Poll

The information on the Zrahi I'd like to see next is...

their situation at the present.
Zrahi biology & bio-technology info.
cultural information.
just a bunch more pretty pictures with little/no explanation!

Author Topic: New Race- The Zrahi (take the poll!)  (Read 14992 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: New Race- The Zrahi
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 02:31:10 pm »
awesome!  ;D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 02:35:23 pm »
The ships look great! Very streamlined and cool  ;)

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 03:11:07 pm »
Very nice update!

Planet Claw reminds me of the Star forger
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 03:26:47 pm »
What has become of the Naucean Nano Suit ! Duuun Duuun Duunnnnnn!  :o

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 03:28:55 pm »

Nothing happened, the Zrahi made their own!

And one other thing, recheck the update.  I added something new to the fighter and the technologies.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 08:49:00 pm »

And one other thing, recheck the update.  I added something new to the fighter and the technologies.

No i mean the idea. Preaty much all of those features is what the naucean's suit did. Even the color.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 08:56:01 pm »

No i mean the idea. Preaty much all of those features is what the naucean's suit did. Even the color.

Ooooh ok, I didn't know that, but did Naucean suits didn't come with a 300 space-buck rebate now did they!?
And also, the big difference is that the Zrahi suits are practically a layer of skin and without it the Zrahi may not function well until his nanocells have generated another nano-skin or should I call it nanoderm?  ooooo new term!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: New Race- The Zrahi (take the poll!)
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2006, 08:59:41 pm »
one word......BADAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 09:00:38 pm »
lol did you get the dark matter Idea of of me.

Not complaining If you did cos I'd be happy that someone liked my Idea *sees someone chucking a can Into a bin* Hey dude that's my house, show a little respect...****wad!

I have to say, I love those ships...they look amazing.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 01:40:11 am »

Ooooh ok, I didn't know that, but did Naucean suits didn't come with a 300 space-buck rebate now did they!?
And also, the big difference is that the Zrahi suits are practically a layer of skin and without it the Zrahi may not function well until his nanocells have generated another nano-skin or should I call it nanoderm?  ooooo new term!

The suit was like a second skin. It did stuff like work as a space suit, biohazard suit and extra sensory suit (wave lengths and stuff). Also it had a privative AI which directly connected to their spinal chords. But thanks to the nano size there was no need for old fashion plugs like in the matrix. it just would going with nano wires/threads to the spine. This ablity increased their intelligence as well as helped in processing stuff such as doing mass calucations, translating alien languages in real time and so on. Also they had the ability to form weapons right on their body. This varied from melee weapons like blades so it worked like a pocket knife. To more complex weapons and tools they would need on scientific missions. In short think of it as the swiss army knife of Nauceans where they need not have to carry tools or weapons anymore, just wear the nano suit. Heck it even was able to control their UFOs using the nanosuit to ship interface.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 01:51:28 am »
GOD DAMM IT!!! *tears up paper* all the Ideas that I've ever thought up through my last 13 years 11 months and 6 days of my life have already been done and posted DAMN YOU LIFE!!! I'LL CURSE YOU 'TILL THE DAY I D...*gets splattered by bus*

On another note...wouldn't nano suits have to carry things In 'em like ummm...plutonium for a nuclear SMG?!?! ;D

I have nano suits for the Zyyo but they're gray too...I swear to god I'm not copying anyone...It's hard to think of something nique nowadays cos It's already bin done!

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 02:53:35 am »
Bah... The Nano suit is not that cool or advanced! The Icthian and Exile scientist toke the suit and combinded it with Ęthiran technolgy and by doing so created one of the universe mighest weapons! It destoryed worlds alone! Now that was a weapon!  ;D
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 03:27:31 am »
Here are some nano Suits

Naucean Nano Suit

Durring the Nano Age the Robots finally uprise against the Nauceans. However The Nauceans are well equipped by this time. They have developed nano technology in which is used for just about everything. Forinstance in the picture it shows how it used as a second skin (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes). This second skin protects the Nauceans from chemical, biologically and radiation. The skin filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see done the spine it is making spiny blades. Each Naucean has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this second skin. Unlike the robots its not sentent and works more like a part of the Naucean than a separate entity. The Nauceans themselves are genetically enhanced from birth and live much longer than before. Just about all natural disease have been cured. But alien or Naucean made biologicals still are a great threat.

Torpal Nanosuit

Durring the Halycon War the Nauceans gave both the Torpals and the Wexxians Nanotechnology in hopes to strengthen the bond between the 3 races. Here is a picture of a Torpal in one of these Nano Suits.

Here is a Torpal Galactic Warrior equipped with a Naucean Nano Skin suit (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes).. This suit protects from chemical, biologically and radiation. The suit filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see its arms made a blade in which it can fight with as well as on the other arm a shield in which it can protect it self with. Each Warrior has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this nano suit. This allows for better communication on the battle field since all Warriors can know what to do and where to go just by being told in their head by the commander as the commender is able to see the battle field through any of the eyes of the warriors.

Serlan Nanosuit

Like the Torpals after the Halycon War, the Nauceans give the Serlans the gift of Nano suits for their heroic service for taking back the Hina.

In short each suit had slightly different abilities to enhanced each races weaknesses.

Here is a whole topic on Nanosuits

Nanosuits and 2001x
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5295.0

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 01:23:05 pm »
an anubian fleet apears over the Zrahi homeworld

Commander// General Leba has ordered your attack,prepare for invasion and attack unless you submit to our terms. give your selves in and grant your Land to the Anubian Empire//

post in thread
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2006, 01:39:33 pm »
Nice pictures. Great art. LOVE THE CREATURE!