Author Topic: The Aquatic Combine- TAC (RPish)  (Read 4676 times)

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
The Aquatic Combine- TAC (RPish)
« on: July 16, 2006, 08:55:18 am »
The Eeleon politician walks onto the screens of around forty trillion televising machines across the galaxy.

//Greetings aquatic sentients of the universe, I am Prime Minister K'robal'ezak of the Eeleon empire.// He pauses to pull out a piece of coral and a laser gladius. //This// he holds up the coral //is a symbol of piece and growth amongst the Eeleons// he holds up the gladius //this is the symbol of war and death. We of the Eeleons invite you to our aquastation on Eelea four it is an amazing invention that we have built that will allow us to accomodate all aquatic races of the universe.// he waves his hand over a sphere set in the middle of the desk a hologram of a spherical station appears above it. //it is a moon sized orbital space station built for conferences between the aquatic sentients. We of course are forced to say that the queen has ordered that all races who refuse our call to join arms and make peace with each other shall be taken to war//

//How shall we know your race? With the peaceful coral? Or the gladius of our myrmidon?//  He places the items back under his desk. //My queen has had me make this intergalactic contact for one reason.  We believe that all aquatic races can live as brothers. Whether you are Naucean, Icthian, Eeleon, or otherwise. Whether you are Fully aquatic, amphibious, or otherwise. We of the empire have also discovered several worlds made up mostly of water and we will happily give the coordinates of those planets to those who join our cause. Those interested in joining should make contact with us at the aqua station it will be easy to find as most space traveling races know where Eelea four is. That is all.//

//WE NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING//

first the Eeleon system tommorow... another system with a different name

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
Re: The Aquatic Combine- TAC (RPish)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 09:07:15 am »
ooc: This is just me but threatening the other races isnt a good idea. I tried to go into anther persons empire without even hurting anyone and I could have been exterminoted, it was a pretty close call for me but your acting.... not in your best interests.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 09:18:17 am »
(also ooc: sorry but they're a pretty spartan race and there queen is sort of childish in the sense that she likes getting her way. only her tantrums when she doesn't tend to get people killed. ypu're right though my creatures are acting like mafia thugs looking for people tp start paying protection)

The Prime minister returns to the screens once again. shortly after a Naucean atomic bomb blows up far to close to his office.

//My queen has asked that we apologize for the threat of war against those who refused to join our ranks. We humbly apologize and ask that the Naucean's accept the gift of Myrmidon armor and weapons technology to be backwards engineered for there use as they see fit... that is all//
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 09:30:31 am by Sporeman »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 09:36:22 am »
shortly after a Naucean atomic bomb blows up far to close to his office.

ooc: LOL best line ever :D
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 10:05:28 am »
it seems that with no ready response the eeleons shall take there business to the CAB

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 12:41:21 pm »
OOC: Not sure what the atomic bomb was but the Nauceans would not do that.

//Greetings this is the Naucean Ambassator. We belive such an allance is honorable to prise the aquatic and amphbious races but we are at a point beyond that. We are not looking for any more affliations. CAB is fine for us and we are currently going through an Isolationism period of enlightenment. We do not wish to go to war with you either. Any attempts by you would deem fatal. We posses time travel technology and will use it  it to keep  us at peace if nessisary. Please join CAB or start your own enlightement. May you seek balance and understanding.//

OOC: The Nauceans are starting to become acended beings at this point.

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 12:45:02 pm »
ooc: ah so you're the ancients to my Ghould

//we are attempting to join the Cab as we speak the warriors known as Torpals fascinate us and we wish to learn more about them. The CAB seems to be the best method to do this

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 01:24:35 pm »
ooc: ah so you're the ancients to my Ghould

OOC: Yep. Think of the Nauceans becoming like the Ancients in "Stargate: SG1" , Elves in "Lord of the Rings" or the Star Child in "2001: A Space Odyssey"

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 02:03:55 pm »
I think of the Nauceans more as the Marg to my Homer, or the Lisa to my Bart :D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 02:08:20 pm »
No, youd be one of the minor characters... you can be Moe.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 02:09:54 pm »
No, youd be one of the minor characters... you can be Moe.

Sweet :D I have access to all the alcohol, and I'm raising my prices :P

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 03:20:10 pm »
Can I be Hans Moleman?

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 01:35:20 am »
//Your invitation has been acknowledged. Expect to see an Icthian diplomatic fleet arrive within a few days. We applaud this attempt to bring unity to the acquatic species, but we ask why all sentients have been invited. Why not just sapients?//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 09:08:45 am »
//While not totally underwater, the Forthi are amphibious. A small fleet containing diplomats and a company of guards should be arriving shortly.
-Forthi Delegation//

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 09:14:21 am »
//We welcome both the Forthi and the Icthians! The reason that Sentients and not Sapiants was said was a mispronunciation on the part of the former prime minister. We assure you he has been executed for his mistake.//
-New Eeleon Prime Minister Talamukar