Author Topic: A Hitchhiker's guide...  (Read 8054 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: A Hitchhiker's guide...
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 02:10:31 pm »
The Dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz

Mostly Harmless.

ROFL

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2006, 02:13:00 pm »

The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy has to say about Omics: They go well in a white wine sauce.

Yeah, lets go with that.  :D
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2006, 02:13:12 pm »
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say about Ptashki

The Ptashki are the annoying younger brothers of the galaxy. They are prone to make you love them one moment, and hate them the next. Most developed species go as far as to calling them savage, though their technology and philosophy would make it seem otherwise. So why this name calling? A HHGTTG operative under the name Henry Ford had infiltrated the planet and gotten them to unveil one of their darkest secrets: they were raised on a zoo planet under the eye of a precursor race. Immediately beings make the correlation of zoo to savage. Another thing which makes races suspicious of them is the fact that their first otherworldly contact took place in the Scion Complex. Seeing as no other species (with the exception of possibly the ViS) know of the location of the Scion Complex, they are immediately branded as shady characters. But despite their genocidal history, their connections with Scion, and their unnatural upbringing, they are just a lonely species without a link to their past or their home.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 02:14:22 pm »
And anyone that want to update mine is free do so. I'm not good at writing stuff like this and well it is a little harder to look at you own race from perspective.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2006, 07:44:13 pm »
The Dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz

Mostly Harmless.

ROFL

Ehh, I saw it coming 42 miles away.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2006, 08:26:52 pm »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 08:30:34 pm by Axelgear »
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 07:47:35 pm »
Entry for the Gods Theory -

Not terribly long after the Halcyon War (and by not terribly long I mean so long it shouldn't even be associated with that event, but hey, it's all good), a group of disgruntled young men decided, erroneously, that there was a shortage of extremely improbable conspiracy theories in the galaxy. Thus, they published a book about it (if half a double-spaced page within three inches of binder can be classified as a book), detailing what they thought was really going on with the universe. This upset a group of disgruntled old men, who responded by passive-aggressively using the toilets in the theorists building, and refusing to flush. The theory attempted to solve some of the deeper mysteries of the universe, for example: why nothing ever makes sense, ever. According to the theory, the entire galaxy is only a game (yet a game of epic proportions, created by a being so powerful it could only be known as "The Will") played by other beings in an entirely separate universe - and that in this game, each "god" has complete control over one individual race. This would certainly explain Humanoidianism (article yet to be written - the effect that many races follow a certain body plan). However, popular consensus is that this theory is a bunch of Dingo's Kidneys, and that the creators of it have a stash of indeterminable amounts of Turmbegga roots somewhere in their building. It is still a better explanation of the world than Scientology, however.

First Editor's note: You are an idiot.

Second Editor's note: The previous editor has been fired, and this article has been added to the Hitchhiker's Guide's Frequently Vandalized Pages.

Third editor's note: I actually think the article on Humanoidianism exists somewhere, but our decidedly non-ViS secretary lost it. I think I remember the Naucean on our staff - I forgot his name, the one into hydromancy - was the one who wrote it.
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2006, 02:40:15 am »
Torpal-A torpal is a creature you would not want to meet in a dark alley alone at night. For that matter, you wouldn't want to meet one anywhere else. Torpals are large, strong creatures, quick to anger (and they don't have the most pleasant odor, either). They are an intergalactic super power, mainly because if they weren't, their large armies would force you to change their status otherwise. If you happen to meet one outside of your day-to-day life (i.e. battle), wrap your towel around your head and pray to whatever god/s you believe in (if any).
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2006, 11:09:41 am »
I've got to give a thumbs up to Aegis, that was very good. Are you going to write the humanoidism article too?

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2006, 03:11:09 pm »
I think he should, or someone should at least.

What will you do?

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 07:29:22 am »
I've got to give a thumbs up to Aegis, that was very good. Are you going to write the humanoidism article too?

Hey, thanks!  ;D I might, given enough boredom. So, that was really that funny?
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 10:33:27 am »
Entry for the Gods Theory -

Not terribly long after the Halcyon War (and by not terribly long I mean so long it shouldn't even be associated with that event, but hey, it's all good), a group of disgruntled young men decided, erroneously, that there was a shortage of extremely improbable conspiracy theories in the galaxy. Thus, they published a book about it (if half a double-spaced page within three inches of binder can be classified as a book), detailing what they thought was really going on with the universe. This upset a group of disgruntled old men, who responded by passive-aggressively using the toilets in the theorists building, and refusing to flush. The theory attempted to solve some of the deeper mysteries of the universe, for example: why nothing ever makes sense, ever. According to the theory, the entire galaxy is only a game (yet a game of epic proportions, created by a being so powerful it could only be known as "The Will") played by other beings in an entirely separate universe - and that in this game, each "god" has complete control over one individual race. This would certainly explain Humanoidianism (article yet to be written - the effect that many races follow a certain body plan). However, popular consensus is that this theory is a bunch of Dingo's Kidneys, and that the creators of it have a stash of indeterminable amounts of Turmbegga roots somewhere in their building. It is still a better explanation of the world than Scientology, however.

First Editor's note: You are an idiot.

Second Editor's note: The previous editor has been fired, and this article has been added to the Hitchhiker's Guide's Frequently Vandalized Pages.

Third editor's note: I actually think the article on Humanoidianism exists somewhere, but our decidedly non-ViS secretary lost it. I think I remember the Naucean on our staff - I forgot his name, the one into hydromancy - was the one who wrote it.

I made up one about a precursor race called The Caltarin. It's...somewhere around here.

I love this entry, keep it coming.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2006, 10:37:35 am »
The Mascots

not much at all is know about these except they are a bird like species who lead the U.S.R and are a very violent race that concentrate on development of weaponry and other ways of killing things
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 07:11:27 am by Brutus_ »
Never mind your own business.