Poll

Who has lucid dreams, and who doesn't?

Lucid Dreams
Non-Lucid Dreams
No Dreams

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 207302 times)

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2006, 03:44:02 pm »
Ok, this is odd. I don't usually dream about stuff, but I've started having dreams.

I think it's because I've been reading this thread  :P

I really think that because I dreamed about zombies, but I havenít watched a zombie movie in forever. So it must of been from reading your guyses postes about them

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2006, 03:51:37 pm »
You were next on the list of places to host the zombie rave. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2006, 05:30:45 am »
I really think that because I dreamed about zombies, but I havenít watched a zombie movie in forever. So it must of been from reading your guyses postes about them
I've dreamt about Zombies, and i survived an marshalled the survivors in Harewood House, Leeds (i went that that day)and somehow brought the Topiary Hedges to life to "eat" the Zombies. The Zombies were led by "The Smoking Man" of X-files fame.

Yeah, screwed up.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
  • Don't play with your food
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2006, 06:42:57 am »
i had a dream the other night about me and my girlfriend and u know the rest  ;)
Under construction

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2006, 08:07:31 am »
i had a dream the other night about me and my girlfriend and u know the rest ;)
been there, dont that ;)
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2006, 12:42:43 pm »
i had a dream the other night about me and my girlfriend and u know the rest  ;)

Did you know that it's actually uncommon to have ... those... kind of dreams about your significant other? People usually dream about people they have no chance ever doing it with, but maybe you guys arenít that far yet

I forgot were I heard that

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2006, 02:56:35 pm »
I had a dream where I had to write a REALLY long essay.  I started typing on the computer and then POOF!  I was at the same place only the computer was off and my essay was at the desk. I had a note explaining that the essay was so boring to write that I eliminated the memory of writing it.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Morslok

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2006, 06:39:58 pm »
I had a dream where I had to write a REALLY long essay.  I started typing on the computer and then POOF!  I was at the same place only the computer was off and my essay was at the desk. I had a note explaining that the essay was so boring to write that I eliminated the memory of writing it.

AWESOME!  I wish I could do that!

Wait, if you do something, then erase your memory of doing, how do you know you did it?

What if the world was created 5 minutes ago and the memories I have are all fake!  OH GOD!  *freaks out*
Signed, Morslok

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2006, 07:13:39 pm »
I had a dream where I had to write a REALLY long essay. I started typing on the computer and then POOF! I was at the same place only the computer was off and my essay was at the desk. I had a note explaining that the essay was so boring to write that I eliminated the memory of writing it.
AWESOME! I wish I could do that!
Technology's catching up to it, you can already do it psychologically.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Kishmond

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Alfalfa Mainframe
    • View Profile
    • I'll Eat Your Brains
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2006, 08:51:53 pm »
Yup, all you need is a hard rock, and your skull.
Yeah, [Kishmond] came back from Africa, but the ponies have him now.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2006, 04:07:24 am »
Ive had teh most screwed up!

I was off with a fever, and  iwas reading a Harry potter book (4 or 5), and i dritfed off, and in my dream i thought i was Harry Potter and i blew up a massive snake made of silver tyres which collapsed Hogwarts killing everone. I then woke up, and thought i was Harry Potter for a good 20 minutes (while i was semi-awake) and feeling horrfied at killing everyone and thinking the Dementors (sp?) would come and take me away.

I was having a fever, and i think thats the reason. I hope it is lol.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2006, 07:30:20 am »
I have weird dreams when I'm sick... like, I got Me and My Katamari yesterday, so I had some weird dreams about that. Somehow, me and some other guy were battling Katamaris like Pokemon. (???) And then I had a dream where I rolled up a big skeleton... all these strange 5 minute dreams where I would wake up almost immediately after falling asleep.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2006, 07:58:36 am »
i had another dream where i was Astroboy and i destroyed this tank..when i was a kid, the 80's astro boy
Under construction

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2006, 06:08:34 am »
I had a pretty strange dream.

I would play oblivion, wake up (in my dream, not in real life), realize I didn't have oblivion or an xbox 360, then I would fall back asleep and play more oblivion (repeat process ~5 times). But I couldn't get past the tutorial part!

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2006, 06:41:30 am »
i had a dream last night that it was the end of the world and that i was one of the last people on earth and i think the people turned to zombies or something, and everything was ruined and decayed.
Under construction