Author Topic: Wait! Before you post in yet another RP thread, check out the Sulitauns!  (Read 10054 times)

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
three easy payments of 29.99! (grabs a phone and wishes you gave a number)
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
Because I can't seem to be able to make this thread a poll, I'll do this the old fashioned way.

What would you like me to do next with this race.

A. Tribal Stuff
B. Modern Culture
C. Technology(Modern
D. Technology(Tribal)
E. Other(Please specify)
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
A...I think maybe working on the early ages of the Sulitauns will help you work on the future technology.

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
A. I agree with gutwrencher. To make a thread a poll you must modify your first post.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
You're all going to hate me for posting another modern vehicle :(. I promise I'll do stuff tribal stuff tommorow.

The slickribbon was an abandoned military vegicle long abandoned mainly due to the only 2 prototypes dissapearing...mysteriously.....hmm.....wonder who has them now...wink wink.....nudge nudge........

The slickribbon is so thin it's nearly 2-D in most of it's length, except the cockpit. It is designed for vibrationless underground infiltration of citys. It has a retractable "drill" made of constantly combusting hot minerals contianed within a thin layer of super aerogel. By the time it's under the city, it's too late.  They're fairly cheap to make, actually, so theoretically thousands could come popping pu under a city at any time. The drill can damage buildings, but other than that they are useless for combat.

K, promise I'll do tribal stuff in the morn.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 11:00:18 am by Malt »
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
cool idea, the idea seems a little impractical though, if you want to destroy buildidngs you just vcant beat an old fashioned bomb
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

TheNecromonicon

My prefered way of blowing up buildings :D

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
Re: The Mysterious Sulituan
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2006, 08:34:40 am »

An elder teaching a child to kill a Mineral Slider

(WHYYYY DOES PHOTOBUCKET MAKE MY PICTURES SMALL! GRRRAAHHGGHH!!!)

In their tribal days, the Saulituans were at war with the sea. Yup. They believed that the sea was there because all the creatures in it were making the planet cry. So they waged war on it, eventually wiped out all species of fish, and nearly all of everything else. Notice the Crustwalker shell hut in the background, the crustwalkers walk the plantless frounds endlessly, eating the minerals on with their huge gaping maw that sucks in huge amounts of ground. Their brain is actually distrubuted between their 2 feet, so they are shelled. (I'll draw one later...again.)

The elder has a huge shell, because their shells develop there whole life. THe back of his shell is actually chiseled open to allow his foot to escape. Their only role now is to teach.

Try this: http://www.imageshack.us/

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: Wait! Before you post in yet another RP thread, check out the Sulitauns!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 04:19:06 pm »
okay i finally got around to this

enjoy :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]