Author Topic: Flyleaf  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
Flyleaf
« on: July 31, 2006, 07:30:40 pm »
Anyone else heard of em? They're a great alternative rock band (if that's what you call it... I honestly have no clue). They've been featured on MTV alot and are even in Ozzfest! What do you guys think?

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
Re: Flyleaf
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 08:01:36 pm »
Old news. I have their first cd. I like 'em though, apparently a lot of people consider them a Christian rock band. The singer chick is really tiny.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

c14dude

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 08:36:00 pm »
i'm so sick....of hearing about this band
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:41:51 pm by c14dude »

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 10:18:17 am »
Old news. I have their first cd. I like 'em though, apparently a lot of people consider them a Christian rock band. The singer chick is really tiny.

They only made one CD. How are they that old?

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 03:25:36 pm »

Cause they've been around for at least a year. Keep up with the times man.  ::)
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 12:08:13 pm »

I'm way behind when it comes to music.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 01:31:24 pm »

Was just joking. If it's true though then I guess you need help. Then again most the music being put out these days isn't that great.

Anyway, I like their first CD and if/when they make another will probably check that one out too. Wouldn't mind seeing them live, just to witness the oddity of a tiny tiny girl with a big screamy voice.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 02:59:04 pm »

Was just joking. If it's true though then I guess you need help. Then again most the music being put out these days isn't that great.

Anyway, I like their first CD and if/when they make another will probably check that one out too. Wouldn't mind seeing them live, just to witness the oddity of a tiny tiny girl with a big screamy voice.

I don't need help! 80's and 90's underground FTW!