Author Topic: Eeleons- Terror of the deep (sorta)  (Read 6898 times)

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
Eeleons- Terror of the deep (sorta)
« on: July 15, 2006, 11:58:23 pm »
Well for starters this is my first creature post anywhere ever, so be kind please, secondly Hydromancer I’m a big fan of the Naucean they are one of my favorite creatures along with the ViS and many others done by all of you here.

My creatures are the Eeleons they are an underwater race of space faring carnivores. They have a seven planet empire that takes up the entirety of the home system of Eelea. Their home planet Eelea prime is a vast ocean, the only land is a single island where their capital city is located.

The Eeleon’s are a highly matriarchal race, they are ruled by a queen who lay’s the majority of there eggs. There are also minor brood mothers that lay eggs and control different portions of the empire. The high Brood mother is in absolute control of the Eeleon empire however and is currently, Queen She’aaaazakarkazana Nobulefostumo, for the less patient races she is allowed to be called her highness, or great mother.

Eeleons are born like tadpoles from somewhat small football sized eggs they metamorphose over twenty years until they reach adulthood. Throughout the first stage after they hatch they are fair game for each other as well as for the queen mother they share a tide pool with, for Eeleons it’s all about survival of the fittest. When they reach the second stage of growth they can hop out of there birthing pool for brief periods of time to explore the world around them. But at this time there lungs are to underdeveloped to survive above water for long. In a clutch there are around sixty babies born. Of the first stage tadpole about fifty percent survive, this holds true for the second stage tadpoles as well.

The remaining fifteen are then at there third stage, they have small underdeveloped hands and arms that are only capable of crude manipulation. There lungs are fully developed  at this time they are expected to leave the birthing pool. An additional five refuse to leave and they are then forcibly removed and given a serum that forces them to stay in the third stage of life, the Eeleons are masters of warfare and genetic manipulation, and these timid creatures are made into what the Eeleons call Tide Slaves. The rest are divided into groups . The Females, around two to a clutch, are almost always all chosen to become priestesses. The males are chosen and divided into two groups. Scientists and Myrmidons (the warriors of the Eeleons) The scientists develop new weapons, armor, and other things that are beneficial to the Eeleons as a people. The Myrmidons are trained from the second they’re out of the birthing pool to fight, kill, win, and move on effectively.

These are of course the choices of the offspring of the high queen. The minor Brood mothers give birth to things like politicians, doctors, farmers, and anything else that  will help out in the Eeleons bid for control of the galaxy.

(left) A queen’s brood nest minus the queen, (middle) a myrmidon warrior, (top) a Eeleon egg, (clockwise starting from top left) Commoner kilt, Merchants kilt, Aristocrats kilt, Myrmidon war kilt

The Myrmidon army is a well outfitted fighting force thanks to the militaristic culture they survive on..

1.The Eeleon laser gladius 2.the Eeleon Harpedo 3.The Electricity Grenade 4.The Myrmidon Shield axe 5. Myrmidon breastplate 6. Myrmidon hand cannon (the Myrmidon projectile weapons are extremely varied and this is just one of many)

The Eeleons aren’t just a ruthless race of warriors and imperialists. They also see the advantage of allies and even friends. The Ambassador  Talamukar Visseelbok is on his way to the galactic embassy and congress. The queen has also delegated that an alliance be formed with the water breathing sentients of the universe could be good for the benefit of what the Queen has begun calling “Our ocean brothers”

Hope you guys like my creature.

first the Eeleon system tommorow... another system with a different name

TheNecromonicon

Re: Eeleons- Terror of the deep (sorta)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 12:25:24 am »
Looks like an evolved form of Netherflares' "Burinee," hope she doesn't get upset.

Anyway, you posted drawings with with your info on the first go, so you get mega points for that. I'm really tired so I won't post much else but keep workin on em, I approve *thumbs up*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 12:46:23 am by TheNecromonicon »

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 12:30:22 am »
thanks for your kind words. I had never heard of the Burinee till now sorry

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 12:47:20 am »
thanks for your kind words. I had never heard of the Burinee till now sorry

Not your fault man, originality is hard to come by. At least yours has arms and fuctional eyes lol

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 08:49:44 am »
These look oddly like my Loricatii...
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 08:56:24 am »
what's a Loricatti?

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 09:05:10 am »
haha, i like these creatures  ;D, even though they do sort of look like my Burinee (ill show the link in just a sec on where they are)

Mine just didnt have any legs, and are water based until their technology have taken them out.

EDIT: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5062.0 that is my Burinee

and Necro, how could i get mad? lol  :D
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 09:10:25 am »
the funny thing about them is I was eating some fish and watching troy when I thought them up lol :P ;D

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 09:13:24 am »
This guys are pretty cool. But if i may give a little advice? Dont attack an enemy that is in someone elses territory! Yuor guys could get killed quickly that way.I know from experiance ;D . But yeah good luck with the creature.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 10:24:16 am »
what's a Loricatti?

They're a 15 foot tall creature that somewhat resembles this one. A lot of people seem to be making reptiles with sail fins lately. If it weren't for the fact I know I didn't, I'd like to think I inspired them. Mine are, as I said, 15 feet tall, have armor plated chests, a dinosaur-like head, and a sail fin.

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 10:35:10 am »
eeleons don't have sail fins. it's only the myrmidon armor so they can swim faster ;D

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 10:50:49 am »
A sail fin is that thing around their tail. Whether it's on the back (Like a swordfish) or around the tail (Like a tadpole) or both (Like a Loricatus), it's called a Sail Fin.

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 10:57:48 am »
ooooh okay ;D yes then they have it. but theres is more similar to that of an eel really

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 11:57:59 am »
Here are a few pics the gice insight into the Eeleon way of life on Eelea prime.

1, Gorbock 2, Manta Flyer 3, Blade wing 4, Eel boa 5, Tide slave 6, Death floater

this is the standard fighter vessel of the eeleon empire the hunting knife

This is a space frigate the front is adorned with spikes and the back is a large turbine engine

The Myrmidons are some of the bravest soldiers around, some, if not all, think they are a little too brave

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 12:21:25 pm »
*laugh*that torpals look is pricless*laughs some more*.but the ships are BAM,they look great.real nice design.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!