Author Topic: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.  (Read 19528 times)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.
« on: July 27, 2006, 03:21:50 pm »
The object of the game I'm going into the story is to Just play along in the role you take on telling the story from your point of view until its over or you die or something along those lines..(If you do die you could always come back as like a ghost or clone or never really killed etc...totally up to you) its a really fun game!

Here's an example of how the game works:
poster one: Well, it was Monday again, and yet another day of school was coming. I was at the bus stop. When the bus came, i got on only to find nobody else on except for the bus driver and myself. "That's weird." I thought to myself "I'm like the fourth to last stop. There usually are no seats left when i get on."

poster 2: "I'm going into the story!"

I got on the bus and saw poster one, but no other kids. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

poster one:"I don't know" I said back to her. "Maybe they're all out sick."

poster 2: "I don't think everyone could be out sick." i said.

Poster 3: "I'm going into the story!"

I silently agreed with her in my head. I had been driving this bus for 3 years, and usually only 1 or 2, if any kids were out sick. I didn't say anything at that point though because i was just there to do my job and drive the bus. Still i couldn't help but wonder where everyone else could be.

And the story would basically go on till the whole thing was resolved or at least the main conflict was.(you know in case any sub-plots develop or something.)

Some rules:
-Don't speak for anyone else Who is actually a poster but yourself. in other words don't do this:

Poster 4: I said no, but poster 3 said yes. (also try not to do it with actions either, but if you must that's OK.)

-You only have to say "I'm going into the story!" when you are first going into the story. Once you have entered the story, you don't have to say it anymore. But do say it to start.

-If you want to enter the story you can create a new person and introduce that person or take over for a created unfilled character (like poster 3 did in the example)

-Any created roles not filled by people (like the bus driver) can be taken over at any point in the story. until then it is fair game to say what they do and say and such.

-New Rule: If you want, you can also at some point say "I'm going out of the story" and re-enter the story with "I'm going into the story" as a diffrent character. But be careful, If you do this, it's possible you may not have your original character to go back to later on should it be "bumped off" or something. (I've been pondering this idea for a little bit. But If people rather I remove it I will)

-oh, and Nicknames are allowed now.

Newer Rule!: If someone's prolonged silence is interfering with a plot line's continuance other player may treat it as an uncontroled character until the controlling poster returns.

Anyway let's start.

I'm going into the story.

(Smoky Jazz Sax intro. Fade in to a Black and White corner office.)
It was a dark and hot summer night. I was sitting in my office with my feet up reading the newest edition of Soup and Salad magazine. I'd prefer to say this was my first chance to relax in ages, but I couldn't. Partly because I had run down my can of Pepsi four hours ago and the sink's faucet was clogged up leaving my throat drier then the comedy in a New Yorker cartoon, and partly because the phone hadn't rung in weeks.

That's when she walked in.

She looked about 6'1" with Brown hair wearing a Peacock Blue dress, and had eyes that could have looked into the depths of the universe, but right now they were looking at me.

Why the hell had I taken off my pants earlier.

I quickly sat down in a more traditional position, putting my legs below the desk.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat. "Can I help you?"

"Yes." she replied. "Are you Detective Sgore?"

"Are you with the Internal Revenue Service?"

"No."

"Then Yes."

I could feel this conversation was getting off on a good start.

"Detective, I'll get right to the point." She continued "I think my Ex-Fiance may be stalking me. The police won't believe me. I need your help to stop him and keep me safe."

"Hm. What makes think he's stalking you?" I asked.

"Well let's see." She started. "As I was leaving the park last week I saw him enter a Taxi behind me and get out where I had. Last night I noticed his car driving up and down the street. And before I entered the elevator a little while ago he came up to me and told me he was stalking me."

"Huh. That does seem somewhat like stalking." I responded.

"Please detective. I need help."

"And who is your husband?" I asked.

"Ricky Draples." She responded

The name hit me like a rouge 9-Iron.
Ricky "Ric" Draples owned the Famed exclusive Bolambo Congo Nightclub north of Pier 17. Besides being the hottest club around, It was also a front for some of Ric's shadier buisness associates. Anyone who had Ric as an enemy was eigther a fool, or valued their kneecaps very little.

I was neigther, but I felt obligated to take the case.

"I'll do it." I said.

"Oh thank you detective." She responded. "I feel safer already."

She left the room, leaving me lost in thought.
"I should probably start by putting my pants back on..."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 01:11:50 pm by sgore »

What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Going into the story 3-D! only without the "-D" part.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 03:51:35 pm »
i am going in to the story

john leaned against a tree near the apartment of his clients ex wife he had been payed to fallow her not that he was totally sure why. there was a man In the apartment that seemed to be detective sgore struggling to put his pants back on. john smiled to him self his client was going to be very interested in this.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:28:16 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 03:56:12 pm »
J'entre dans l'histoire!

It was simple really, I was going to scale the wall of the apartment using a grappling hook cunningly concealed in an umbrella, cut through the skylight with my diamond cufflinks, gracefully drop into the apartment below, find the safe, use a stethescope like listening device concealed in the lining of my blazer to crack the wall safe I had ascertained was behind the picture of the Infant Samuel at Prayer, take the emperor's tear (the worlds largest and most convincing counterfeit diamond, which I was going to use later in an igenious confidence trick) then pick the lock on the front door with my lockpick cum Tiepin and steal away into the night... unfortunately I forgot to check which skylight led to the socialite's apartment and found myself in a large if rather feculant room occupied by a man in a pork pie hat... he wasnt wearing any trousers.
"Oh, do excuse me, frightfully sorry, some money will be sent later to cover the skylight. Must dash, Toodle-oo."  
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 04:11:05 pm »
now what this some one seemed to fall though the skylight in to the apartment things where getting stranger by the second  good thing this was his last day on this job, but according to some of the infomation he heard things where more complicated then his client was letting on. John lit his pipe and blew some smoke rings into the air he knew things where going to get worse before they got better.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:28:49 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 04:23:32 pm »
(Occ: Shadow, I get what you're saying and I'm glad you're playing but please use spell check a little more. It makes things easier to read)

He wasn't the first and I had a feeling the man now running out my front door wouldn't be the last person to see me without pants this evening. Still, making sure I had them with me was probably a good Idea.

As I tugged my pants up the rest of the way I decided a good place to start my investigation would be at Ric's home. Since I didn't know where that was I decided the second best place would be to make my way to the Bolambo Congo.

As long as the bouncer would let me in of course...
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 04:26:33 pm »
I'm going into the story!

"All right, what's the password?" I asked the scrawny guy with no pants on in front of me.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 04:31:11 pm »
I was baffeled as to where my pants had gone to as I walked over to the club.
I hoped they would reappear at some point but for now I thought it important focus on the task at hand.

Rather then take a random guess with the password I decided to go with the responce I would think would be most likely to get me in.
"Er. I'm with the band." I said.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 04:33:07 pm »
"Sorry sir, no band tonight."

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 04:35:45 pm »
"But I didn't say band." I had to be quick here. "I said, Catering Staff"

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 04:37:13 pm »
"Damn, I gotta get my ears checked. In ya go!" I follow him inside and attempt to give him a tour.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 05:10:38 pm »
Having failed my pervious heist and having quietly snuck out of the detective's apartment i wne to plan B. Stealing the lucky Magnum hanging on the wall of the Bolambo Nightclub. it was simple really, I would deftly disguise myself as corrupt police officer Dennis Hopper and pretend I was at the club to collect a bribe, once inside I would find a likely spot and remove my rubber mask and uniform. From there it would be a simple matter to naviagte the ventilation shafts of the bulding to reach the private room where the magnum hung, I could then replace it with an identical gun and retreat back to my mansion so i could put it in my trophy room... unfortunately the vents hadnt been securely fastened to the walls and i tipped out about half way through landing somewher ein the lobby, seeing the trouserless detective I smiled
"oh! Hello again. Busy busy!"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 05:12:45 pm by Krakow Sam »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 06:41:27 pm »

"Time to get up again...." I walk out of the small capsule and into a darkened room.
"Why did you summon me this time?"
A man walks out of the corner, he is still shrouded in shadow. He replies,
"I'll make this quick, assassinate this person."
Hands me some documents.
"So be it."
After I say that I leave the room and walk out into the street.

What will you do?

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 07:29:33 pm »
I'm going into the story...

As I left the dectective's office I wondered why I had said that I felt safer. The man had no pants for god's sake. How could I feel safe? I also told him my stalker was an ex-fiance and he called him my husband. Would he really be able to handle a job like this? He didn't even ask for money or a retainer fee. No, I didn't feel safe at all.

I opened my purse and made sure the pistol was still there. Seeing that it was, I closed it and tucked it under my arm and walked to the elevator. I was feeling very jittery about the whole thing. God I needed a drink. There was a bar around the corner, I decided to stop in for a martini.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 09:02:34 pm »
OOC: Uh, I had clothes.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 09:20:31 pm »
OOC: Your the bouncer, not the bartender. At least, thats what I gathered. Im talking about the Bartender LadyM talkejd about

OOC: I misread you, sorry.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 09:35:26 pm »
seeing that his target was on the move again John followed her to a small bar he waited till he heard the password and went in to the bar and sat down in a chair that gave him the best view of the place the detecive was here maybe he was following the same target.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:08:27 am by shadowlord18 »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 09:44:21 pm »

It was cold. Damn cold. Even in summer this city stank of corpses on ice, fools and gamblers who couldn't pay their dues. Smartasses who thought they could beat the boss, scum who got a little too greedy.

I puffed the last of the 'rette, then tossed it on the body at my feet. Never walk down a dark alleyway alone. Damn fool. Damn cold. I had locked up the shop for the night. Screw calling the cops... I'd deal with it tomorrow. Bums died here all the time , someone will find him. They'll start a inquiry... screw it. It can wait. It was tough enough as it is to make ends meet, I didn't need to waste my money on electricity keeping half fixed cars heated, and my phone off the hook with the pigs. My new tatoo was still sore... I needed a drink.

As I saddled up to the bar, I turned to my left... and saw the most beautiful pair of headlights I'd ever laid eyes on. She was tall, and well built. Dressed in a blue that drew out her curves and fender in a way only a master craftsman can weild. Hair like the night I breathed, and an air of sweet, sickly sorrow that just grabs a mans heart and squeezes it until you can do nothing but:

"Hey there sweet thing, you look like you could use some company and another round."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:11:41 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 10:35:02 pm »
As I walked down the street in search of my target, I looked over to a bar, I saw some person talking to the bouncer, he was not wearing any pants. As he went in I noticed that there was a spray-paint of (Ahem) "Balls"  ;) on the back of his outer garment. I don't think he knew about it. That seemed very suspicious so I decided to follow him inside, seeing as the guard was talking to the guy I got in with no trouble. I decided to sit down at the bar and see what kind of drinks they were selling. After a little I noticed that some guy was surveying my body. I decided not to be dodgy and encounter him head on. I turned to him and said.

"Hello, who are you?"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 10:54:55 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 10:37:21 pm »
OOC: Genesis, who is looking at you? Cause I'm looking at LadyM's character. Me = NOT gay.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 10:49:35 pm »
A strage man had sat down and started talking to my target and a new woman had appeared near me i could tell by the way she walked that he was here on business and it wasn't any thing legal but still she had asked who was "i am john teller and you are?"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:11:12 am by shadowlord18 »

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 10:52:35 pm »
Greetings Teller, I am Embryo. So, what are you here for, buisness, a night away from home....
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 06:49:36 am by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 10:57:56 pm »
OOC: What are you talking about? I have my pants on, dammit!

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 04:56:36 am »
Occ: To get things Straght because conflicting stories really hurt things last time, LadyM entered a bar outside the Office/Apartment building, I'm in a nightclub of her famous ex-fiance near the docks and give her enough credit not to go where the stalker is, Vivec is a clothed Bouncer, Necro is Straght, and I'm the only one without pants. though I still have underpants on get that straght. And Genesis, I'm assuming you're in the Nightclub with me.

Anyway...

Back to the story:

I was beginning to think I would never recover my pants.
A police officer fell from the ceiling. He looked very familliar as he got up and moved away, but I decidied commenting on these things was probably a bad idea.

Another person came up to me but I wasn't really in the introductions mood and As the Bouncer was showing me around, I noticed something odd out of the corner of my eye.
I turned and saw my pants, on someone else.

"AHA!" I shouted.
He turned to me. "Well if it isn't Andrew Feldwick!" He said in a Menacing tone.
"Er...No." I responded.
"Carl Mayrook?"
"Nope."
"Do I even know you?" He asked.
"Probably not. But I assume you work for my clients Ex-Husband."
"You mean ex-fiance."
"Er...Yes, That's what I said. Anyway You're wearing my pants."

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 05:13:56 am »
I walked into the bar and sat at the counter. Luckily it wasn't crowded. "Martini please, vodka not gin" I told the bartinder. He brought me my drink and the first sip slipped down my throat and started to calm my nerves.  What was I going to do? So lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the man who sat next to me until he spoke to me. I turned to look at him and said. "I could use a cigarette, got one?"

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 11:56:11 am »
I began to walk out of the nightclub but something compelled me to turn back... that detective was important in some way... to a story that hadnt even begun. I knew what i had to tell him...

"Excuse me. Yes, we met earlier, I came in through your skylight... you can call me... Abingdon. I'm sure you can finish your conversation with this man here later. I just feel its very very important that I tell you I'm going on a trip to central Europe to steal a ruby pendant from the Count Von Fenkwurst and I wont be back here for about 2 weeks. Well, thats it. Goodbye."

I walked off to where my man had parked the Roles. It wasnt far to the airport.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 01:20:19 pm »
Her voice was like the purr of a new engine.

"Why yes, I do have a pack, and I must say I'm honored I get to share it with a woman as lovely as yourself. Now if only we could find a way to turn your frown upside down."

I pulled out two sticks and handed her one, lit it then lit my own. Her smell was intoxicating, although after a long day in the shop fixing cars, even the beer had a heavenly fragrance. Of course, I wasn't going to tell her that.

"I thought I might ask what's got you so blue, but I think you've been through enough. Maybe the best way to end this night is to try not to think about our problems and just enjoy the time we have."

Most people get taken aback by my language and forewardness, they don't expect a man like me to be nothing but truoble. But my past was full of enough trouble, and I had learned to move on. As far as I could tell, she didn't care or notice where I was from, which was fine by me.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2006, 01:47:52 pm »
"Strange interuption..." I thought to myself. "Perhaps I should follow him...later...."

"What do you mean I'm wearing your pants?" The man said.
"Are they your pants?" I asked.

He looked down.

"Hm. I guess they're not." he said.
"Well I'd like them back." I replied.

He took them off and handed them to me.

"Thanks." I said as I was getting them on. "Anyway, I'd like to speak with your employer please."
"I'm afraid that's impossible." He said. "Mr.Draples is dead."
"What?" I said.
"I said Mr.Draples is upstairs, busy in his office, and doesn't like to be bothered without a formal appointment"

Maybe it was really me that needed to get my ears checked. I didn't know. All I knew was that I would need to see Ric as soon as possible. Right now the only thing standing between me and the way to his office was some tables, a Dance floor, a Well kept stage, a backstage stair case and possably a few feet of hallway.
Of course I couldn't risk trying to out run the bouncer. I would need to distract him somehow.

"Look that way!" I shouted as I ran in the other direction towards the stairs.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 02:15:33 pm »
Before the person answered I noticed the person without pants scream something pointing and run off in another direction. At least he has his pants back now, but that is still weird, so I started to watch him, seeing if he made it to the stairs.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 03:12:41 pm »
john noticed that things where going well betwean strange man and the target well he was going to let them with out following them he was off in one half hour any way. John ordered a drink and relaxed.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:26:07 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 04:46:47 pm »
I took a long drag off the cigarette and exhaled with a sigh. "You don't want to hear about my troubles, it's better that I don't involve anyone else. So tell me, what brings you here?"

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2006, 04:52:11 pm »
"A little of this, a little of that. You know how it is. Work is work... and work ain't always fun, even when you love your job. Sometimes you get beat by the man, or dragged down by the ones you love..." I took another swig and puff.

"But tonight I just felt like cutting it early and getting a drink... good thing my instincts drove me here, if you catch my drift. "

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 05:01:34 pm »
I recognized the man who had taken hold of my Coat as The one and only Ricky Draples.
Here he was.

"Hold it a second." I said.

If I was going to seem at all intimidating I probably had to change the position I was in.
I pulled myself free, turned around and shouted "AHA! So you're the stalker!"

"Wait a second." I thought to myself in thought broadcast noir style. "I already knew that."

"I mean..."I said. "Er...Please stop stalking your Ex-Fiance?"

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 05:22:04 pm »

"Now," I said to the rookie, "not everyone is fit for a job in the eighth precinct.  It's gonna take balls, you're gonna have to pull the trigger."
"I'm ready," (s)he replied, trying his/her best not to look green.  It wasn't working.
*ring ring*
I picked up the phone.  A masked voice greeted me.
"HELLO CHIEF VFX WATCH"
"Hell-o...  Listen, I'm in the middle of..."
"I'VE FOUND SGORE"
"If you want to report something you'll need to call--wait, sgore?!?"
"I KNEW YOU'D BE INTERESTED.  YOU'LL FIND HIM AT THE FLONASE CAFE."
"How did you get this extension, er, who are you?"
He hung up.
"Welcome to the force, Officer Chamblis.  You start right now."  I dropped down a badge and a gun on the desk and headed for the door.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 06:42:58 pm »
john left the bar now that he was off the clock and went down to the cafe that his client had given him the name of to make his report and that would be the end this job with any luck
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:26:42 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 07:07:14 pm »
(More of the Jazzy Saxaphone music playing throught post.)
The Curb was uncomfortable, but albeit warmer with pants on. At least, it probably would have been if it weren't raining. Heavly.
I got up from my position and started to walk down the street.

It was obvious this was more a matter of persuading Draples to leave his Ex alone. Of course I needed something to persuade him with in the first place. The cops probably wouldn't be of much help anyway. This was of course the 40's. The times hadn't even progressed to the Housewife Ideals of the 50's, and I was pretty sure the Police wouldn't take the word of a beautiful dame over a bribe friendly mobster.

Rather then wait for the Women's Lib. Movement of the 60's I knew I needed a plan that would work in time to ensure client's safety.
But what?

I decided a late night snack would probably help me think this over.
Luckly for me, I happened to be passing by a brightly lit Cafe. I walked out of the downpour and in through the metal doors.

(Occ: And to clarify for no confusion The Nightclub, Cafe and Bar are 3 diffrent places.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:13:09 pm by sgore »

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 07:13:45 pm »
"Wait a sec...." I mutter quietly as I look at the picture I was given. I look again at Ric and I realize this is the guy I'm supposed to murder. Intresting, I thought this was going to be a long search but it seems luck was on my side. Best to figure out how to pull it off before I start slicing and dicing. I thought to myself. I silently and inconspiciously continued to watch as he had an accuser throw him out of the bar.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 08:19:29 pm »
john had arrived at the cafe where his client was to meet him in the next half hour for his report after that this whole mess would be over. after the martyred sat him at his table john knew that some thing was not quite right but he could not put his finger on it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:27:17 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2006, 08:51:15 pm »
I ordered an Ice Water and a Chocolate doughnut and they somehow got to me only moments later.

Now I needed to persuade Draples to stop, but what did I have to persuaid him with?

What could I even dig up that Drables would want?

I tried to think.

I knew Draples was an Avid Gem Collecter. Besides being known for his "Shopping Sprees" to Jewelry stores, You could just tell by the decorations of his nightclub.
"If I somehow got a rare Gem of some sort I could probably trade it for my client's Safety." I thought to myself. "But what oppertunity do I have to get a rare gem of some sort?"

That's when I remembered something.
"I ordered Ice in this water!" I said aloud.

That's when I remembered something more relevent.
"That Burgler, From earlier, He said something about a gem and going to Europe."

I was going to have to see if I could catch him at the airport. I went up to the desk to pay my bill and realized my pants had escaped me once more.

"Er. Put it on my Tab." I said as I ran out the door and back into the rain.

"I just hope there's time." I thought.

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2006, 10:32:56 pm »
Chambliss slowed the car to a halt in front of the Bolambo Congo.

"Now," I calmly said, "Sgore's probably already fled the joint, but at least we can get his whereabouts with a bit of questioning."

I approached the Bouncer, flashing my badge.

"Have you seen a man named Sgore here?  He's wanted for extortion, and we recieved a tip that led us here."
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2006, 10:57:35 pm »
I get up and take a long glance around the place, better get this over with.... I thought as I quirked my head so I was staring directly at ric. Leering at him for a split second I looked around one more time as I put my hand into my black dress with frills, and spotted the back way out. In one smooth-as-silk motion I pulled out my custom enjewled pistol, aimed in a flick of the wrist, fired a round dead center in his head, and placed the pistol back into my dress. I started to slink away, not bothering to see if he had survived the shot, there was no way he could have. Everyone began to stare at the scene in shock, nobody noticing my disapearence from the bar.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:12:31 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2006, 06:34:12 am »
It was getting dark out and I needed to get home. It wasn't safe for me to be out alone after dark.

"Thanks for the drink and the smoke but I have to be going now." I told the man next to me.

I stood up and tucked my purse under my arm and started to leave.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2006, 01:59:57 pm »
"Whoa... well then, may I at least walk you home? It's not safe out these nights."

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2006, 05:02:25 pm »
john saw Mr sgore in the cafe with him but he had waited for while for his client to come some thing was wrong so he left the cafe and headed to the club that his client owned .some thing was wrong so very wrong what was going on.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:25:10 pm by shadowlord18 »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2006, 06:17:40 pm »
"If you insist, that will be fine" I said, secretly relived that I wouldn't have to walk home alone. "I live 3 blocks away to the east. By the way my name is Rachel, what's yours?"  I gave the man a fake name just in case he knew Ric. He had kind eyes and I felt like I could trust him but one can never be too sure.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2006, 06:27:42 pm »
"Haha, how rude of me. It completely slipped my mind. My name is Craig - it's a pleasure to meet you."

It wasn't every day I got to be in the company of a beautiful woman. I had come to the bar hoping for a one night stand, but something about this Rachel really struck me, as if there was far more to come... I opened the door for her, and we walked out. It was still damn cold.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2006, 06:50:17 pm »
john arrived at the club to find that the police where here he asked the one seemed to be in charge what was going on apparently his client had got shot by some one. he had survived the shot and had been taken to hospital. john turned on his heel a ran as fast as he could to his ex fiances apartment  she was in grave danger.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2006, 07:52:45 pm »
(Back to Smoky Sax music with a Piano Accompaniment.)

"Taxi!" I called into the night.
A Yellow Cab Pulled up to the curb.
I got in.

Walking in the rain may have been dramatic, but it also took too much time, and time was something I didn't have much of.

"Take me to the airport." I said to the Driver.
"Sure." He responded. "Hey, You know you ain't got no pants?"
"They'll show Up." I responded as the cab started to move.

The Cabbie drove on through the moonlit streets of the city, until finally reaching the airport.

When I got out I started to head for the revolving doors.

"Hey." said the Cabby. "You forgot to pay."
"Er..." I responded.

Pockets were also something I didn't have much of.

"Put in on my Tab." I said, running to the Airport.

It's safe to say I've started tabs with many buisnesses over the years. Most were unaware they had a Tab system beforehand.

I pushed through the revolving doors and into the lobby.
Finding that Burgler would be my first priority.

I looked around and noticed my pants were in the gift shop display window.
"Hm." I said as I walked over.

I entered the store and took my pants. After putting them back on I noticed the Burgler was in the store with me, Checking out the Greeting card section.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2006, 07:57:29 pm »
Going into an alley I started to wonder if that was to easy, usually the target didn't just reveal itself less than an hour in. I just noticed that I might be followed, so I picked up a Taxi and left the area.
"To the airport good sir."

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2006, 08:11:00 pm »
john had relised that he should of got taxi but it was to late now. john had arived at ricky's ex fiance's appertmet and busted the door down with his gun cocked and redy he entered

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2006, 08:52:15 pm »
"Right away madam." He replied to me as we drove off. It seems that nobody ever notices that I just commited a murder. We arrive at the airport, and just as we pull in I notice some man walking in, wait its that guy with no pants again! What is he doing here? Didn't he get hiis pants back, and more importantly whatever happened to no shirt no shoes no service. I guess that means you can have no pants. Hmmm.... Best not to think about it. I get out of the car and walk into the airport.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2006, 12:31:07 am »
john seached though the appartment there was no one here he lit his pipe and sat down in a chair in the first room and waited he was jumpy as ever but he tryed to relax. h blew a chain of smoke rings in to the air and un cocked his gun

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2006, 05:15:51 am »
We walked for the three blocks to my apartment, chatting about random things along the way. I lived on the 2nd floor. I suddenly got an uneasy feeling, it was now dark outside and I was afraid to go up alone. I felt like I was being watched. I still hadn't told Craig what was really wrong yet. Maybe I need to do that before something bad happens.

"Craig, thank you for walking me home. Would you like to come up for a cup of coffee? I need to tell you something"

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2006, 02:47:31 pm »
OOC: Z, calm the shizzle down. Just find a way around it man, you're still alive, use it to your advantage they think you're dead or dying.

IC: Unknown to most, I was addicted to caffine, and had been trying to quit. But when an attractive woman asks you up for a cup o' java, you don't say no. Even if you're bit nervous about what she could possibly want to tell you.

"I'd love some. I'm sure you have a lot on your mind, and I'm happy to listen."

Normally a line like that means bullcrap, but for some reason I acctually ment it this time. I could stare into Rachel's eyes all night and still be perfectly content, even if I never even got to touch her soft hands. It was crazy... I think I drank too much.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2006, 03:09:46 pm »
john heard two distenctive foot falls one was his orignal target the other sounded like a large man. coming up the stairs he stood next the door so that he could get the woman away from the man he readyed his gun as they came to the top stair and started to enter. the john pused the woman away and grabed the man and put the gun to his head and said "you better tell me who is paying you to kill her or i will put a hole in your he now speak and you better not try any thing funny"

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2006, 03:35:10 pm »
"What the hell!?" I said as the gun barrel pressed into my temple.

"I'm just here for some coffee!"

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2006, 05:21:33 pm »
john uncocked his gun and said I'm sorry did not realize it was you. Ricky draples has been shot thats his ex-fiance i thought some one was be after her as well. john re-haltered his gun sat near a table and said" i think we need to talk sit down and have a coffee".
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:24:19 pm by shadowlord18 »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2006, 05:25:11 pm »
"What the... John! What the hell man! And you! You're Draples ex?!"

John was an old buddy of mine, we met long ago. He used to fix cars too. I hadn't seen him in a few years though. I had no idea what he had been up to.

"This is insane!... one cream, no sugar."

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2006, 05:40:50 pm »
I was very shaken by the turn of events. It all happened so sudden and luckily it wasn't fatal this time. How much longer would I have to walk on eggshells, afraid to turn a corner for fear of what was around the other side...

"That's what I needed to tell you. I'm being stalked by Ricky and I'm not safe and neither are you now. He probably knows that you are here. He's never forgiven me for leaving him at the alter. I just couldn't do it, not after what he did."

I walked into the kitchen and got the coffee pot going. It was going to be a long night.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2006, 05:48:17 pm »
Now, I'd been in my fair share of sticky situations... but you don't mess with Draples - the man is insane. Everyone knows it. Looking at Rachel I could see why he went after her, and why he'd be pretty pissed to loose a catch like that.

And what the hell was John doing here? Last I heard the guy was heading west.

"I need to sit down... someone tell me this is all a bad dream."

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2006, 06:05:32 pm »
"two sugars and cream please". john sat down on one of the chairs near a coffee table "i have been running a private eye place in town here since i left the car place. rick draples hired me to folllow your lady Friend around for month today was my last day but when Ricky got shot well i figured she would be next on the hit list as it where so what you been up to Craig"

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2006, 06:11:19 pm »
"Just fixing cars. It's amazing how fast they pump these things out, and how they're evolving."

I'll tell ya, it was good to see John again. Of course, the real question was what happened between Rachel and Ricky.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2006, 06:20:45 pm »
"yeah but i am still driving my old one around i probly keep on driving it untill it falls apart or something like that."

craig had change alot since he had seen him all most five more tattos and a dozen new scares it had been to long john thought

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2006, 05:56:25 pm »
john said " you know some thing when i took thisd job i figured it was going to be boring as heck so far today i have put a gun to one of my best freinds head had my employer shot seen a detive with no pants walk around like he did not even notice and wittnessed a break in not metion i don't even know you lady freinds name"

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2006, 06:12:23 am »
"My real name is Meredith Malone. I use the name Rachel when I'm out but since you know Ricky, then you know who I am."

I poured the coffee and set the cups on the table. As I sipped my coffee, I wondered how I got into this mess.

"I'm thinking of leaving town for awhile, I have enough money for a train ticket. I thought I might head east for awhile."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:14:52 pm by LadyM »

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2006, 02:38:40 pm »
"i don't think leaving town is going to be quite enough give me a few hours to track down rick and get payed as well as a few other things and i will have enough for all of to get out of the county if you guys can raise some money for food and a hotel" john said and drank deeply from the cup
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 03:12:55 pm by shadowlord18 »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2006, 03:10:22 pm »
"This is rediculous. I have a business to run! Maybe if I just leave now I can got out without being shot or knifed again..."

Then I looked at Rach... I mean Meredith.

" ...then again, there may be better things waiting for me over the horizon."

Stupid coffee. Made me all twitchy. I couldn't think straight. Someone should invent a coffee with no cafeine.

It's hard being torn between fanbelts and broads.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2006, 03:17:54 pm »
"i doubt that like it we have been Thrown in the deep end time to swim" john said "look i have a few Friends that keep us safe for a week or so but if you guys don't want to sink i suggest you grab the life saver"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 12:14:30 am by shadowlord18 »

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2006, 11:28:49 pm »
I wish I had known about this before, I am an old RP vet!

I am in!

Jackson! Jackson! Wake up! We don't pay you to lay around all day!

Jackson: Y-yes sir... er... Captain! Uh whats the problem?

Captain: There was a shooting at some bar downtown. The officers on the scene said that a man was shot. Ricky Drapples.. err Draples. You may recognize the name. He owns that Bolambo Congo Nightclub down by the docks. We tried to bring him in on racketeering a fw years back but there wasn't enough evidence to hold him.

The bastards dirty but we can't touch him. Anyway, a bum outside the bar said he saw some broad in a black dress run out of the place right after the shot was fired. Nobody else has reported anything so this is all we have to go on.

There is a good chance that this was a contract killing so you are gonna have to be careful with this one. You and your partner (OoC: Feel free to fill in as Partner) are going to to go out and try to see if you can make any sense of this.

Draples was taken to the hospital so go there first and give him the usual run down.

Jackson: Yes Captain. We will leave right away.

Captain: Jackson!

Jackson: Yeah?

Captain: Barn doors are open.

Jackson: Y-yes sir.

Ugh... at this rate I am going to be a lackey forever. It is always something. I forgot my gun, I leave the evidence room unlocked... I forget to zip my zipper. Oh well. Let's look at this file before I go out. Ricky Draples... goes by Ric. Hmm... there must be three million reasons to kill the guy... he is probably involved in half the dirty business in the city... oh well. I guess I am going to the hospital.

The Captain said this could be dangerous... good; I have my gun. And the backups are in the trunk... that was one of the reasons I went into the Police Department. I love wrecking stuff. I was so proud when I was accepted. Mark Jackson, Police Officer. It has a nice ring to it. Yeah... I sure am one aweso-

Jackson: Oof. What the hell? Oh! Shoot! Sorry!

I walked right into my partner.

Jackson: Are you okay?

Partner: Yeah I am fine, the car is ready, let's go.

Jackson: Okay... sorry about that. You driving?

Partner: No you've got the hot seat tonight.

Jackson: Nice.

I love driving these things. We are assigned to a undercover car. It looks just like a regular street car except I can drive the thing clear through the Empire State Building.

Ahh... these seats are so nice and comfy. I could drive this thing all day... I wish we could listen to music in this thing... Oh well, we can jury rig the computers to get live TV feeds so that is just as good. Ah, the hospital... that was quick.

Jackson: Okay here we are, you hop in the driver's seat, I will be right back.

Partner: Yeah sure. Take your time, I've got some important "work" to do.

Jackson: Yeah yeah, March Madness highlights really count as work.

I walk in and go to the front desk.

Jackson: Hey there, I am looking for a... Ricky Draples? Can you tell me where he is?

Receptionist: Uh... sorry Officer but there is no Ricky Draples at this Hospital.

Jackson: That can't be right... he was supposed to have been taken here.

Receptionist: ... uh no, sorry. Nobody by that name here. Officer, if you don't mind we are very busy tonight, could you please hurry along.

I turned and walked out of the empty lobby. I hate being lied to. I may be clumsy but my lie detector is spot on. She could have at least kept eye contact with me... oh well... maybe he isn't here. I see a man glance at me as I head back to the car. He was massaging his shoulder. He looks kind of familiar. But hey, I am a cop... everyone looks like someone on some list somewhere. I grab the file from the front seat of the car and lean on the hood. Maybe I missed something in the file. He could be at the hospital across town. I glance at the picture. Red flags fly into my mind.

Jackson: ****! That was Draples! The guy with the shoulder! ****! ****! ****!

I drop the files and make my way down the sidewalk. He is about twenty yards away.

Partner: Hey! Where are you going!

I make a motion for my partner to follow in the car and continue down the road.

Jackson: Hey! You! Draples! Freeze!

Draples turns and looks at me and bolts. Christ... just what I need. I chase him into the park and I am gaining on him. His shoulder must be slowing him down.

Jackson: Come on man! Stop! I am not going to arrest you or anything! I just have some questions!

He turns and hesitates for a second but then continues. I see him dissappear off in the distance. Damnit. I run faster. I pass a grove of trees and hear Draples yell. I run as fast as I can to get to him. The next thing I know I feel the ground disappear below me. I fall for a few feet and land on something soft.

I get up and see Draples on the ground. I pick him up, he seems fine.

Jackson: I just -huff- want to -huff- ask you some questions! Just stop -huff- running!

Draples looks around a bit like he is expecting officers to crawl out of the trees or something. He looks at me.

Jackson: Your shoulder. Tell me what happened, I am trying to find the person who did that. I am not here to arrest you, I want to help you. Just tell me what happened at the Bar.

Draples hesitates.

Jackson: Look, you know as well as I do that we have nothing on you. Just tell me what happened! Talk!

Draples looks at me and smiles.

Draples: Your barn doors are open.

(OoC: How was that? Oh, feel free to ignore the reference to the car computers. I read the topic again and noticed it was the 40's <_< I am leaving it in there because I thought it was clever.)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 08:51:12 am by PatMan33 »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2006, 11:31:55 pm »
OOC: We already have a cop PatMan33. You better be NDA or something.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2006, 11:36:40 pm »
(OoC: There can be two.

From, what I read the other cop is doing something else anyway.)

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2006, 04:40:53 am »
"Sigh... screw this. No ass is worth this kind of trouble. I'm sorry Meredith, but I need to leave and forget this night. Been good seeing you John, I wish you well my friend. If you need me, you know where I work."

With that, I kissed Meredith on the hand, and walked out the door. As I breathed, I realized it was still damn cold. But hopefully, tomorrow might be a little bit brighter.

<I am going out of the story>

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2006, 07:17:23 am »
Come on, there has to be a reason why you want to leave. Too much schoolwork? Too much work? Selling your computer? Have to spend more time with your friends and familly? It would be less hard and less confusing for us if you told us the reason.....

Once again, I'll miss ya...

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2006, 10:44:04 am »
(OoC: Are you sure you want to leave, Necro? Your character is great!)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2006, 01:31:04 pm »
Occ: apparently he's requested to be banned. I always find that a strange thing to do Instead of just leaving (Swerv made a strange exit also...), especially since it makes it hard for people to look through the other person's profile after they're banned.

I wonder why he's requested to be banned...

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2006, 02:58:11 pm »
(bye necro miss you heaps)
john sighed and said "well i suppose i can't stop you goodbye for now may we meet again as for me i am all ready in to deep besides some one has to keep the lady safe"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2006, 03:14:11 pm »
(OoC: That is strange... I wish he would stay... I liked him he was a good forumgoer.)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 06:28:36 pm »
(ooc the story must go on so... hows move is it)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2006, 04:20:28 pm »
I decided a direct approch would be a bad Idea in such a crowded area. He and I were on other sides of the law...kind of. There was no telling what his reaction would be. If he would stay or run.

No. I was going to have to think up a plan making sure we could definatly talk to one another.

I ducked behind the Greeting card display to avoid being seen.

"But what could I do?" I thought to myself.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2006, 01:32:30 am »
john drained his cup an said "we best get moving now i don't know who shot rick or if rick even knows i am here but we better play it safe".

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2006, 07:32:02 pm »
"Where do you suggest we go? I'm not safe anywhere and you shouldn't get involved.

I was already feeling badly that Craig left so suddenly. I thought he was nice enough but I couldn't blame him for not wanting to stick around. The fact that someone shot Ric was really bad. Was Ric alive or dead? I had to find out.

"John, we have to find out if Ricky is alive or not and how do I know that I can trust you? Didn't you say Ricky hired you?"

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2006, 03:51:17 am »
" I was hired to follow you for a month and have beating my self mentally since i started the job as to getting involved it a bit to late Ricky hired some one to take care of me after he got his info and last i heard Ricky was sent to hospital"
john thought for a minute and said " i have a safe house we can hide in few days so we get some money up then we get out of town"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2006, 05:23:52 pm »
(OoC: Use names man, you sound like a damn fool. I assume you are talking to me. I do not see how I made it look like a dream. My guy ran after you while you were sneaking out of the hospital. All I made you do was run, which is something that a person of your character's caliber would do when faced with a cop chasing him. All I was doing was moving the story along and getting myself in a good position to write some good stuff. The rule where you are not allowed to use other peoples characters is too strict anyway so I am going on standard RP rules. I can use your character to move my story along as long as I do not alter anything major about your character or hurt or kill him.

Don't worry, it will work out well if you just go with it. You have plenty of places to go with the story now. Also, assume your character knows something about an organization or something that wants to kill him. This will give me info about Genesis' character and also give Genesis' character more of a place in the rest of the story.

Trust me, I know how to do this stuff, I want to move the story along. It is starting to stagnate.

However, if you have any more complaints, tell me now.)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2006, 10:41:28 pm »
(ooc tread for all this stuff guys)
"what do you think Meredith you going to come with me or by your self?"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2006, 05:55:57 am »
(OoC: DoctorZ's responses are so infrequent I took the chance I had. All of my future responses will be in the other topic though.)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 01:38:16 pm »
(I'm going to speak for Krakow for a moment just to move the story along...)
After leaving the gift shop, and buying a Times on the way out, I tailed my Query to the airport Terminal.
Crouching behind the benches so as to not be seen I saw him take the seat closest to the boarding area.

Using the newspaper to shield myself from being seen I took the seat next to his.

From here I didn't really have much of a plan. I figured I would wing it like the professionals do.
But not yet...
No. I was going to have to wait for the right time. Until then I had to keep a low profile. Stay buried in my..

"Excuse me." He said. "Are you finished with the Arts and Literature section?"

"Hm. Ahem. Oh yes sure." I said disguising my voice.

"Well may I see it?" He asked me.

"Take it." I said in the same voice.

As he pulled at his requested section it snagged on the rest of the newspaper and caused them to fall from my hand and reveal my identity

"AHA!" I shouted, as I stood up and pointed at him.

"I don't think I'm using that right." I thought to myself.

(Smoky Sax. Draples and Dames will return on AMC after this.  ;))

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 08:01:14 pm »
Meredith had been quite for so long John figuredd that the shco had gotten to her so he handed her a card "look i am going to be here for at least two days if haven't called me by then i leave with out you and you take your chances alone"

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2006, 06:53:14 pm »
I didn't know what to do. How did I know I could trust this man.

"I have to think about it. Check with me in the morning."

I opened the door to indicate that i needed him to leave. I said good night as John walked by and closed the door behind him. I locked the door and pushed one of the chairs against it. I walked to the windows of the apartment and made sure they were all locked and the shades were drawn. The last thing I did was pull the pistol from my purse and laid it by the bed before I went to sleep.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2006, 08:23:18 pm »
john stood out side the billding and walk to the nearest phone to call a cab to take him to his safe house he leaned on the wall and lit his pipe and waited for his cab to arrive.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2006, 09:56:09 pm »
Ooc: Is this story in the 30's? because if it is I'd love to play....
While waiting John meets an old tramp sitting down,"How're you doing, I hate myself......" John just stared and kept smoking until the cab arrived.....
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 08:01:40 am by Gunner »
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2006, 06:38:39 pm »
OCC: Noir style 40's and John is Shadow's Character. Although he's talking in the 3rd person it's still his character. You can make your own if you want but you can't start taking over his character. (I recommend re-skimming the rules)

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2006, 11:58:57 pm »
OCC: Noir style 40's and John is Shadow's Character. Although he's talking in the 3rd person it's still his character. You can make your own if you want but you can't start taking over his character. (I recommend re-skimming the rules)
Oh sorry.....
A young doctor walks by in the fog he sees a man smoking a pipe waiting for something, he just walks on. When he reaches an alley he takes of equipment out of his coat and sets it up on the floor. "Oh ****!" He yelled out. He then covered his mouth wishing he hadn't done that....
Ooc: Better?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 09:30:48 am by Gunner »
It's true.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2006, 05:26:18 pm »
apone hearing a large nosie that  he thought was some one shouting john walked down the road to see a man standing ove some medical equipment he says  " my names john and you are?" his hand has on his gun just incase.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2006, 06:29:30 pm »
"My name Is my buisness not yours...." The young doctor rushes from the scene.....
Ooc:  :)
It's true.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2006, 02:22:32 am »
"best wishes on this, your funerary day" said the card in front of me. It was then that I realised I had been standing motionless, staring at greetings cards for several hours and missed my flight.

"Well that just takes the bally biscuit!" I shouted before realising my mistake... "Oh, I mean uh, cookie! Yeah!" I quickly added adopting my imitation bronx accent "Not from abroad at all".... this seemed to pass and the clientelle went beack to buying postcards or whatever it was they were doing.