Author Topic: OOC: Rein of Tera  (Read 11502 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: OOC: Rein of Tera
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2006, 03:11:34 am »
If The Torpals fight The SWU, the ViS will be against The Torpals, pulling O.T.H.E.R and CAB into it, whilst USR and DUP just get crushed on the sidelines.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline kcron

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2006, 09:48:38 am »
The S.W.U. will go to the tortullakeet homeworld to capture some genetic scientists
to engineer some plantlife to feed the necro clones.

it will probably be best if this is a small scale stealth mission so it doesn't start a war yet.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 09:59:11 am »
If The Torpals fight The SWU, the ViS will be against The Torpals, pulling O.T.H.E.R and CAB into it, whilst USR and DUP just get crushed on the sidelines.

DUP wont be crushed, we'll probably hang on the coattails of a stronger power, while being careful not to be totally annihilated by the superpowers that could destroy us in one blast from some big ship that they have 20,000,000 back at home. So we'll play a part, just not a major one.

The Kangorian colony of Rashkuur, one of the newer worlds conquered by the Kangorian Empire, it seems like an empty planet with small outposts. But to find the true nature of the planet you must look deeper than that. Underneath the surface of the planet is the Kangorian Empire's premeir prison/torture facilities. The planet is covered by thick forests all year long with a cold winter for 4 months.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2006, 10:02:26 am »
If they attack the Ghulos, the Ghulos will offer to share the flesh of slain foes. Mmm, cannibalism.

Offline kcron

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 04:27:14 am »
My computer goes down for a while and people forget about me.
Once I find all my drawings I will start the main story.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 09:24:36 am »
My computer goes down for a while and people forget about me.
Once I find all my drawings I will start the main story.

Which is?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline kcron

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 08:50:34 pm »
I started the OCC thread Before th main story so I could keep control of the story from the beginning