Author Topic: Weird Science  (Read 1402 times)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Weird Science
« on: July 08, 2006, 07:20:23 pm »
Ooooh is it real, My Creation.  ;)

I held off on making this topic because frankly I wasn't sure which fourm desirved it most. Movies, Music or Television.

The Cult Classic movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090305/ that spawned the somewhat less (But I have to say still entertaining) cult classic tv series: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108988/ , along with the song (No actual link...But I do know it was composed by Danny Elfman's Band Oingo Boingo) that...

Seriously, I do not know why nobody on this fourm has mentioned this movie.

I watched for the first time I think on Fox Family a few years ago. At least 4 or so I think. It came out years before I was born, but it's just a really really fun movie.

(If you have not seen it, see it. You'll like it, most likely.)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 07:25:42 pm by sgore »

What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Science
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 07:27:11 pm »
Wait, this was on Fox Family?  If I remember right, wasn't the basic premise of the movie/show that two guys create a woman that grants them wishes.  They then use these wishes in inventive ways, almost totally centered on having sex.

On topic, they show was fairly entertaining, (don't remember much about the movie) though the premise that every wish was going to fail pretty much blew the ending.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Science
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 07:31:00 pm »
It was on Fox Family sometime a few years ago in reruns, not orignally. It didn't last long on the network unfortunatly. But the show itself ran for 88 episodes.
It's too bad they didn't air more, Although I did see a fairly interesting cameo from Ryan Styles...
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master