Author Topic: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.  (Read 22540 times)

TheNecromonicon

Re: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2006, 06:11:19 pm »
"Just fixing cars. It's amazing how fast they pump these things out, and how they're evolving."

I'll tell ya, it was good to see John again. Of course, the real question was what happened between Rachel and Ricky.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2006, 06:20:45 pm »
"yeah but i am still driving my old one around i probly keep on driving it untill it falls apart or something like that."

craig had change alot since he had seen him all most five more tattos and a dozen new scares it had been to long john thought
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2006, 05:56:25 pm »
john said " you know some thing when i took thisd job i figured it was going to be boring as heck so far today i have put a gun to one of my best freinds head had my employer shot seen a detive with no pants walk around like he did not even notice and wittnessed a break in not metion i don't even know you lady freinds name"
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2006, 06:12:23 am »
"My real name is Meredith Malone. I use the name Rachel when I'm out but since you know Ricky, then you know who I am."

I poured the coffee and set the cups on the table. As I sipped my coffee, I wondered how I got into this mess.

"I'm thinking of leaving town for awhile, I have enough money for a train ticket. I thought I might head east for awhile."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:14:52 pm by LadyM »

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2006, 02:38:40 pm »
"i don't think leaving town is going to be quite enough give me a few hours to track down rick and get payed as well as a few other things and i will have enough for all of to get out of the county if you guys can raise some money for food and a hotel" john said and drank deeply from the cup
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 03:12:55 pm by shadowlord18 »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2006, 03:10:22 pm »
"This is rediculous. I have a business to run! Maybe if I just leave now I can got out without being shot or knifed again..."

Then I looked at Rach... I mean Meredith.

" ...then again, there may be better things waiting for me over the horizon."

Stupid coffee. Made me all twitchy. I couldn't think straight. Someone should invent a coffee with no cafeine.

It's hard being torn between fanbelts and broads.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2006, 03:17:54 pm »
"i doubt that like it we have been Thrown in the deep end time to swim" john said "look i have a few Friends that keep us safe for a week or so but if you guys don't want to sink i suggest you grab the life saver"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 12:14:30 am by shadowlord18 »

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2006, 11:28:49 pm »
I wish I had known about this before, I am an old RP vet!

I am in!

Jackson! Jackson! Wake up! We don't pay you to lay around all day!

Jackson: Y-yes sir... er... Captain! Uh whats the problem?

Captain: There was a shooting at some bar downtown. The officers on the scene said that a man was shot. Ricky Drapples.. err Draples. You may recognize the name. He owns that Bolambo Congo Nightclub down by the docks. We tried to bring him in on racketeering a fw years back but there wasn't enough evidence to hold him.

The bastards dirty but we can't touch him. Anyway, a bum outside the bar said he saw some broad in a black dress run out of the place right after the shot was fired. Nobody else has reported anything so this is all we have to go on.

There is a good chance that this was a contract killing so you are gonna have to be careful with this one. You and your partner (OoC: Feel free to fill in as Partner) are going to to go out and try to see if you can make any sense of this.

Draples was taken to the hospital so go there first and give him the usual run down.

Jackson: Yes Captain. We will leave right away.

Captain: Jackson!

Jackson: Yeah?

Captain: Barn doors are open.

Jackson: Y-yes sir.

Ugh... at this rate I am going to be a lackey forever. It is always something. I forgot my gun, I leave the evidence room unlocked... I forget to zip my zipper. Oh well. Let's look at this file before I go out. Ricky Draples... goes by Ric. Hmm... there must be three million reasons to kill the guy... he is probably involved in half the dirty business in the city... oh well. I guess I am going to the hospital.

The Captain said this could be dangerous... good; I have my gun. And the backups are in the trunk... that was one of the reasons I went into the Police Department. I love wrecking stuff. I was so proud when I was accepted. Mark Jackson, Police Officer. It has a nice ring to it. Yeah... I sure am one aweso-

Jackson: Oof. What the hell? Oh! Shoot! Sorry!

I walked right into my partner.

Jackson: Are you okay?

Partner: Yeah I am fine, the car is ready, let's go.

Jackson: Okay... sorry about that. You driving?

Partner: No you've got the hot seat tonight.

Jackson: Nice.

I love driving these things. We are assigned to a undercover car. It looks just like a regular street car except I can drive the thing clear through the Empire State Building.

Ahh... these seats are so nice and comfy. I could drive this thing all day... I wish we could listen to music in this thing... Oh well, we can jury rig the computers to get live TV feeds so that is just as good. Ah, the hospital... that was quick.

Jackson: Okay here we are, you hop in the driver's seat, I will be right back.

Partner: Yeah sure. Take your time, I've got some important "work" to do.

Jackson: Yeah yeah, March Madness highlights really count as work.

I walk in and go to the front desk.

Jackson: Hey there, I am looking for a... Ricky Draples? Can you tell me where he is?

Receptionist: Uh... sorry Officer but there is no Ricky Draples at this Hospital.

Jackson: That can't be right... he was supposed to have been taken here.

Receptionist: ... uh no, sorry. Nobody by that name here. Officer, if you don't mind we are very busy tonight, could you please hurry along.

I turned and walked out of the empty lobby. I hate being lied to. I may be clumsy but my lie detector is spot on. She could have at least kept eye contact with me... oh well... maybe he isn't here. I see a man glance at me as I head back to the car. He was massaging his shoulder. He looks kind of familiar. But hey, I am a cop... everyone looks like someone on some list somewhere. I grab the file from the front seat of the car and lean on the hood. Maybe I missed something in the file. He could be at the hospital across town. I glance at the picture. Red flags fly into my mind.

Jackson: ****! That was Draples! The guy with the shoulder! ****! ****! ****!

I drop the files and make my way down the sidewalk. He is about twenty yards away.

Partner: Hey! Where are you going!

I make a motion for my partner to follow in the car and continue down the road.

Jackson: Hey! You! Draples! Freeze!

Draples turns and looks at me and bolts. Christ... just what I need. I chase him into the park and I am gaining on him. His shoulder must be slowing him down.

Jackson: Come on man! Stop! I am not going to arrest you or anything! I just have some questions!

He turns and hesitates for a second but then continues. I see him dissappear off in the distance. Damnit. I run faster. I pass a grove of trees and hear Draples yell. I run as fast as I can to get to him. The next thing I know I feel the ground disappear below me. I fall for a few feet and land on something soft.

I get up and see Draples on the ground. I pick him up, he seems fine.

Jackson: I just -huff- want to -huff- ask you some questions! Just stop -huff- running!

Draples looks around a bit like he is expecting officers to crawl out of the trees or something. He looks at me.

Jackson: Your shoulder. Tell me what happened, I am trying to find the person who did that. I am not here to arrest you, I want to help you. Just tell me what happened at the Bar.

Draples hesitates.

Jackson: Look, you know as well as I do that we have nothing on you. Just tell me what happened! Talk!

Draples looks at me and smiles.

Draples: Your barn doors are open.

(OoC: How was that? Oh, feel free to ignore the reference to the car computers. I read the topic again and noticed it was the 40's <_< I am leaving it in there because I thought it was clever.)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 08:51:12 am by PatMan33 »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2006, 11:31:55 pm »
OOC: We already have a cop PatMan33. You better be NDA or something.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2006, 11:36:40 pm »
(OoC: There can be two.

From, what I read the other cop is doing something else anyway.)

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2006, 04:40:53 am »
"Sigh... screw this. No ass is worth this kind of trouble. I'm sorry Meredith, but I need to leave and forget this night. Been good seeing you John, I wish you well my friend. If you need me, you know where I work."

With that, I kissed Meredith on the hand, and walked out the door. As I breathed, I realized it was still damn cold. But hopefully, tomorrow might be a little bit brighter.

<I am going out of the story>

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2006, 07:17:23 am »
Come on, there has to be a reason why you want to leave. Too much schoolwork? Too much work? Selling your computer? Have to spend more time with your friends and familly? It would be less hard and less confusing for us if you told us the reason.....

Once again, I'll miss ya...

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2006, 10:44:04 am »
(OoC: Are you sure you want to leave, Necro? Your character is great!)

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2006, 01:31:04 pm »
Occ: apparently he's requested to be banned. I always find that a strange thing to do Instead of just leaving (Swerv made a strange exit also...), especially since it makes it hard for people to look through the other person's profile after they're banned.

I wonder why he's requested to be banned...
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2006, 02:58:11 pm »
(bye necro miss you heaps)
john sighed and said "well i suppose i can't stop you goodbye for now may we meet again as for me i am all ready in to deep besides some one has to keep the lady safe"