Kurush. The carrier group is nearing full mobiliaztion and will arrive as soon as it can.
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

Kinta Kurush is the home system of The Auyuelcliads and the direction our attack came from.
Kinta Tsem and Redhaven are safe, and Kinta Rapax is being fortified as we speak. The oppsoite side of Kinta Moulon would be ideal.

I wil send 1 A-Class battle ships and 4 C-rank battle ships to scout the asteroid feilds. Along with a large amount of troops to protect the ships.

//Its really no problem. We have been wanting to test out our renewed  military strength, these creatures also seem to be a problem, thus they will be eliminated.//
//The Forthi taskforce has arrived in system and are scanning for Draani (OOC: Should we start a different thread for this?). The Forthi Commander, Vuran Vuy Vii, will now take over any discussion pertaining to the Draani Conflict.
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

// The Kangorian ships arrived to their destination around 3 hours ago. They are preparing to search the asteroid feild closest to Kinta Kurush.//

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Draani attack. RP.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 07:55:03 am »
if we may,the anubians will gladly cheack out the area of kinta tsem.

occ:what time does this take place,to see if i can just warp there.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:31:52 am »
//The Syrbor offer their services to help eliminate the Draani.  Say the word and a fleet of Battle Rings and Carriers will be where you want them.  Is there a certain area that you would like us to be stationed?

-Fritteran High Council//

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 08:57:06 am »
//The Myrmidon prime attack fleet will galdly destroy the Draani along side your forces.
-General Halkesh Merbloodian//
first the Eeleon system tommorow... another system with a different name

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 09:04:45 am »
//We've been searching the ateroid field for about a day and a half now. We have only seen a small Draani vessal which was destroyed before they could board us. We'll continue to search this area for another day, then we will move on to another asteroid field.//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 09:43:14 am »
* Vii sends a message to the entire taskforce *

//My carrier group stumbled across a very small force which could be set up to guard the fleeing Draani. Anyway, we defeated them, with little damage sustained by our ships's sheilds. I suggest that after we have finished scanning the asteroid field that we move out past Kinta Redhaven and Kinta Tsem. That is where i suspect the Draani fled.//

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 09:47:16 am »
//Transmission: Squillisk Exploration Cruiser Onward

We have not encountered any Draani organisms or ships. We request that other races take atleast one whole prisoner, and deliver him to any Squillisk explorer ship. We lack biological data. Any prisoner brought in will be traded for 20000 galactic credits. If they are alive, a bonus of 10000 more will be provided. Thank you for your time.//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 09:49:58 am »
// It seems that a sattelite accompanying the settlers of HKLO Pillar is still operational, and we established contact with the machine. Pillar told us that the Draani made mumplings and showed us pictures and videos it took before the cameras were pulled from her walls. She fears that the Draani may have developed bigger brains since previous encounters.

Also, a small rescue pod from His Knowledgable Loving Orator "Mountain" has been sent to the co-ordinates specified by HKLO Pillar. I have personally sent some batalions of Fortnok Spacejuggernauts your way.  //

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 04:25:38 pm »
//Transmission: Squillisk Exploration Cruiser Onward

We have not encountered any Draani organisms or ships. We request that other races take atleast one whole prisoner, and deliver him to any Squillisk explorer ship. We lack biological data. Any prisoner brought in will be traded for 20000 galactic credits. If they are alive, a bonus of 10000 more will be provided. Thank you for your time.//

//My forces tried such a thing, but the Draani... commited suicide instead of being taken prisoner. The Forthi are trying to caputure one, and after a few tests we will give them to you, but you need not pay money.//

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 04:40:36 pm »
//Now this sounds like fun! Auyelcliads, myself and a few other torpal captains have ships near the area. Mind if we have a go against the draani?//
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 04:45:19 pm »
// Hello?!? Hello?!? This is admiral Rebkaar, *pzzzsh* everywhere!!!! We destroyed their ships but then they just came on to ours! *pzzzzsh* all dead. They can control the ships so self destruct has been activated.*pzzzzsh* just kill the bastards//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 01:42:19 am »
//Now this sounds like fun! Auyelcliads, myself and a few other torpal captains have ships near the area. Mind if we have a go against the draani?//
///Torpals can probably match a Draani hand-to-hand, and are very welcome.///
OOC: I'll draw up a map of Kinta Moulon with positiosn on it soon.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 09:08:45 am »
//well squad 753 and squad 754 are sent too scout the Tsem system with a transport behind, life has yet to be found,we will continue with the investigation//
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 12:52:54 pm »
HKLO "Mountain" sends a message.

// All attempt at contacting any survivors of the "Pillar" were unsuccesful. We attempted remote detonation, but failed in doing so. We were however able to pick up that the "Pillar" has over 10000 Draani on it, and we could pick up its next location co-ordinates, namely the Auyuecliad homeworld. They went into slipspace after that. //

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 01:14:15 pm »
// We have recieved word that our ships that we sent were destroyed. We thought that an A-Class battleship alone would have been enough to destroy many Draani. In response we will send one of te prototype S-Class battle ships. It makes the A-Class ships look like childs toys. If that cannot survive then there really isnt anything we can do.//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 01:15:06 am »
///Even the Draani would nto attack Banaqaq. There are only 7 gaps in the walls of mines around, and this is where our weopons are located. We also have disruption rays that knock any debris into the sun. Banaqaq is safe.

Perhaps they head for Topai Dhul? This planet has few defences and is mainly a religious centre. Our ships will re-inforce Topai Dhul.///

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 03:05:56 am »
The new dictatorship of Ulis that took over yesterday has launched a public attack on the Draani. The HKLO Pillar has been destroyed, and the AI has been extracted.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 05:55:22 am »
///The new Ulis Dictatorship may not be as bad as we supposed.///

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 11:33:20 am »
OOC: I can assure you the Holy Emperor won't be so friendly ;)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 11:43:26 am »
squad 753 and 754 have sent spy ships ahead,2 ships found but they speed ahead before any attacks could be given.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 11:46:38 am »
squad 753 and 754 have sent spy ships ahead,2 ships found but they speed ahead before any attacks could be given.
///At least thier direction and co-ordinates have been discovered. We will prepare an ambush for them.///

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 01:24:23 pm »
The Syrbor fleet has arrived just outside Auyuelcliad space.

//This is fleet admiral Swal, we are awaiting word from the Auyuelcliads or other races regarding where our ships would be best stationed.  The fleet currently under my control consists of 15 Battle Rings and 10 Carriers, each  but one containing 3 squadrons of Transfighters.  The last Carrier is holding 3 squadrons of our experimental living fighters, they are slightly faster than our transfighters, have heavier fire power and are despensible.

-Admiral Swal, leader of the First Fritteran Cosmofleet(1FC)//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 01:33:49 pm »
// As a token of appreciation from the Holy Emperor, a shipment of 1000 brand new Class A Fighter SPa have been sent. //

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 03:01:01 pm »
//Our carrier group is setting up a defensive perimeter on the asteroid field previously stated. As of our last response nothing has happened. We are awaiting any orders...//