Author Topic: tyronians, the trader species  (Read 7637 times)

TheNecromonicon

Re: tyronians, the trader species
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 10:27:19 am »
// On behalf of the Gryfon Trade Union, I, trade chairman Lazibuoy Rekliner, wish to meet with you to negotiate trade relations between out two peoples. We look forward to bartering with you//

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 10:38:42 am »
//this is high asino jam'kal. we wish to speak with you. you may go on.//
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2006, 10:53:03 am »
ooC: but I still dont really get what you mean. On the creatures threads there are some pictures(nothing close to the amount of naucian pictures but o well) or do you mean on the DUP thread. I dont really remember pictures on alliance threads?

oh yeah sorry for hyjacking the thread ;D
Its nothing to do with pictures In the alliance thread. There are hardly any pictures of the creatures in the alliance in their own threads anyway.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2006, 11:30:41 am »
Oh, now I understand what you guys mean. Im kinda workin on that(at least for my guys, im thinking of getting a scanner). I dont know this is just me, but I really dont value pics that much, i like more of an engaging story and all that crap :P . But yeah, im rambling now so ill shut up

// Two large Kangorian ships land at the designated market. A large column of Kangorian Drones march out of the ship. A single Kangorian Soldier leads them. 

" Hello, My name is Korsun, I'll be in charge of the Drones that are here defending the markets and your people."//
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 11:35:30 am by HanianKnight »
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2006, 11:48:31 am »
Oh, now I understand what you guys mean. I'm kinda working on that(at least for my guys, I'm thinking of getting a scanner). I don't know this is just me, but I really don't value pics that much, i like more of an engaging story and all that crap :P . But yeah, I'm rambling now so ill shut up
Seconded, though I like pictures a little more than him, they are by no means necessary.

IC: // We are sorry about that, Emi is a little.... Eccentric. Don't wory the rest of us are more logical than her, maybe we can talk buisness sometime.//

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 05:36:39 pm »
// We have heard that your race is in dire need  so we will send 50,000 Kangorian soldiers and 150,000 battle drones, which I consider very capable fighters by themselves. We can also send 5,000 surface to surface weapons platforms(think tanks). They will arrive shortly and will hopefully turn the tide of your current situation. I hope to erase any previous problems that our people have. Because he is already at the DUP headquarters we will send Juntaar to lead this army. We are sorry that we cannot give more but we currently having manpower shortages ourselves. But we hope to send a second army after the first to help finish the job. We currently have an estimate of 80,000 drones and 30,000 Kangorians. We hope this will help.//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.