Author Topic: The Suzcrits  (Read 3687 times)

Offline xcoldcloudx

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
The Suzcrits
« on: July 20, 2006, 02:39:05 pm »
Heres my new creature Called the Suzcrits (random name) ;D

Heres my first pictures of the evolution of the Suzcrits :

Its starts on the right with the tiny one then follow arrows to the left side(sorry scanned backwards)

The tiny ball things hanging from their heads are glowing sensory organs, they sense motion and express feelings by changing colors and glowing.

The Evolution Story(starting at the underwater stage) So they emerge into the ocean as tiny puffballs with beaks two fins and a tail fin>then the grow a longer tail fin and grow the sensory organs that glow>then they grow and really long tail and still have two fins>then they get out of the water and those two fins become wings and they lose the tail and the sensory organ sense its to heavy> then the grow one leg and a claw> then they regrow the sensory organ since they got bigger> then they grow another sensory organ and another leg and claw> then they get bigger and make the sensory organs longer and their claws come closer to their body> now their claws are right next to the body their's no leg now, also their wings have gotten smaller> their claws have turned into paw like things with sharp claws>Final evoulution they get a little bigger and develop grasping like parts on their wing tips gaining the ability to grasp objects.

I will update this topic with more pictures and the history of the suzcrits. So check later for more updates. Feel free to make any comments, remarks, etc.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:59:35 pm by xcoldcloudx »

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: The Suzcrits
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 02:40:31 pm »
The're super cute!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 02:43:04 pm »
kinda half-baked.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 02:48:16 pm »
Angry cottonball bird thingies... Neat!
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 03:24:42 pm »
well just incase you never knew you can make that picture apear full screen on thsi page by puting the web adress inside . i just find clicking links to see the picture anoying  ;D
Waffles own you: Dude you hate me ='(
Smem: i hate no one
Waffles own you: what about pigeons :p
Smem: pigeons arn't one they are many

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 04:09:29 pm »
That's one pissed off looking fuzzyball :-\

Offline xcoldcloudx

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 06:49:29 pm »
Heres The Suzcrits Planet:

Its called Ojo because it looks like a eye from space (ojo is spanish for Eye) After the Suzcrits reached the space age they began to think their planet had been teraformed by another species of spacefaring aliens. Once they began to explore their solar system they found out all of the planets had weird formations on the planets. For instance their two moons were both the same size and were the size of the continents and also their orbits were lined up to cover each continent at the same time. So they realized this was not logical once they began to explore other planets in other systems far away.

Their are 2 continents on Ojo they both are completly identical, the green stuff is grasslands mainly with some spread out forrests, the brown in the center of the continent is a mountain range that is completly circular.

So the Suzcrits decided that they would search all of space for their solar systems creators and learn from them the secrets of space.

(sorry for the crappy art picture of their planet its all i could do as of now)

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 06:53:25 pm »
A completely symmetrical solar system? Was it created by the ViS?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 06:57:15 pm »
wow,what are the chances of that,must be .5 to 9999->  :D.i thought the moons were probably chunks that got seperated from the planet and fell out fo obit.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 07:16:19 pm »
//Greetings Suzcrits, this is the Forthi contacting you. We extend to you an invitation to the Delegation of Unified Powers (DUP (check the thread for more info)). It is an alliance that is open to anybody. We hope to see you join!
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

Offline xcoldcloudx

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 07:54:11 pm »
heres some new pictures of stages 2-5 just better clearer pictures:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Sorry i cant make them bigger somethings wrong with the pictures, ill try to fix it later if possible.