Poll

Who has lucid dreams, and who doesn't?

Lucid Dreams
Non-Lucid Dreams
No Dreams

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 185968 times)

Offline martyk

• Tetris Tutor
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1665 on: May 06, 2012, 06:11:05 pm »
The way I see it, is I know enough people on enough different places that the news would get around.  People I know in person would mention it on Facebook, people I know on Facebook would mention it here and on other sites.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Slinky

• Crossbow Sharpshooter
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: May 09, 2012, 11:26:44 am »
Dreamed I was a cat. Weird and boring.

Offline Brandonazz

• Doom Space Marine
  • Привет, товарищи!
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #1667 on: May 09, 2012, 11:50:04 am »
I had a dream about some sort of alien invasion or something.

I got away on some sort of small craft with the friends in my immediate vicinity. Some of the other craft got caught in some sort of explosion though, having not ascended quickly enough.

Offline PatMan33

• Mass Effect Reaper
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #1668 on: May 09, 2012, 12:03:58 pm »
And now we serve the hive mind.
Don't be a cocksucker, report any unsavory posts with the button over there ------->

Offline Inkling

• Civilization Emperor
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: May 14, 2012, 05:34:01 am »
Man, you have awesome dreams after watching Young Justice all day.

Then Neo had to show up and be a buzzkill.

Offline Brandonazz

• Doom Space Marine
  • Привет, товарищи!
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #1670 on: May 14, 2012, 11:16:10 am »
I seem to be having an awful lot of zombie apocalypse and sexual dreams.

Not at the same time, though. That would be horrible.

Looking at my previous post and remembering a few others now, I seem to have a lot of apocalypse / disaster dreams in general.

I used to have recurring tornado dreams like clockwork.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:17:43 am by Brandonazz »

Offline Uroboros

• SunDog Pilot
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: May 14, 2012, 12:14:27 pm »
I've always had intermittent zombie apocalypse dreams, though just lately they appear as minor elements rather than fully fledged apocalypse scenarios. Funnily enough though, the special infected from L4D keep getting to star in them, regardless of how long ago I played it. Actually, come to think of it, I rarely dream of "shambler" zombies, my favourite. It's always those damn rage-zombies...

Offline /lurk

• Mansion Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: May 14, 2012, 01:54:35 pm »
No computer, don't download that! I didn't tell you to do that. Don't dowload all that anti-piracy spyware!

Oh it was just a horrible nightmare.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Cyst

• Hang-On Daredevil
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: May 14, 2012, 03:08:39 pm »
Funny, I had a dream involving black people, baby hobo spiders and a zombie apocalypse. The black people saved my life and then I learned that the driver, he never wore pants, was named Sean or Shawn or something like that. And then his grandma killed the baby hobo spider and I cried.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Slinky

• Crossbow Sharpshooter
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: May 16, 2012, 07:39:28 am »
What.

Offline Great Distance

• Duck Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: May 16, 2012, 11:19:49 am »
Irrelevant nonsense.

Offline Flisch

• Arm Wrestling Champ
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 06, 2012, 04:56:47 am »
Tonight I dreamt about hunting a Dilophosaurus which could spit portals.

I think I win this thread. Thankyouverymuch
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Rysworld

• Might and Magic Magus
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 06, 2012, 05:11:28 am »
I recently dreamt that I was in the Futurama universe or something similar to it, but my mind couldn't fill in stuff that wasn't in the show so I started questioning to my mother why the world was a mix of futuristic and contemporary technology. Then I went to my old and now demolished house, and this old black lady tried to get me to join her cult. For whatever reason I agreed, and my mom asked me why in the hell would i do that. Then coherency started to break down, and my mother had to help me stop the launch of fourteen missiles so that spacetime spheres wouldn't destroy the world.

Offline Slinky

• Crossbow Sharpshooter
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 06, 2012, 02:11:58 pm »
I had a dream that humanity had done away with paper and loaded every form of media and our entire history into a giant 100000000 TB SD Card and launched it into space so we could communicate with it and get the information whenever we needed. Then, an asteroid hit it and society was destroyed.

Short story idea.

Offline Rysworld

• Might and Magic Magus
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: October 09, 2012, 06:23:30 am »
I had a dream where I learned that you shouldn't watch American Horror Story right before you go to sleep.

I was in what appeared to be my own house, though furniture was a bit different. Time did not pass as it usually does in a dream, this was fairly realistic. There was an older male presence and two indistinctly gendered younger presences, I can't seem to remember who they are quite well but if I had to guess I'd say they were my dad and my brother and sister. There was a sort of doll. Not quite a doll, but a large off-white cloth worm. It had three faces at the end, made of googly eyes and stitching. It was creepy in a way I'm not really capable of describing. Older Male Presence decided to throw it at me and I freaked out. Then, I went into my room to my computer which, for some reason, was laying in two pieces on my bed, screen and bottom seperated. Spotify was open. There were five tracks that I could see. I knew what all of them were in the dream, but the only one I remember was the sound from the intro of American Horror Story. I pressed space, playing the current track. It was that sound. I quickly fast forwarded to the next track, but the shock of hearing that sound unexpectedly woke me up. At 2 AM.

It was pretty strange.