Author Topic: Malt is back, with the Gxervnee!  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
Malt is back, with the Gxervnee!
« on: July 23, 2006, 10:15:41 pm »
WARNING: IF YOU ARE A PICKY JERK THAT ONLY LIKES MASTERPIECES OF ART, TURN BACK NOW. GO LOOK AT THE NAUCEANS, THEY'RE PURTY!

New Avengers.

Gxerv in Turnaqian means "Avenge" and ee is a common suffix which means new. N's add that nice bit of spice to a name that really sets it apart from others.

The Gxervnees were made by splicing the DNA of a Blerkaahw(See the Turnaq thread, but no necro-bumping it.) and the fossilized remains of the ancient race of creatures found in various Turnaq tribal ruins. The result is an already sapient race of avengers.

These fossilized remains were from an incredibly advanced race that lived on Agemo'Tur until the Turnaqs tribal stage, then mysteriously dissapeared. They led them on the path to scientific greatness.The race itself was small, warm blooded, and very smart. Their brains were so advanced, that they could manipulate the surroundings themselves by thinking, "Telekenesis" for lack of a better word. This, combined with the tribal Blerkaahws, gets you an average, space-faring ready race of quazi flipper feet no hand no mouth 3 eyed tickle me pink fur covered lil' armed just wanna hug em's.

In the height of the Turnaq empire, they were taken down by the Vladtokju. Only a few still exist, most are scientist on Ocat, the pink forested world of the Blerkaahw. This is where the Gxervnee are now. This is where the avenging will stay, until they see Agemo'Tur. This will spark a command deep in their code, to destroy the Vladtokju by any means necessary. This has yet to begun.

Today, the first UFO will be sent to Agemo'Tur.

(Oh wow, this is really unorganized. I'll work on it tommorow.)

This race, like the fossilized race before, does not have a mouth. They gain nutrients from photsyntheitc algae within it's entire body, especially it's flippers. It walks on it's ankles, with the wide flippers trailing along. It's head is like an owl, or maybe I forgot a neck. It has weak, useless arms that resemble an elephant's(One of the few things it has asethetically in common with the ancient race). Their green stalk can be used to cool themselves off, or to attract a mate. They are pink because they live on Ocat. And Ocat is pink.

They'll live for around 40 years, and have about 8 children, 6 surviving on average due to advanced medical procedures.

Well, I'll type more tommorow. Feel free to say how they are the suck, the suckzorxz, and the gay.

DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD