Author Topic: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.  (Read 19498 times)

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2006, 11:58:57 pm »
OCC: Noir style 40's and John is Shadow's Character. Although he's talking in the 3rd person it's still his character. You can make your own if you want but you can't start taking over his character. (I recommend re-skimming the rules)
Oh sorry.....
A young doctor walks by in the fog he sees a man smoking a pipe waiting for something, he just walks on. When he reaches an alley he takes of equipment out of his coat and sets it up on the floor. "Oh ****!" He yelled out. He then covered his mouth wishing he hadn't done that....
Ooc: Better?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 09:30:48 am by Gunner »
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2006, 05:26:18 pm »
apone hearing a large nosie that  he thought was some one shouting john walked down the road to see a man standing ove some medical equipment he says  " my names john and you are?" his hand has on his gun just incase.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2006, 06:29:30 pm »
"My name Is my buisness not yours...." The young doctor rushes from the scene.....
Ooc:  :)
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2006, 02:22:32 am »
"best wishes on this, your funerary day" said the card in front of me. It was then that I realised I had been standing motionless, staring at greetings cards for several hours and missed my flight.

"Well that just takes the bally biscuit!" I shouted before realising my mistake... "Oh, I mean uh, cookie! Yeah!" I quickly added adopting my imitation bronx accent "Not from abroad at all".... this seemed to pass and the clientelle went beack to buying postcards or whatever it was they were doing.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.