Author Topic: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.  (Read 19521 times)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 09:35:26 pm »
seeing that his target was on the move again John followed her to a small bar he waited till he heard the password and went in to the bar and sat down in a chair that gave him the best view of the place the detecive was here maybe he was following the same target.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:08:27 am by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 09:44:21 pm »
I'm going into the story.

It was cold. Damn cold. Even in summer this city stank of corpses on ice, fools and gamblers who couldn't pay their dues. Smartasses who thought they could beat the boss, scum who got a little too greedy.

I puffed the last of the 'rette, then tossed it on the body at my feet. Never walk down a dark alleyway alone. Damn fool. Damn cold. I had locked up the shop for the night. Screw calling the cops... I'd deal with it tomorrow. Bums died here all the time , someone will find him. They'll start a inquiry... screw it. It can wait. It was tough enough as it is to make ends meet, I didn't need to waste my money on electricity keeping half fixed cars heated, and my phone off the hook with the pigs. My new tatoo was still sore... I needed a drink.

As I saddled up to the bar, I turned to my left... and saw the most beautiful pair of headlights I'd ever laid eyes on. She was tall, and well built. Dressed in a blue that drew out her curves and fender in a way only a master craftsman can weild. Hair like the night I breathed, and an air of sweet, sickly sorrow that just grabs a mans heart and squeezes it until you can do nothing but:

"Hey there sweet thing, you look like you could use some company and another round."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:11:41 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 10:35:02 pm »
As I walked down the street in search of my target, I looked over to a bar, I saw some person talking to the bouncer, he was not wearing any pants. As he went in I noticed that there was a spray-paint of (Ahem) "Balls" ;) on the back of his outer garment. I don't think he knew about it. That seemed very suspicious so I decided to follow him inside, seeing as the guard was talking to the guy I got in with no trouble. I decided to sit down at the bar and see what kind of drinks they were selling. After a little I noticed that some guy was surveying my body. I decided not to be dodgy and encounter him head on. I turned to him and said.

"Hello, who are you?"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 10:54:55 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 10:37:21 pm »
OOC: Genesis, who is looking at you? Cause I'm looking at LadyM's character. Me = NOT gay.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 10:49:35 pm »
A strage man had sat down and started talking to my target and a new woman had appeared near me i could tell by the way she walked that he was here on business and it wasn't any thing legal but still she had asked who was "i am john teller and you are?"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:11:12 am by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 10:52:35 pm »
Greetings Teller, I am Embryo. So, what are you here for, buisness, a night away from home....
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 06:49:36 am by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 10:57:56 pm »
OOC: What are you talking about? I have my pants on, dammit!
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 04:56:36 am »
Occ: To get things Straght because conflicting stories really hurt things last time, LadyM entered a bar outside the Office/Apartment building, I'm in a nightclub of her famous ex-fiance near the docks and give her enough credit not to go where the stalker is, Vivec is a clothed Bouncer, Necro is Straght, and I'm the only one without pants. though I still have underpants on get that straght. And Genesis, I'm assuming you're in the Nightclub with me.

Anyway...

Back to the story:

I was beginning to think I would never recover my pants.
A police officer fell from the ceiling. He looked very familliar as he got up and moved away, but I decidied commenting on these things was probably a bad idea.

Another person came up to me but I wasn't really in the introductions mood and As the Bouncer was showing me around, I noticed something odd out of the corner of my eye.
I turned and saw my pants, on someone else.

"AHA!" I shouted.
He turned to me. "Well if it isn't Andrew Feldwick!" He said in a Menacing tone.
"Er...No." I responded.
"Carl Mayrook?"
"Nope."
"Do I even know you?" He asked.
"Probably not. But I assume you work for my clients Ex-Husband."
"You mean ex-fiance."
"Er...Yes, That's what I said. Anyway You're wearing my pants."
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 05:13:56 am »
I walked into the bar and sat at the counter. Luckily it wasn't crowded. "Martini please, vodka not gin" I told the bartinder. He brought me my drink and the first sip slipped down my throat and started to calm my nerves. What was I going to do? So lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the man who sat next to me until he spoke to me. I turned to look at him and said. "I could use a cigarette, got one?"

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 11:56:11 am »
I began to walk out of the nightclub but something compelled me to turn back... that detective was important in some way... to a story that hadnt even begun. I knew what i had to tell him...

"Excuse me. Yes, we met earlier, I came in through your skylight... you can call me... Abingdon. I'm sure you can finish your conversation with this man here later. I just feel its very very important that I tell you I'm going on a trip to central Europe to steal a ruby pendant from the Count Von Fenkwurst and I wont be back here for about 2 weeks. Well, thats it. Goodbye."

I walked off to where my man had parked the Roles. It wasnt far to the airport.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 01:20:19 pm »
Her voice was like the purr of a new engine.

"Why yes, I do have a pack, and I must say I'm honored I get to share it with a woman as lovely as yourself. Now if only we could find a way to turn your frown upside down."

I pulled out two sticks and handed her one, lit it then lit my own. Her smell was intoxicating, although after a long day in the shop fixing cars, even the beer had a heavenly fragrance. Of course, I wasn't going to tell her that.

"I thought I might ask what's got you so blue, but I think you've been through enough. Maybe the best way to end this night is to try not to think about our problems and just enjoy the time we have."

Most people get taken aback by my language and forewardness, they don't expect a man like me to be nothing but truoble. But my past was full of enough trouble, and I had learned to move on. As far as I could tell, she didn't care or notice where I was from, which was fine by me.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2006, 01:47:52 pm »
"Strange interuption..." I thought to myself. "Perhaps I should follow him...later...."

"What do you mean I'm wearing your pants?" The man said.
"Are they your pants?" I asked.

He looked down.

"Hm. I guess they're not." he said.
"Well I'd like them back." I replied.

He took them off and handed them to me.

"Thanks." I said as I was getting them on. "Anyway, I'd like to speak with your employer please."
"I'm afraid that's impossible." He said. "Mr.Draples is dead."
"What?" I said.
"I said Mr.Draples is upstairs, busy in his office, and doesn't like to be bothered without a formal appointment"

Maybe it was really me that needed to get my ears checked. I didn't know. All I knew was that I would need to see Ric as soon as possible. Right now the only thing standing between me and the way to his office was some tables, a Dance floor, a Well kept stage, a backstage stair case and possably a few feet of hallway.
Of course I couldn't risk trying to out run the bouncer. I would need to distract him somehow.

"Look that way!" I shouted as I ran in the other direction towards the stairs.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 02:15:33 pm »
Before the person answered I noticed the person without pants scream something pointing and run off in another direction. At least he has his pants back now, but that is still weird, so I started to watch him, seeing if he made it to the stairs.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 03:12:41 pm »
john noticed that things where going well betwean strange man and the target well he was going to let them with out following them he was off in one half hour any way. John ordered a drink and relaxed.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:26:07 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 04:46:47 pm »
I took a long drag off the cigarette and exhaled with a sigh. "You don't want to hear about my troubles, it's better that I don't involve anyone else. So tell me, what brings you here?"