Author Topic: The all new and powerful Giganommoth  (Read 51647 times)

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
Re: The all new and powerful Giganommoth
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2006, 09:33:09 am »
I'm not. That's why people love me.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2006, 10:19:47 am »
The Gigs have the disadvantage of numbers.

Just give your troops enough EXPLODORZ and they go boom.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2006, 11:50:33 am »
I'm not. That's why people love me.
You may be operating under a misaprehension there  :P
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2006, 12:44:09 pm »
I see your sig has had an upgrade, Terminator?  :P

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2006, 02:40:36 am »
i am sorry but i have to be honest and say i don't like this race very much, too big, too powerful,  and not balanced, you've made a race that is rediculous and would never become intelligent, this creature might make a good non-sapient creature but you've made it with no weaknesses at all and its just overly powerful and lacks character.

if it was toned down a bit and not so dramatic it would be great, but at the moment it is even too big to make in spore.
Never mind your own business.

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2006, 07:27:24 pm »
#1 i am sorry but i have to be honest and say i don't like this race very much, too big, too powerful,  and not balanced, #2 you've made a race that is rediculous and would never become intelligent, this creature might make a good non-sapient creature #3 but you've made it with no weaknesses at all and its just overly powerful and lacks character.

#4if it was toned down a bit and not so dramatic it would be great, but at the moment it is even too big to make in spore.
#1 I don't know about you but I like big and powerful. I haven't been godmodding with them have I ???

#2 If you mean rididculous I beg to differ. I believe that I've mentioned a few times that they weren't always like this (They weren't always on the top of the food chain until the WGEP)

Males weaknesses: They're a bit dump, the throat, sides of the neck, (Overall, all of their bodies that is covered by black skin, but it's still thick and much harder to dammage then humans) that perculiar vein that makes you bleed to death in matter of minutes when you cut it (Located on all four arms......what's the name?)
How's that for weaknesses?

The Garganommoths were pretty cool, but they we're just for my spore creature (Plus they lacked of originality) here's my creature that I will use in RPGs (I modified there culture and interactivity so that I can be more sociable and involved into Spore RPGs) although if possible, it will be used for my creature in spore.

Heh heh, no it wouldn't. There's a thousand and one exploitable flaws, and any race is ready to do so. Ever wonder why the American Army gives their soldiers M4's for long range but a Glock Knife for CQC? It's because you rarely, if ever, get into close quarters with an enemy. The Gigano's may be strong, but so is a major league wrestler. They're still going down if you shoot 'em. And if you say "A gun won't hurt them", I've seen an elephant gun. Believe me, most weapons here will do a LOT more damage....
Sorry I thought that you meant hand on hand fighting. If a Gigan wasn't armored, of course an elephant gun would kill them. I also meant that one of there tactics is to aproach the enemy while firing and getting support fire....

Well anyways I painted a new image which shows you the four different races of Giganommoths (Males) after they have been genitically enhanced.

Clearer image here: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4594/giganommothracessw9.png
Note that when the process of the genetic alteration kept most of their physical traits...

#1 Race: Bozarott
Average Height: 15 feet
Average Weight: 10000 pounds

#2 Race: Rashknaz
Average Height: 13 feet
Average Weight: 9000 pounds
Description: The Rashknaz, are the smallest but fasttest of the Giganommoth race. The front is slightly bigger and smoother then the rest.

#3 Race: Zeratuk
Average Height: 15 feet
Average Weight: 9500 pounds
Description: These Giganommoths had developped bigger eyes and a longer tongue then the others. They evolved near and in the mountains which made them natural climbers. They are quite agile but not as agile as the Rashknaz. They are more adapted to cooler temperatures.

#4 Race: Gyshnuke
Average Height: 17 feet
Average Weight: 12000 pounds
Description: This race is the largest and heaviest ones of them. They live in the savanahs and can be sometimes found in the deserts of Giganathia. Their teeth and fangs are slightly bigger then the other races.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 07:35:34 pm by The Terminator »

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2006, 09:17:48 pm »
I like the one with strips it looks awesome 8)

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2006, 09:27:16 pm »
I really like the Zeratuk. Now, are the first race the dominant ones(Those are the ones we see in all the other pictures) or are they all equal?
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2006, 12:44:59 am »
I like the heads :D Very cool!!

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2006, 09:58:07 am »
Sorry I thought that you meant hand on hand fighting. If a Gigan wasn't armored, of course an elephant gun would kill them. I also meant that one of there tactics is to aproach the enemy while firing and getting support fire....

Armored or not, an elephant gun will kill them. Support Fire means nothing if your enemy has armor too, and they're STILL gonna hit you because you're massive and they're probably smaller.

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 27, 2006, 06:53:52 pm »

Armored or not, an elephant gun will kill them. Support Fire means nothing if your enemy has armor too, and they're STILL gonna hit you because you're massive and they're probably smaller.

Can't I just say that their armour is like tank armor? It only wrecks when under heavy fire? I was kind of hoping that the Gigans with armor would be the Tank creatures of our Spore universe. They are very slow moving, are weak against heavy weaponary but make lots of damage...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 06:56:26 pm by The Terminator »

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2006, 06:59:02 pm »

Can't I just say that their armour is like tank armor? It only wrecks when under heavy fire? I was kind of hoping that the Gigans with armor would be the Tank creatures of our Spore universe. They are very slow moving, are weak against heavy weaponary but make lots of damage...

We already had tanks. We called them NECROMONICON. You're nothing but a cheap Godzilla ripoff. Go step on asians or something :P ;D

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2006, 07:16:56 pm »
You're nothing but a cheap Godzilla ripoff. Go step on asians or something :P ;D

wrong rip-off...he'd step on new yorkers...and mathew broderick  :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2006, 07:22:03 pm »
You're nothing but a cheap Godzilla ripoff. Go step on asians or something :P ;D

wrong rip-off...he'd step on new yorkers...and mathew broderick  :D

Either way, if a tree falls in the forest, and it falls on an asian, NYer, or Matthew Broderick... will anyone care? No.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2006, 07:25:30 pm »

Afraid not. Y'see, a tank has something called Stability. You do not. A Tank has a REALLY low center of gravity and slanted plating. The Gigans (Which are coincidentally a Godzilla creature) are vertical, have no stability, and have flat plating. That means that, instead of deflecting the force, they take it right on. You go from being an armored beast to a wall of slow moving, easily shot meat. Fire in the hole!