Author Topic: The Random QUOTE Bonanza!  (Read 101496 times)

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
Re: The Random QUOTE Bonanza!
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 05:20:32 pm »

Halo Combat Evolved:

Cortana: Sleep well?
Master Chief: No thanks to your driving, yes.
Cortana: So you did miss me.

Cortana: This thing [a Banshee] is falling apart!
Master Chief: It'll hold.
Cortana: We're not going to make it!
Master Chief: We'll make it.
Cortana: Pull up! Pull up!
[Banshee crashes into the wreck of Pillar of Autumn and The Master Chief comes out intact]
Cortana: You did that on purpose, didn't you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cortana: I leave home for a few days, and look what happens
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 05:33:06 pm »
merry christmas

*vid*

That's awesome and creepy at the same time, which is awesome.

A quote:

Messenger: This is madness!
Leonidas: Madness...? This.... is.....SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!
*boot*
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 05:37:55 pm by Veraal »

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 05:40:20 pm »
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

I love theists.

Offline GameManic

• Dragster Diehard
  • I can't let you leave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 05:41:04 pm »
"42nd Street: Women's breasts draped across every billboard, every display, littering the sidewalk. Was offered Swedish love and French love, but not American love. American love; like coke in green glass bottles, they don't make it anymore." -Watchmen
"Listen, I mean that from my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence."
-Richard Feynman

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 06:21:29 pm »
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

I love theists.

*facepalm*

THAT is why the world thinks everyone that is Christian is an idiot! I am so SICK of hearing quotes made by idiots who don't even bother to research how the world works!

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 06:45:55 pm »

I love theists.

*facepalm*

THAT is why the world thinks everyone that is Christian is an idiot! I am so SICK of hearing quotes made by idiots who don't even bother to research how the world works!

Ignore him, he's just trying to provoke you. He well knows the difference between creationists and theists, but anything for the lulz, right Smileyman?

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 07:05:51 pm »
Here's some great Rodney Dangerfield Quotes to start us off:

etc...

I'm generally of the opinion all moves can be improved if Rodney Dangerfield were to be digitally added into various scenes.

*fart noise* Whoa did somebody step on a duck.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 07:17:16 pm »

I love theists.

*facepalm*

Ignore him, he's just trying to provoke you. He well knows the difference between creationists and theists, but anything for the lulz, right Smileyman?

Indeed.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 11:07:14 pm »
The Sun.

Where did you get this quote?

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 03:42:34 am »
The Sun.

Where did you get this quote?

Here

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 03:52:33 am »
SmileyMan, I believe you've stumbled across a gold mine:

Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go f*** a [prostitute].
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men f***ing eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years.

Make sure your answer uses Scripture, not logic.

To say the Bible was written by men and may contain inaccuracies completely contradicts the word of the Bible.

And there's plenty more where that came from.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 04:04:31 am by SBD »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 05:17:05 am »
Ummm... obviously you realise that site is just a heavy-handed parody of creationist rhetoric.
If you actually believed that was true then you really need to start thinking objectively about things, even things which indirectly support your viewpoint.

Now, back on topic.

Quote from:  Sideshow Bob
MMmmmmhehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahaHAHAAAAA AAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 05:23:58 am »
Ummm... obviously you realise that site is just a heavy-handed parody of creationist rhetoric.
If you actually believed that was true then you really need to start thinking objectively about things, even things which indirectly support your viewpoint.

The sources of the quotes are linked on the site.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 05:28:58 am »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 05:42:12 am »

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.