Poll

Who has lucid dreams, and who doesn't?

Lucid Dreams
Non-Lucid Dreams
No Dreams

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 208654 times)

Offline Great Distance

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1050 on: July 10, 2009, 11:49:36 pm »
Lately I've been having dreams about being examined by a psychologist. May or may not be related to the fact that I'm obsessed with how the latest season of House ended, where House checks into a mental hospital.

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 11, 2009, 07:16:33 am »
Were there Talking Vicodin Pills in it?
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 11, 2009, 07:36:42 am »
This was the best part, this time I was at home, don't know what I was doing at the time, but anyway. Pamela Anderson came to visit.
The whole thing is very cloudy, but the last thing I remember is that before she left the house she told me I could feel her up, so I did.

After she left my friend came over for some reason, and I told him about what I had just done and that I was really happy. He then said that Pamela Anderson is the ugliest woman ever, and I agreed right away..

Lucky bastard... Although I probably would have dreamed about Megan Fox or some other hot movie star...

Yeah, another thing, why Pamela Anderson of all things??

I never spare a thought about her ever.

Also, I think if I had a lucid dream about Fox I would do something horrible without realizing while dreaming.

Like, wetting myself out of excitement.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 11, 2009, 07:47:04 am »
If you get excited just look at her horrible mutated thumbs.  :-X
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 11, 2009, 07:54:42 am »
Ahahah.

That is quite hilarious.

Well, the rest of her is good to look at.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 11, 2009, 12:46:24 pm »
I just had one of the weirdest dreams ever. It all started with a camping trip to a cheap hotel in Michigan of all places. We slept in tents near the pool but then, even though it was summer, it started to snow and it ended up turning into the worst blizzards of Michigan's history. When I woke up I found that both my parents had frozen solid, leaving me trapped in Michigan. Having nowhere to go, I left the tent and slept under a totem poll in the parking lot. I slept for what seamed days to me when suddenly I found that I was buried under ten feet of snow! I tried my best to escape but couldn't and I was just about dead. Then a group of people heard my cries and rushed over to me and pulled me out. The group consisted of the little girl from The Shining, the Sheriff from the Sci-fi show Eureka, my uncle on my mothers side, and Doc Brown from Back to the Future.

Anyway, they all immediately took me into their group and took me to the last surviving human population in Michigan, a giant mall on the edge of one of the great lakes, of which their base happened to be in the mall's bookstore (Borders Books to be exact). So anyway they took me to their base and told me what had happened. Apparently the Earth's climate went down the same path as in the movie The Day After Tomorrow, with the gulf stream stopping and everything freezing solid overnight. The thing that was different about this was that apparently it was done by a massive multi-national corporation and that once everything froze over it ignited a world Communist uprising! Just as they told me this two Communists, which happened to look like Lenin and Jesus Christ, stormed into the store with water pistols (because water could apparently freeze you solid now due to the constant low temperatures) and demanded that the people hand me over to them. With that, I made a run for it with the Commies chasing after me. I went into the cafe which happened to overlook the lake and jumped through a glass window into a small motor boat. Then the Communists found a motor boat too and chased me all over the lakes of Michigan.

Eventually I managed to find my group in an abandoned 50's house near the edge of the river. I managed to get inside before the Communists got me and I had a good drink of hot chocolate to celebrate my return. But it wasn't over as the weather got increasingly worse until it was like the North Pole in terms of weather. To make things even worse, Commie Jesus and Lenin were back and they brought friends which consisted of Mao, Castro, Tony Blair, Yuri from Red Alert 2, Richard Nixon, and Abraham Lincoln, all of whom had for some reason turned into zombies. We tried our best to seal off the house from the prevailing hoards but to no avail, as the Commie Zombies eventually burst through a wall in the kitchen. All hope seamed lost when suddenly Rambo showed up out of nowhere and began to knife the Commie Zombies to death. Eventually he killed them all, except for Jesus (who also happened to be a terminator) because he went back to the future to warn Skynet about us. And so we all had a nice drink of Whiskey and eventually Doc Brown built a time machine out of the fireplace to take us all back to 1900, where things were warm and not full of Communists.

So yah...

Terminator Zombie Commie Jesus...

Someone should make a picture of that...
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 11, 2009, 01:01:27 pm »
Wait..... Did you and the commies ride the motorboats on top of the ice or were the lakes not frozen?

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 11, 2009, 01:41:20 pm »
They weren't frozen, even though everything else was. Don't look at me, I just dreamt the stuff.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 19, 2009, 10:37:01 am »
Last night I have a dream my friend was making this video game on his computer, and it involved collecting action figures then fighting them in this smash bros. like arena. It looked really fun, because the part that had you collecting the action figures had you running around a beautiful cliff side area near Scotland, and there were pikmin like puzzle elements. I saw this game he was making, and I said that I wanted to make one like it then enter it into this contest. We got into a fight over this, because he didn't want me to plagiarize his work.

I ended up waking up during the fight, and I was relieved when realized there was no contest, so I didn't need to worry. Then I was happy when I found out it would be okay if I plagiarized his work, because really I came up with it. Then I became really upset when I realized I can't code any type of games at all...
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 19, 2009, 01:05:02 pm »
Man I dream crazy crap all the time. This one time, I had a nightmare involving my math teacher and then I conjured a fireball and blasted his ass back to 1843.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 20, 2009, 10:53:45 am »
I had a dream that a bunch of crazily-armed and hostile teenage girls showed up at my grade school. At lunchtime, they cut in line. When I tried to tell one that they couldn't do that, she threatened to stab me, so I backed down and ate lunch. A few days later, they showed up again at one side of my school (which is basically a giant two-level hallway) so everybody ran to the other side, but they were there, too. For reasons unknown to me, the dream version of the school has a WWI trench-like playground at one side. The militant girls showed up in an A-Team- like van and started shooting randomly, missing most people. Then, the army showed up and cleaned things up, taking the shooters into custody, but not before getting shot up themselves.

P.S. That whole dream made a lot less sense after I thought about it.  :P

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 24, 2009, 12:28:42 pm »
I had a dream where me and my dad were going down to Mexico to search for the treasure of the Sierra Madre. I managed to get out of my dad's car somehow (while it was still moving) and began to peddle on a bicycle on the freeway at a speed of 100 miles per hour. It was ****ING AWESOME!!! Then I road all the way to Mexico where I found my dad in a small cabin the the woods near some rice paddies (?) along with Jimmy Stuart and Wilford Brimly, who were trying to help him find the gold. We looked all over the place for the damn gold but we couldn't find any. Just as we were about to give up it started raining and washed away the hillside surrounding the house, revealing a recently made concrete foundation! Well Wilford Brimly just flipped his lid and got out a rifle and started taking pot shots at us. He took off down a field but then the Teen Titans somehow stopped him and they began to battle. Now, against all odds, against all his Diabetus, against all FIVE TEEN TITANS WITH GOD DAMN SUPER POWERS AND LASERS AND CANNONS AND CRAP, HE MANAGE TO BEAT THEM!!! Hell, he even blinded Cyborg and me and Jimmy Stuart had to go and look for them later through the rice paddy (which was also right outside the Gone with the Wind house).

Anyway, by then when we finally found Cyborg's eyes and put them back in his head (he had four eye's by the way) and began the search once again for the psychotic Wilford Brimly we found out he was gone! But thankfully he left us some clues in the form of a giant hole in the hill right across from the Gone with the Wind house, so we went in and began the search again. And let me tell you, there were sentry guns, booby traps, giant boulders, and even mummies, YES, MUMMIES!!! So anyway, everyone else except me, Jimmy Stuart, and my Dad had to turn back (thanks a lot you useless titans!) so when we finally got to the end we found out it was all controlled by the damn TF2 characters! There was the pyro, soldier, the spy, there was everyone! Even more weird was that they were all wearing blue and that the demo man had a pair of shades. So I managed to get out of them that they were protecting a time portal and that Wilford Brimly had used it to go backwards in time! Jimmy Stuart and my dad went first because I had to take a leak (in a toilet that looked like King Tut's coffin nonetheless!) and followed them into the time portal. It was then I discovered I was left behind (again) and I once again took my bike and rode it at 90 to 100 miles per hour on the freeway to catch up to them.

We finally managed to corner Wilford Brimly on the end of a pier which over looked a sandy inlet, which seamed to be staffed by gun runners and whom supplied giant large bore sniper rifles to the tourists on the bridge so they could shot other tourists to death down below. I saw Wilford Brimly down there and put my massive rifle down on the end of the pier (which was basically a small wooden shack about 5x5 feet big and was filled with people ((P.S. the rifle was over 15 FEET LONG!!!))) and tried to shot Wilford Brimly. I tried my best but I just couldn't kill him not only due to the rifle being over 15 feet long but do to the other damn tourists who kept jostling me around so they could take the shot. Eventually Wilford Brimly got away up unto a section of waterfront housing from Amsterdam (which was a no shot zone) and looked as if he would get away when suddenly someone walks up to him and shots him from point blank range, killing him instantly! I used my scope to look at him and, low and behold, it was the Waco Kid from Blazing Saddles! He even gave me a wink before he went and walked off! It was AWESOME!!! Then both my dad and Jimmy Stuart congratulated me for trying to shot Wilford Brimly and then Jimmy went and gave me some Cotton Candy...

And then a woke up to my dog licking my face.

So yah... I now know how they came up with the game "Banjo-Kazooie".

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 24, 2009, 01:35:52 pm »
Dear god. That dream sounds epic. 8)

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Saganmaineiac

• Star Castle Cadet
  • I'm a Rocketman! Burning out my fumes out here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 24, 2009, 01:50:03 pm »
yeah. Totally. not kiddin.
"Always look on the bright side of life!" *whistles*

You must be REALLY fun at parties.

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page