Author Topic: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.  (Read 23359 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • GREAT SCOTT!!
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2006, 03:14:11 pm »
(OoC: That is strange... I wish he would stay... I liked him he was a good forumgoer.)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 06:28:36 pm »
(ooc the story must go on so... hows move is it)
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2006, 04:20:28 pm »
I decided a direct approch would be a bad Idea in such a crowded area. He and I were on other sides of the law...kind of. There was no telling what his reaction would be. If he would stay or run.

No. I was going to have to think up a plan making sure we could definatly talk to one another.

I ducked behind the Greeting card display to avoid being seen.

"But what could I do?" I thought to myself.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2006, 01:32:30 am »
john drained his cup an said "we best get moving now i don't know who shot rick or if rick even knows i am here but we better play it safe".
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2006, 07:32:02 pm »
"Where do you suggest we go? I'm not safe anywhere and you shouldn't get involved.

I was already feeling badly that Craig left so suddenly. I thought he was nice enough but I couldn't blame him for not wanting to stick around. The fact that someone shot Ric was really bad. Was Ric alive or dead? I had to find out.

"John, we have to find out if Ricky is alive or not and how do I know that I can trust you? Didn't you say Ricky hired you?"

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2006, 03:51:17 am »
" I was hired to follow you for a month and have beating my self mentally since i started the job as to getting involved it a bit to late Ricky hired some one to take care of me after he got his info and last i heard Ricky was sent to hospital"
john thought for a minute and said " i have a safe house we can hide in few days so we get some money up then we get out of town"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • GREAT SCOTT!!
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2006, 05:23:52 pm »
(OoC: Use names man, you sound like a damn fool. I assume you are talking to me. I do not see how I made it look like a dream. My guy ran after you while you were sneaking out of the hospital. All I made you do was run, which is something that a person of your character's caliber would do when faced with a cop chasing him. All I was doing was moving the story along and getting myself in a good position to write some good stuff. The rule where you are not allowed to use other peoples characters is too strict anyway so I am going on standard RP rules. I can use your character to move my story along as long as I do not alter anything major about your character or hurt or kill him.

Don't worry, it will work out well if you just go with it. You have plenty of places to go with the story now. Also, assume your character knows something about an organization or something that wants to kill him. This will give me info about Genesis' character and also give Genesis' character more of a place in the rest of the story.

Trust me, I know how to do this stuff, I want to move the story along. It is starting to stagnate.

However, if you have any more complaints, tell me now.)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2006, 10:41:28 pm »
(ooc tread for all this stuff guys)
"what do you think Meredith you going to come with me or by your self?"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • GREAT SCOTT!!
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2006, 05:55:57 am »
(OoC: DoctorZ's responses are so infrequent I took the chance I had. All of my future responses will be in the other topic though.)

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 01:38:16 pm »
(I'm going to speak for Krakow for a moment just to move the story along...)
After leaving the gift shop, and buying a Times on the way out, I tailed my Query to the airport Terminal.
Crouching behind the benches so as to not be seen I saw him take the seat closest to the boarding area.

Using the newspaper to shield myself from being seen I took the seat next to his.

From here I didn't really have much of a plan. I figured I would wing it like the professionals do.
But not yet...
No. I was going to have to wait for the right time. Until then I had to keep a low profile. Stay buried in my..

"Excuse me." He said. "Are you finished with the Arts and Literature section?"

"Hm. Ahem. Oh yes sure." I said disguising my voice.

"Well may I see it?" He asked me.

"Take it." I said in the same voice.

As he pulled at his requested section it snagged on the rest of the newspaper and caused them to fall from my hand and reveal my identity

"AHA!" I shouted, as I stood up and pointed at him.

"I don't think I'm using that right." I thought to myself.

(Smoky Sax. Draples and Dames will return on AMC after this. ;))
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 08:01:14 pm »
Meredith had been quite for so long John figuredd that the shco had gotten to her so he handed her a card "look i am going to be here for at least two days if haven't called me by then i leave with out you and you take your chances alone"

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2006, 06:53:14 pm »
I didn't know what to do. How did I know I could trust this man.

"I have to think about it. Check with me in the morning."

I opened the door to indicate that i needed him to leave. I said good night as John walked by and closed the door behind him. I locked the door and pushed one of the chairs against it. I walked to the windows of the apartment and made sure they were all locked and the shades were drawn. The last thing I did was pull the pistol from my purse and laid it by the bed before I went to sleep.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2006, 08:23:18 pm »
john stood out side the billding and walk to the nearest phone to call a cab to take him to his safe house he leaned on the wall and lit his pipe and waited for his cab to arrive.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2006, 09:56:09 pm »
Ooc: Is this story in the 30's? because if it is I'd love to play....
While waiting John meets an old tramp sitting down,"How're you doing, I hate myself......" John just stared and kept smoking until the cab arrived.....
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 08:01:40 am by Gunner »
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2006, 06:38:39 pm »
OCC: Noir style 40's and John is Shadow's Character. Although he's talking in the 3rd person it's still his character. You can make your own if you want but you can't start taking over his character. (I recommend re-skimming the rules)