Author Topic: When you play Spore, be creative for God's sake  (Read 12982 times)

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
Re: When you play Spore, be creative for God's sake
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 06:50:26 am »
because we're all men, and therefore find anything genital to be humorous.
Yet another enigma of the Y chromosome.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 07:02:07 am »

Oh, ENIGMA. I was wondering for a second what an engima is.

Anyway, regarding the first post, the plural of penis is penises. Penis' would be like, "My penis' dog ran away today." It shows ownership, and unless you're filthy rich, I don't think your penis would own anything.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 07:16:04 am »

No, you tend to find MALE gental's to be humorous. 

Offline The dome

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 07:20:16 am »
yes, yes we do. for the original post, AMEN BROTHER!  :D
Member 712

Offline Chickenman297

• Scramble Skipper
  • So there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 07:41:02 am »
Yeah.  An enigma is also a German machine used for encryption purposes :D (sorry hehehehehe)
Book, book, book

Offline UTBBurge

• Breakout Battler
  • Evil has a Name, don't look at me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 07:54:47 am »
I respect you can say Penis 15 times in a fairly short post and Keep a straight face.
----------------------------
Wisdom Ends Here

"What Kind of Gods are We, to let Something this Hideous, This... UNFINISHED, Exist? And in a Desert no Less!"

Offline ollj

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • "procedurally generated"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2006, 08:20:27 am »
Spore will be full of furry tentacles.

I really look forward to spaceships that look like their creatures, mating.

For sexual refferences just look ANY commercial and see through its psychology.

Of course i will add sexual references to my spore game. But I really prefer ****s.

seriously whats with the USamericans obsession with profanity?

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 09:01:50 am »
Everytime I read the spore forum there is another thread about this. I can't believe you all are so obsessed with this. Why?
Im not sure why there are so many -threads- about it, but the subject is a kind of onrunning joke. Some of us keep a little place for juvenile humor in our hearts, but its not like we laugh out loud to it. Its a tongue-in-cheek internet generation thing. A bit like how very few of us actually use 13375p34k but occasionally throw a bit into our posts to emphasise a point, normally one directed at someone who thinks they are cool for deliberately writing like a camel spits. The humor isnt from the subject itself, but more from the fact that we expect to see those things in the game due to what other people made.

No, you tend to find MALE gental's to be humorous.
Maybe its a freudian thing? Then again, when this kind of humor swings around, the few women who join in, often also tend to orbit around the male genetalia rather than the female set. Before the pooping thread somehow gets brought into this, that thread actually had serious intent, but ended up curling off into childish humor.

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 09:15:34 am »
one-eyed trouser snake, cherry picker, heat-seeking moisture missle, Mister Happy, pocket rocket, pork sword, skin flute, tallywhacker, todger, tube steak, willy, crotch cobra, giggle stick, girl-o-meter, kidney cracker, little German soldier, love whistle, Old Blind Bob, pants penninsula, pecker, pocket perch, purple helmet warrior, trouser snake, Uncle Wiggly

So many words in the english language represent the penis... it's a little disturbing
first the Eeleon system tommorow... another system with a different name

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 09:42:24 am »

Anyway, regarding the first post, the plural of penis is penises. Penis' would be like, "My penis' dog ran away today." It shows ownership, and unless you're filthy rich, I don't think your penis would own anything.

Yeah, I'm pretty bad at grammar.

Offline ChristianSkunk

• Astrosmasher!
  • I stink, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 09:44:32 am »
I'm really sorry for making a serious post in a joke thread, but concernting creativity...

I'm hoping that people will only set creations they have a vested interest in for uploading.  So any penis monsters or "beast-with-two-backs" beast will be kept to themselves, and only creatures they put a lot of thought and effort into will be uploaded.

As I write this, I realize how unlikely this is.  Surely there will be people whose only enjoyment of the game is creating obscene creatures and imaging other players as finding these creatures everywhere they look.
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent." - R.D. Laing
"It's only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours."

Offline God

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Come chat with me!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 10:45:31 am »
God plays SPORE?
Of course. It's intelligently designed, after all.  ;)
Please, lets not bring religion into this...
yayyyaaa yaayaaaa yaayaaaa yaayyayy yyayyyyy yayyayay yaayaaaa yaayyyay

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 10:52:54 am »
When you play Spore, be creative for God's sake
- Sub

i was just going to create things from t'v shows over and over and over again never using my brain and making my own but now you've said that well. . . . . . . .
Never mind your own business.

gec05

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2006, 12:01:06 pm »
Ypu should have used diffrent names for penis, like wang or johnson, etc each time you said the word. Then it woudl have been more funny.

I have a feeling that when I play Spore, I'll be seeing a lot of creatures that are shaped like Twangers.  This is the most uncreative and half assed thing one could possibly do ingame.  I therefore encourage everyone out there to be creative when they want to make something shaped like a wee-wee.  Don't just make your creature shaped like a dick, that's not original.  Make plants shaped like boners, modify planet's to take the shape of a Mr. Happy, modify continents on the pee-pee shaped planet in the shape of a Johnson, modify trees and plants in the shape of a cock, make your UFO a giant flying woody, if we can have more than one spaceship, make them all shaped like a weiner and fly in the formation of a giant phallus, make every vehicle shaped like a hot dog, make the buildings shaped like a wang, place the citys in the formation that when you look at the planet from outspace, you see the word "penis"...  You guys get the idea.  When I play Spore, I want to be wowed by what someone managed to make into the shape of a dingaling.  I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if you're going to be unoriginal, you might as well be the most original unoriginal person. 

FIXED! ;D

Offline jm18

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 12:43:03 pm »
I have a feeling that when I play Spore, I'll be seeing a lot of creatures that are shaped like Twangers. This is the most uncreative and half assed thing one could possibly do ingame. I therefore encourage everyone out there to be creative when they want to make something shaped like a wee-wee. Don't just make your creature shaped like a dick, that's not original. Make plants shaped like boners, modify planet's to take the shape of a Mr. Happy, modify continents on the pee-pee shaped planet in the shape of a Johnson, modify trees and plants in the shape of a cock, make your UFO a giant flying woody, if we can have more than one spaceship, make them all shaped like a weiner and fly in the formation of a giant phallus, make every vehicle shaped like a hot dog, make the buildings shaped like a wang, place the citys in the formation that when you look at the planet from outspace, you see the word "penis"... You guys get the idea. When I play Spore, I want to be wowed by what someone managed to make into the shape of a dingaling. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if you're going to be unoriginal, you might as well be the most original unoriginal person.

FIXED! ;D

this one had me laughing :)
shows what a little bit of creativity and variety can do.