Author Topic: super smash...game  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
super smash...game
« on: August 05, 2006, 01:42:59 am »
ok i say 2 rondom game characters and the next poster(s) say who wil win and how make up a story whatever ya want when the fight is over the poster who ended it can make up new characters

we wil begin whit

Codename 47 VS Joanna Dark

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
Re: super smash...game
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 03:22:20 am »
I don't know a thing about Joanna Dark or the game but I'll try anyway  ;D

okey 47 is on his way to his next mission when suddenly Dark appears and starts to shooting at 47 with a SMG. 47 reacts fast and runs away into a hotell where he kills a guy and takes his clothes :o . 47 walks out from the hotell when suddenly Dark appears (again..) and looks at 47 but she doesn't recognize him so she walks away from him. 47 takes his fiber wire and strangles Dark to death and takes her clothes  ::)

THE WINNER IS >>47<< !!!

edit: Mario VS Luigi
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 08:30:40 am by Pixxel »
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

7 who ate 9

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 10:16:51 am »
Ok, so once opun a time mario was baby, and so was his brother. And his brother got kidnapped, but mario exscaped and fell to Yoshi's island. (yoshi's island)  Mario saved the day of corse, but in an allternet universe, Mario stayed on Yoshi's island and was razed to be... some type of Yoshi warrio guy. One day Yoshi's Island was under attack (Super Mario World 2 I think) by Borswer, but in this universe Browser gets help from his kidnapped son, Luigi, who was trained to be all evil and stuff. So all the Yoshi's started fighting those turtle guys, but the turtles allso got help from Bullet Bills and Bombing Bills, so they killed all of the Yoshi's in a real viliont way by Luigi's orders. Mario and the last remaining Yoshi's go and try to kill Browser and all of his top Turtles. Three of the Yoshi's team up to kill Browser and eat his head off. This scares the rest of the Turtle into Murcy.  Luigi realizes something, the leader of the Yoshi's (Mario) was giving all of the war plans, but he didn't do any fighting. So Luigi went after Mario, when he realizes that he didn't do any fighting either. So they were fighting, and it turns out that Mario is a really good fighter, he just sends out the Yoshis because he is bossy. When he was about to stab Luigi, they both looked into each other's eyes and said "brother?". And at that point they knew that they shouldn't have these lifes of fight and that they should work to gether, so that toge- Then all of the Yoshis came up and killed both of them. They killed Mario for freedom, and Luigi to rull the Broswer Castle.

***YOSHIS WIN!!!!!***

Blue for Blue's Clues vs. An Evil Mutant Liger

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 10:20:32 am »
edit:sry,a bit too late,next match

blue walks into his house and finds Steve or whatever his name is in the bloody mouth of a Liger and is gobbled up,blue angered runs to the drawer and pulls out his 10 foot tall,fully armed destucto mech,the liger runs away and blue morns over his dead master but realizes he is free! and urinates over him and walks out but find liger in his own ten foot mech,they fight, shoot missiles,and in the end liger bites off blues's head and eats the rest of the people in the house.

next match:Master chief vs Samus
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 10:26:21 am by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 07:28:38 am »
MC advances down the corridor, with his bazooka, invisible. Samus, in the ceiling ventilation pipes, uses her scan visor. She drops into morph ball and uses a screen clearing bomb. (Super metroid)

Kirby vs. Pikachu!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 07:38:45 am by Glacies »

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 01:22:42 pm »
kirby sucks up pichachu takes his(her whaterver it is) ability and pichachu does TACKLE....kadeng kirby gets mad takes out the ability trows the star at pichachu and pichachu dies.....

HK-47(the droid from kotor you know the coolest droid ever) (i got something whit 47) VS Ephraim from fire emblem

That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 08:18:20 pm »
Ephraim hits the robot with his lance! lance beats gatling gun! forty damage! Robot hits ephraim with gatling gun! 45 damage! Ephraim does his second attack! same damage as last time! poor lil robot.  :'(

Mighty fighting mecha from one of the gundam wing fighters for the snes -VS- twenty mechanized infantry from advance wars.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 05:34:02 pm by Glacies »

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 01:28:14 am »
u dont even know HK 47 and krakow isnt a game character  :'(

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 07:19:42 pm »
krakow sam has the entire vis fleet on his side so he wins

a paraplegic with an elephant for legs versus erwin rommel