Author Topic: Wait! Before you post in yet another RP thread, check out the Sulitauns!  (Read 10053 times)

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
indeed, good show old bean(does anybody other than us dumb americans say that)
Maybe in the 16th century.

A catacomb mite male tends to his egg while a female prepares to ambush a shagapiller

Remember when I said only 2 species could survive on Slenwerg? I lied. Only 1 can.I give you fellow residents of Torrrn, the Shagapiller and Catacomb mites. They are the same species. You see, catacomb mite eggs house young Shagapillers, and when a Shagapiller dies, young mitelings crawl out. Mites eat shagapillers, Shagapillers eat mites. Mites have a very potent venom that can take out a shagapiller, but they rely on ambush tactics, and will be quickly eaten if seen by a 'piller. Shagapillers can reach 30ft long, and are covered top to bottom in shaggy fur which allows them to slide across the ice. They have floppy, useless antennae which hang from the sides of their head. Mites are much smaller comapred to their shaggy brothers, a male will reach about 1 ft. at max, and a female 6. Females do the hunting, while males tend to the eggs. Females also have long scythe like claws it uses to hang onto a shagapiller until it can release it's deadly venom. The couple will eat as much as they can, and then bring the rest into their nest to be eaten by the young shagapiller when it hatches.

I'll try to write up some stuff on technology tonight.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 10:59:39 am by Malt »
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18729
Aww! Real life Shagapiller!

Sulituans have not technologically advanced as far as some races in the galaxy, but they still have very effective war ships. In their early days, Torrrn's minerals got in the way, but now they can utilize them. Using combined elements, they have created a fast firing beam weapon, sturdy armor, and hard hitting deployable bombs.

The "Paralyser" seems quite primitive, but is infact not. The arrow is made of pure, deadly neurotoxin that is taken from the venom sacs of dead Sulituans and preserved, over time, until it is of deadly potency. Upon imbedding itslef in the target, it dissolves and they are paralysed, including the heart, brain ,that stuff. So pretty much: They dead. It is fired similarly to weapons used throughout their history, a cone is used to amplify air blown through the many holes in a tentacle, expelling the arrow forth at great velocity.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
cools
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
cools

I'll be sure to take that wonderful advice :)

Any constructive criticism from anybody?

Offline xcoldcloudx

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
yeah on the warship is the bottom black bar landing gear? and are you going to show/talk about their primitive period?

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
yeah on the warship is the bottom black bar landing gear? and are you going to show/talk about their primitive period?
That's the bomb deployer, I suck at drawing :P
Yes, I'm going to go into their primitive period more. But I just kind of do things as I'm thinking of them.

There is another group of Sulituans. Long ago, in their trbal days, the great shaman Urtlew brought all the tribes into one, single super tribe. All except one tribe. These were the fanatical Lifesaver Tribe. The Lifesaver Tribe was among the most brutal of all of them. They were highly spiritual, and thought that all life on Torrrn was merely a nuisance. They devoted themselves simply to killing anything.

They still exist today, with their black shells, and green tentacles. Still in tribal times technologically, but mentally they are great strategists. The Lifesavers still prove a great threat to the main group of Sulituans, they are slowly but surely killing off everything on Ler. Action has not been taken against them yet, there base is still unknown. Those seen are usually captured and released into society after some brain.....fixing.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 08:54:17 am by Malt »

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
Should I just give up? I mean, I post alot of things, usually a picture with a paragraph of description atleast, and I get barely anything but a "cool". Meanwhile, in other threads, somebody posts some guest artwork and there are tons of comments :(. What should I do? Is this race really that boring and unoriginal?

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
No, keep on going. You want proof of someone who perseveres against low posts, check out mine. (I think its linked in my sig with the picture)

But you should post on their primitive period more. Like their technology, religion, and life, maybe even architecture. Plus, I'd like to hear more from the uber-tribe.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
technacly I said cools ;D , but yeah I like these guys, im hoping that the lifesaver tribe gets some more up to date weapons and trys to destroy the others, then there could be a big war were the others need other races help.  But yeah you should continue these guys
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
What about utensils?!? You asked what i wante to hear about and still nothing utensils.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
What about utensils?!? You asked what i wante to hear about and still nothing utensils.

Nope, Kratok asked that :P

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
Very nice work. No real criticism yet, just keep going!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
awesome,another poison user,Anubians would be very intrested in sharing your poison....tht sounded funny.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
Bleh, I'm such a newb. How do I make this topic a poll?

awesome,another poison user,Anubians would be very intrested in sharing your poison....tht sounded funny.

We don't share our poison. Cuz we hate you all and your planets. They fat as house.

Oh and Hydro, here you go :P

It both slices and cooks your favorite veggies, meats, cheeses, pastas, concrete, Venus, desks, that guy down the street, Cambodia, peanut butter, vacations, home loans, asbestos, and much, much more! For only 3 easy payments of 29.99. Call in the next 5 minutes and get our complimentary tote bag/potato cleaner! A $100000 value for free!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Yay!!! :D Now a chiapet :D