Author Topic: Tyronian Hostage Situation (RP for DUP members only)  (Read 10130 times)

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
Re: Tyronian Hostage Situation (RP for DUP members only)
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2006, 06:07:44 pm »
ooc: I was just unsure if we were in the market or palace
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2006, 06:21:40 pm »
im talking about the transport that dropped you guys off. i think you're in the palace.

The transport that dropped us off is very small, and we just got dropped off in a market place. The transport came from a DUPIA ship.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2006, 06:27:51 pm »
//The Kendra is scanning the marketplace. "The sensors say its clear, but you must trust you eyes and ears more than this gadget."
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2006, 06:46:41 pm »
//"listen, you have to drop me off were they are! if they get in the palace.... nevermind" "but your in no condition to-" "did i ask? get me there. now." "yes sir." *when the medic leaves to tell the pilot nar'kokk starts talking into a microphone* "troop, activate plan beta 7" "yes sir" "over and out" "i hope they haven't gotten in yet, don't want to tip em' off to the COSMOS project..."
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2006, 06:52:22 pm »
// " Hey guys, any of you gotta plan. Cause I want to do this mission and get the hell off this planet."//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2006, 08:11:31 pm »
//"listen, you have to drop me off were they are! if they get in the palace.... nevermind" "but your in no condition to-" "did i ask? get me there. now." "yes sir." *when the medic leaves to tell the pilot nar'kokk starts talking into a microphone* "troop, activate plan beta 7" "yes sir" "over and out" "i hope they haven't gotten in yet, don't want to tip em' off to the COSMOS project..."

What are you talking about? Where is nar'kokk?

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2006, 08:39:53 pm »
ugh. in a transport that was transporting troops to deal with the public. he is ordering the ship to get to the elite team. ok?

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2006, 08:42:12 pm »
Allright, we'll split into two groups. Karzuur, you and I will find this bomb and diffuse it. The rest of you will search for the prisoners and get them out of here. Now, does anyone have a layout of the area?

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2006, 08:43:39 pm »
ooc:oh, okay I finally get it now. ;D I was still a little confused before but now i get it.

//" Sure thing, taking out the bomb sounds like it could be fun."//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2006, 09:22:51 am »
ugh. in a transport that was transporting troops to deal with the public. he is ordering the ship to get to the elite team. ok?

Okay i wasn't getting it because we had only been talking about the troops, so i thought you meant that nar'kokk had hit the elite team's transport.
With Dreamlynn and Karzurr (Team A?) heading off to find the bomb, the rest of the team (Team B?) moves off towards one of the entrances of the palace. The team sets up around the door, while Wii goes up to open it. When nobody is on the other side, Team B moves in. They radio to Team A "We're on the palace, over..."

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2006, 09:27:42 am »
// " Good, now just be careful not to get caught, its hostage rescue, not a shootout. We havent found the bomb yet but my instincts are telling me that were gonna have to fight our way to it."
Karzuur looked over at the Ryndalian he had to protect and hoped that he knew how to run fast.//

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2006, 09:28:37 am »
//the transport lands, and the shaky nar'kokk steps off. he sees the team enter the complex. "ah crap. better double time it if im going to catch up, COSMOS should activate soon." he makes it the door, and enters...."

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2006, 09:35:37 am »
// As the Kangorian and the Ryndalian sneak past another group of Mercs with no bomb found Karzuur began to get frustrated. He grabbed a VIS merc and threw him against a wall. With his gun pointed at the Vis's head he calmly asked " Hello my good chum, I was wondering if you've seen any large bombs around here? Oh, and try to get your buddies over here and you'll be killed so quikly that I wont even enjoy it"//

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2006, 09:40:34 am »
//when nar'kokk enters the complex he heres a screeching noise. it seems to be fading from the entrance. "gotta get there quick! if they see COSMOS then im in a lot of trouble" "GRIIAAARRRRGGHH" "ok. it found them."

ooc: this is project cosmos! 

30 ft tall and weighs 12 tons, has strong claws that can shear through almost anything, the cosmos project was an experiment done on a life form found on a distant planet, when the tyronians got there hands on it, they planned on using it as a protector for the palace, but when it got out of control, they locked it in a 40 ft thick adamantium crate, that was opened by a stupid merc on the assault. it uses its tentacles like whips and its wings like a hurricane. its talons are razor sharp but comparativly weak for a creature of its size.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 10:41:58 am by aname »

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2006, 11:24:22 am »
Wii sees the COSMOS creature ahead and says, "What the hell?" Then he opens up o it with the Shredder, quickly taking out the wings and eventually one of its arms. The rest of the team does the same, damaging the creature so much, that it flees in pain.
"Well that wasn't so bad," Wii says. The team moves on.