Poll

The information on the Zrahi I'd like to see next is...

their situation at the present.
Zrahi biology & bio-technology info.
cultural information.
just a bunch more pretty pictures with little/no explanation!

Author Topic: New Race- The Zrahi (take the poll!)  (Read 14954 times)

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
New Race- The Zrahi (take the poll!)
« on: July 07, 2006, 06:29:43 pm »
Race Attributes:

I was looking around and realized everyone really loves making nice little races that have awesome technology and are all good little boys and girls who will fight the good fight and would give their lives to save the galaxy.  (with a few exceptions like the Necromonicon of course)  So I give you a darker race, not neccesarily big glactic baddies but just not very nice.  I guess you could call them the galaxy's mafia race... kinda.  Anyways...

The Zrahi (Holding two PF pistols, refer to this page:http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5018.60 for info on PF pistols, look under the "Slerka's Trade Market" post)

Nano-suit Zrahi

Body 
The Zrahi are a sort of cross between reptile and amphibian in appearance but are warmblooded in nature.  The Zrahi were naturally snake-like with a quilled end on their tails.  They have six arms and two fingers and a thumb on each hand.  The Zrahi were not statisfied with their bodies though and believed that their Gods had made them but it was up to themselves to improve themselves.  They believe that they have reached the pinnacle of perfectionf for a species with the perfect balance between organic and technological parts.  They now have replaced their main forearms and hands with mechanical replacements, each containing a retractable blade installed.  Their quilled tails have been replaced with a mechanical bladed and hinged tail that is much more useful in this day and age.  The four canisters act as venom-producing organs and can release this venom onto the edges of the bladed tail in order to ensure the painful death of it's victim.  Their heads have been improved with metal plating that protects their once fragile skulls, and given an enforced lower jaw making their crushing bite even more deadly. The slits in the front are enhanced olfactory organs; the blue circles further down are eyes capable of zooming in and out up to 300 yards; behind those are red spots which are actually heat-sensors, perfect for hunting living prey; and behind those are small enhanced ears with two antennae coming off of each giving them the ability to pick up radio signals.

Evolution
Microscopic:  The Zrahi started out, like all life, as a single celled organism.  Even as a microscopic lifeform the Zrahi were carnivorous with absololutely no interest in eating plant life or other matter.
Multicellular:  As time progressed the Zrahi evolved into simple snake-like creatures about a 3rd the size of an average human's arm.  Their early backbone allowed only for side-to-side movement and so they could not rise or dive within in water easily.  This led to the groth of thin appendages with fins on the ends of them so that the Zrahi could be more agile in their water environment.
Advanced Predator:  After millions of more years of evolution the Zrahi evolved to be much larger and more reptilian, their once pewny fins had become large powerful clawed fins capable of pushing Zrahi through the water incredibly fast, and their tails become just as powerful, being used as whips to knock away any prey or attackers.  Soon after the tails began being used as wips, the tails began featuring large quills that could easily puncture the side of any unwary and unwanted guest.  The Zrahi began to hover ever closer to the top of the food chain.
Onto land:  Soon the Zrahi began swimming to the surface of the ocean, not because they were swimming higher but because tectonic activity had started pushing up the sea floor and pushing water further onto land, making the areas they lived in more and more shallow.  The Zrahi were closer to the surface now but also had more room to hunt because of the ocean's expansion over land.  Plate activity much later began to reverse the process the Zrahi found themselves slithering over patches of land, leading them to evolve from lunged serpents to land-dwelling carnivores.
Intelligence:  After thousands upon tens of thousands of years later the Zrahi began hunting more in packs, and coordinating with eachother.  This also led to competition to other packs of Zrahi, the first signs of aggression between their own race.  With their prey becoming more agile and fast the Zrahi began to gradually mutate towards a larger cranium and therefore a larger brain, bringing comprehension and sentience.  This made the Zrahi the first race of their planet to reach sapience (but not the last) and they would soon begin to form tribes and enter a deadly competition of survival among the other tribes and even members in their own tribe.

Biology
The Zrahi reproduce Asexually, meaning that each Zrahi gives birth to their own young without a partner.  This is made more efficient because all Zrahi not only have their own DNA but multiple strains of random DNA, DNA that';s sole purpose was to ensure that the offspring of any Zrahi was not identical and ensure that evolution could take place.  Of course the random DNA isn't completely random, it is based off of traits of ancestors of each Zrahi and is just easily mutated to include new traits making evolution happen rapidly.  Each Zrahi has an average of 7 strands of random DNA but more recently it has become common to genetically alter or remove this random DNA to ensure that new Zrahi remain "perfect" and do not mutate into a lesser form than that of current Zrahi.  Zrahi lay eggs once in their life and it usually consists of 6 to 9 eggs.  Now since they reproduce in this manner and only have one gender ALL Zrahi have traits that are often related to males in other races(such as great strength, the ludy for conflict and a more hostile disposition.)

Tribal
Early Tribes:  The earliest tribes consisted completely of family members, they were merely the next step from hunting packs.  Each tribe would would burrow holes out of the ground and use the soil they had pulled out along with sticks, leaves and rocks to build a short wall and a roof over the pit, making it easy to hide their dwellings from unsuspecting prey.  Each member of the tribe, once reaching adulthood, would lay anywhere from 6 to 9 eggs and the entire tribe would look after the eggs until they hatched.  Once hatched the Zrahi who parented those eggs would split off with it's children and form a new tribe, and the adult would become that tribe's elder or leader.  This would have rapidly increased the growth of the Zrahi population if it weren't for the infighting among their race and the extreme conditions and other predators of their homeworld.
Joined Tribes:  Eventually the Zrahi began to stay with there old tribe even after their eggs had hatched, making some tribes very large and very powerful, easily capable of destroying other smaller tribes.  Although these larger joined tribes were very powerful it gave way to more problems.  If the Zrahi did not split off to form their own tribe than who was the elder of the tribe?  This would usually be determined by a large fight, usually to the death, of all those Zrahi who believed they should be elder.  It becam a sacred right that all Zrahi, once in adulthood, would battle with the other Zrahi until a winner was obvious and that winner would be the new elder.  The losing Zrahi would either be dead or badly wounded, which would either cripple them for the rest of their lives or dishonor them among their tribe.
Greater Tribes:  It soon became clear to some tribes that in order to survive they must combine with other tribes that they weren't even related to.  It was common though that if tribes successfully combined that the multiple leaders would fight among eachother to try and create one leader like there were in the joined tribes and small tribes, this however proved to be a problem with such a large tribe.  Tribe members would pick sides and if their elder lost they would fight with the winning tribe and often kill them, leaving the Greater tribe leaderless.  The Zrahi began to think logically after thousands of years of endless small fights.  They began to make a "Table of Elders" which was a group of all the leaders of the Joined Tribes that made up the Greater Tribe.  Now that the Greater Tribes could exist with relatively little fighting within them, the Zrahi would begin to construct their first great cities, bringing them one step closer to unifying to explore the galaxy.

Cities and Nations
City-States:  With the Greater tribes growing ever more powerful and wiping out the few remaining smaller tribes City States began to be very common among the Greater tribes.  These City-states were ruled over by one supreme Zrahi called the Zah-Ter.  (The Zah in Zah-Ter means "Zrahi Elder" and the definition of Ter is one who holds the highest power, so in effect Zah-Ter comes from when the Zrahi were still tribal but now they must chose one elder among very many, the Zah-Ter)  The Zrahi did not fight eachother as much as they once did within their tribes.  A few elders (4-16, depending on size of tribe and city) were placed on the Zah-Ter's council, they were each put in charge of different city districts or different needs such as construction, taxation or military.  The City-States often fought between eachother and soon the planet would be ruled by a handful of Nations.
Nations:  The Zrahi had progressed through their age of City-States with numerous small wars and even large-scale conflicts that spanned far and wide always ending with one supreme victor who would recieve all the land and property of the losers.  This soon led to the creation of greater nations.  These nations, like the City-States were ruled over by a Zah-Ter his council(now made up of 12-25 members with each member having more responsiblity and power).  the Zrahi soon began fighting over land, with no other reason for conflict, all the nations wanted to have the most land.  This part in time is one of the longest in old Zrahi history it was during this great age of a race for control that the Zrahi began making technological achievements from everything from the first functional gun-like weapons to eventually aircraft and space technology.  At the end of this era 7 major Zrahi nations were left, with some small land that was inhabited by still by primitive tribes, they would be taken soon enough.  Each of these seven nations would enter into a war with eachother with two sides, these sides had no names they were merely enemies of eachother and would refer to the other as "the enemy" or as the appropriate nation(s) that they were speaking of.
Super Powers:  This world war would encompass only 27 Zrahi years, which is very little when you take into account how long conflicts usually last among Zrahi.  One side was made up of 5 nations, they were the 5 smallest and knew that only together could they easily wipe out the two largest nations of Zrah.  After 27 years of this fighting the two nations feel and the land they had occupied was divied up among the victorious Zrahi according to the effort each felt they had put into the war and the current size of their nation(of course the leaders fought over it in combat cuz their Zrahi and thats what they do, some changes in ownership occurred due to these honorable combats).  Over the course of this war new technologies had been developed such as biotechnology, leading to the form of current Zrahi, but from this point the present is very very very distant future.  Research into space travel would soon begin, resulting in a war over Zrah's moons and eventually the other planets in the solar system which would end not with one victor but with the discovery of something so profound it would change the path of the Zrahi forever.

**More to come soon!  But for now tell me what you think and what you'd like to  see!**
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 04:01:40 pm by nuclearchinchila »

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: New Race- The Zrahi
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 07:25:15 pm »
Hmm. They kind of have done the same thing as The Kratok.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 07:41:23 pm »
Nice, nice. Just as a note my Ryndalians aren't goodie goodies. (Some might be but thats another story.)
For example some powerfull Ryndalians own their own planet with Genetic created and engineered workers. (Think Galatic Slavery but the workers like it.)
Of course this is most likely a big problem with C.A.B., O.T.H.E.R., and other alliances. So they keep it hidden using the fact they have explored vast regions of space far far away from the other races even before they contacted them.

What will you do?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 07:52:23 pm »
Very cool! Keep it up!

Offline Stern23

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 08:28:02 pm »
Very nice. I like the cybernetic aspect. Very cool.
Please comment and rate my creatures here-

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Stern23

I'll return the favor.

The Int'al'ra -

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5563.0

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 08:36:30 pm »
Alright, now that I have the basic Zrahi up here, I'm gonna start from the bottom with maybe just a little info about their advancements and keep building for a little while until I hit the current time (present, as in the time period that all the races are RPing in).  I'll be putting up some random info here and there but mostly I'll be dividing up each part as if its a part in Spore.  So, sorry ahead of time if it seems their history goes by real fast.

Evolution 
Microscopic:  The Zrahi started out, like all life, as a single celled organism.  Even as a microscopic lifeform the Zrahi were carnivorous with absololutely no interest in eating plant life or other matter. 
Multicellular:  As time progressed the Zrahi evolved into simple snake-like creatures about a 3rd the size of an average human's arm.  Their early backbone allowed only for side-to-side movement and so they could not rise or dive within in water easily.  This led to the groth of thin appendages with fins on the ends of them so that the Zrahi could be more agile in their water environment. 
Advanced Predator:  After millions of more years of evolution the Zrahi evolved to be much larger and more reptilian, their once pewny fins had become large powerful clawed fins capable of pushing Zrahi through the water incredibly fast, and their tails become just as powerful, being used as whips to knock away any prey or attackers.  Soon after the tails began being used as wips, the tails began featuring large quills that could easily puncture the side of any unwary and unwanted guest.  The Zrahi began to hover ever closer to the top of the food chain.
Onto land:  Soon the Zrahi began swimming to the surface of the ocean, not because they were swimming higher but because tectonic activity had started pushing up the sea floor and pushing water further onto land, making the areas they lived in more and more shallow.  The Zrahi were closer to the surface now but also had more room to hunt because of the ocean's expansion over land.  Plate activity much later began to reverse the process the Zrahi found themselves slithering over patches of land, leading them to evolve from lunged serpents to land-dwelling carnivores.
Intelligence:  After thousands upon tens of thousands of years later the Zrahi began hunting more in packs, and coordinating with eachother.  This also led to competition to other packs of Zrahi, the first signs of aggression between their own race.  With their prey becoming more agile and fast the Zrahi began to gradually mutate towards a larger cranium and therefore a larger brain, bringing comprehension and sentience.  This made the Zrahi the first race of their planet to reach sapience (but not the last) and they would soon begin to form tribes and enter a deadly competition of survival among the other tribes and even members in their own tribe.

Tribal is next!  But right now, a random fact:
The Zrahi live on the planet Zrah, the 5th planet from their central sun and 6th orbital body from the central sun.  Being the 6th orbital body is due to their being two suns in the Zrah system, making temperatures extremely high, especially during the Fire Season. ;D

EDIT: Oh and one last thing, I'm going to start something kinda new.  I'll be posting all the new information for the Zrahi in seperate posts but then I'll copy that info and put it in the original post, that way if you miss something you don't have to skim through al lthe thread's pages, you can just look at the first post!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 08:45:06 pm by nuclearchinchila »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 10:06:28 pm »
Good idea, like what I did with the Scion Complex. Did anyone even notice that everything was in the first post?

What will you do?

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 10:16:48 pm »
Good idea, like what I did with the Scion Complex. Did anyone even notice that everything was in the first post?

i did! ;D

ahem...cool creature! :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 11:01:04 pm »
Id just like to point out the Kangorians arent nice guys either. Although they've been acting like nice guys recently, I should do something about that. Oh yeah before I forgrt thats a really cool looking creature, it even looks sinister ;D
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 07:27:46 am »
Nice, nice. Just as a note my Ryndalians aren't goodie goodies.

Id just like to point out the Kangorians arent nice guys either.

I believe I said "with a FEW exceptions" I know you guys aren't good goodie I was just saying the majority of the races were and that I think we need more evil-like races.  And thanks for all the comments guys, I'll be updating more today.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 07:54:08 am »
Wow nice one. It remind me of a thin Ęthiran from Archduke Irongut race. A Ęthiran with 6 arms and a snakelike body instead of the regular 4 arms and 2 legs that most Ęthiran have. Their also have plate scales. The underside scales have turn in to pseudo legs which helps them crawl. Think of the little like centipede legs or hocks.

Did your race have some secret love affair with a Ęthiran way back?  :-\

Very cool indeed.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 08:01:12 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 09:37:01 am »
I see one tail but is slithing all over the places. I think it looks cool that way.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 09:42:42 am »
They look cool, kind of reminds me of that one mythical goddess with the snake tail and all the arms full of weapons. One thing confuses me with the pic though, does it have two tails or is it just the way i'm looking at it? o_O

It has one tail, and it's slithering like Yokto said.

I see one tail but is slithing all over the places. I think it looks cool that way.

Heh, thanks

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2006, 10:13:13 am »
First an addition to previous posts, I had forgotten to point out that Zrahi reproduce Asexually, meaning that each Zrahi gives birth to their own young without a partner.  This is made more efficient because all Zrahi not only have their own DNA but multiple strains of random DNA, DNA that';s sole purpose was to ensure that the offspring of any Zrahi was not identical and ensure that evolution could take place.  Of course the random DNA isn't completely random, it is based off of traits of ancestors of each Zrahi and is just easily mutated to include new traits making evolution happen rapidly.  Each Zrahi has an average of 7 strands of random DNA but more recently it has become common to genetically alter or remove this random DNA to ensure that new Zrahi remain "perfect" and do not mutate into a lesser form than that of current Zrahi.  Now since they reproduce in this manner and only have one gender ALL Zrahi have traits that are often related to males in other races such as great strength, the ludy for conflict and a more hostile disposition.

Tribal
Early Tribes:  The earliest tribes consisted completely of family members, they were merely the next step from hunting packs.  Each tribe would would burrow holes out of the ground and use the soil they had pulled out along with sticks, leaves and rocks to build a short wall and a roof over the pit, making it easy to hide their dwellings from unsuspecting prey.  Each member of the tribe, once reaching adulthood, would lay anywhere from 6 to 9 eggs and the entire tribe would look after the eggs until they hatched.  Once hatched the Zrahi who parented those eggs would split off with it's children and form a new tribe, and the adult would become that tribe's elder or leader.  This would have rapidly increased the growth of the Zrahi population if it weren't for the infighting among their race and the extreme conditions and other predators of their homeworld.
Joined Tribes:  Eventually the Zrahi began to stay with there old tribe even after their eggs had hatched, making some tribes very large and very powerful, easily capable of destroying other smaller tribes.  Although these larger joined tribes were very powerful it gave way to more problems.  If the Zrahi did not split off to form their own tribe than who was the elder of the tribe?  This would usually be determined by a large fight, usually to the death, of all those Zrahi who believed they should be elder.  It becam a sacred right that all Zrahi, once in adulthood, would battle with the other Zrahi until a winner was obvious and that winner would be the new elder.  The losing Zrahi would either be dead or badly wounded, which would either cripple them for the rest of their lives or dishonor them among their tribe.
Greater Tribes:  It soon became clear to some tribes that in order to survive they must combine with other tribes that they weren't even related to.  It was common though that if tribes successfully combined that the multiple leaders would fight among eachother to try and create one leader like there were in the joined tribes and small tribes, this however proved to be a problem with such a large tribe.  Tribe members would pick sides and if their elder lost they would fight with the winning tribe and often kill them, leaving the Greater tribe leaderless.  The Zrahi began to think logically after thousands of years of endless small fights.  They began to make a "Table of Elders" which was a group of all the leaders of the Joined Tribes that made up the Greater Tribe.  Now that the Greater Tribes could exist with relatively little fighting within them, the Zrahi would begin to construct their first great cities, bringing them one step closer to unifying to explore the galaxy.

Alright!  Next up will be some info on their Cities and how they interacted with eachother.  I might also look into the Zrahi religion and culture to give us all a better understanding of their beliefs and customs.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2006, 10:31:19 am »
This makes the Theory of a the secret love affair with a Ęthiran way back theory seem even more odd. Hmm... very strange in...  :D

Anyway So if i understand Zrahi genetics then it got several DNA strands. When it Reproduce it use the same kind of mixing with these gens as when human reproduce take random parts for the fathers DNA and random parts from the mothers DNA but guess in Zrahi case is a internal thing with maybe several diffrent gen strand and not only 2 as humans.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 10:37:48 am »
This makes the Theory of a the secret love affair with a Ęthiran way back theory seem even more odd. Hmm... very strange in...  :D

Anyway So if i understand Zrahi genetics then it got several DNA strands. When it Reproduce it use the same kind of mixing with these gens as when human reproduce take random parts for the fathers DNA and random parts from the mothers DNA but guess in Zrahi case is a internal thing with maybe several diffrent gen strand and not only 2 as humans.

Yep, thats pretty much how the genes work.  And as for the Ęthiran breeding thing... aren't they more humanoid-like?  hmmmm maybe maybe the Zrahi created the Ęthirans *dramatic gasp from audience* dun dun dun duuuuunnnnn  hah, yah jk

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 10:54:08 am »
Actually some Ęthiran believe that there was a Progentor races often called the Shadow Prince (referring to the race being the son of the Shadow Emperor.) This theory haves it orgies form that very few fossils have bin found before a cataclysmic event that happen to Ęthir. And all the fossils seem to be of primitive organisms. Many Ęthiran have look for this race but not a trace have bin found.

But i the Zrahi would really be the Progentor race then they would have bin a million years old or something like that.

And yes most of them are humanoid but like earth lizards some do look more like snakes the regular lizards.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 11:12:51 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 11:29:13 am »

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 07:36:16 am »
Cities and Nations
City-States:  With the Greater tribes growing ever more powerful and wiping out the few remaining smaller tribes City States began to be very common among the Greater tribes.  These City-states were ruled over by one supreme Zrahi called the Zah-Ter.  (The Zah in Zah-Ter means "Zrahi Elder" and the definition of Ter is one who holds the highest power, so in effect Zah-Ter comes from when the Zrahi were still tribal but now they must chose one elder among very many, the Zah-Ter)  The Zrahi did not fight eachother as much as they once did within their tribes.  A few elders (4-16, depending on size of tribe and city) were placed on the Zah-Ter's council, they were each put in charge of different city districts or different needs such as construction, taxation or military.  The City-States often fought between eachother and soon the planet would be ruled by a handful of Nations.
Nations:  The Zrahi had progressed through their age of City-States with numerous small wars and even large-scale conflicts that spanned far and wide always ending with one supreme victor who would recieve all the land and property of the losers.  This soon led to the creation of greater nations.  These nations, like the City-States were ruled over by a Zah-Ter his council(now made up of 12-25 members with each member having more responsiblity and power).  the Zrahi soon began fighting over land, with no other reason for conflict, all the nations wanted to have the most land.  This part in time is one of the longest in old Zrahi history it was during this great age of a race for control that the Zrahi began making technological achievements from everything from the first functional gun-like weapons to eventually aircraft and space technology.  At the end of this era 7 major Zrahi nations were left, with some small land that was inhabited by still by primitive tribes, they would be taken soon enough.  Each of these seven nations would enter into a war with eachother with two sides, these sides had no names they were merely enemies of eachother and would refer to the other as "the enemy" or as the appropriate nation(s) that they were speaking of.
Super Powers:  This world war would encompass only 27 Zrahi years, which is very little when you take into account how long conflicts usually last among Zrahi.  One side was made up of 5 nations, they were the 5 smallest and knew that only together could they easily wipe out the two largest nations of Zrah.  After 27 years of this fighting the two nations feel and the land they had occupied was divied up among the victorious Zrahi according to the effort each felt they had put into the war and the current size of their nation(of course the leaders fought over it in combat cuz their Zrahi and thats what they do, some changes in ownership occurred due to these honorable combats).  Over the course of this war new technologies had been developed such as biotechnology, leading to the form of current Zrahi, but from this point the present is very very very distant future.  Research into space travel would soon begin, resulting in a war over Zrah's system's other planets which would end not with one victor but with the discovery of something so profound it would change the path of the Zrahi forever.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 10:56:38 am by nuclearchinchila »

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 11:27:11 am »
Into the Cosmos
The moons:  The Zrahi had long sought to reach out into space and to take over the moon, as soon as it seemed possible that the stars were reachable the Zrahi had wished to Conquer them.  After the World War the five great nations began racing towards space and Zrah's 3 moons.  The first three nations of the five into space were of course the ones to claim the moons as their own(The five nations: Ixaul, Haquin, Alzet, Raliss, and Zoryne; First three: Zoryne, Raliss and Alzet).  Unlike many ages prior though, a great fight over the moons did happen and the Zrahi meerly accepted the ownership of them.  It seemed as if the Zrahi were beginning to be more cooperative after millions of years of infighting. 
Other planets:  The two nations that had not claimed the moons made plans to instead, claim the closest planet to Zrah as their own.  It took over a year to reach it but Ixaul made it there first, although the crew soon died due to a malfunction in the ship that caused it to crash, this caused a conflict over wether or not the planet was Ixaul's or Haquin's.  This was the beginning of a great conflict, each nation tried to draw the others into the frey on their side but in doing so led the other nations to want the new planet for themselves.  In order to be the most powerful the of Alzet and Raliss believed they must improve themselves physically.  This lead to the full implementation of biotechnology.  Zrahi warriors began fighting with enhanced reflexes and metal plates attached to their very skin.  Soon weapons were attached to the Zrahi's bodies but these early forms of enhancements sometimes proved disastorous causing the Zrahi's minds to be overworked and killing them, after all the Zrahi were not born with blades in their arms and so it was difficult for their minds to control them along with other added body parts.  This war lasted what seemed like an eon and began to encompass all planets of the Zrah system until the Zoryne stumbled upon an anomaly just within the border of their star system, hidded for millions of years in the shadow of the last planet, Reltzu.
The Wormhole:  What the nation of Zoryne had found was a wormhole, although they didn't know it at the time.  They saw it,a large stone-looking ring, glowing around it's inner edge, hovering far beyond their ship but still in view.  The Zoryne were amassing a fleet behind Reltzu to take Haquin by surprise for they knew that they were planning to claim Reltzu for their own.  This ship was the first to arrive and was sent only to scout out and make sure that all was well in the region, all was more than well, the wormhole they found would lead the Zrahi to a great age of unity and power.  The Zoryne ship immediately signaled the rest of the fleet to remain where they were, not knowing what danger this anomaly posed.  The Fleet leader replied that the scout ship was to get as close as possible and investigate.  The scout ship proceeded farther and to the surprise of the crew found that it was not just a glowing ring of energy but that the stars within the wormhole did not line up with those around it, and that beyond it they saw a planet, lush and green looking.  (I won't bore you with anymore specifics) This led to a complete investigation by the Zoryne people and they notified the leaders of the other nations, the war must be put on hold indefinitely.  The ships of many Zrahi arrived to see the sight of such a wonder, wormholes had long been theorized by their people but it had never been proven.  The most amazing discovery of the large device encompassing the wormhole was that when very close, the Zrahi could recognize small symbols made along the entire edge of the device, these words were in their native language.  It was one line of text repeated over and over, "The time has come for all different bloods, of you and old, to enter through and unify, to become the galaxy's one."  It was completely uknown what the specific meaning of this was but as soon as it was read, the ships began to pour through, exploring a new system which they could take for themselves.

Alright, we're now in the space part for the Zrahi and I think I've neglected to tell you about their religion for long enough so here's the jist of it:

Religion
The old Zrahi beliefs are endless, practically each tribe had their own idols that they worshipped and through the ages the idols would change, multiply and fight one another resulting in an endless amount of lore and mythology.  They had Gods of everything from a god of the Sun to a god of leaves and even deities for things such as rocks and clouds.  The list is endless and so it is not uncommon for a Zrahi to not know the names of more than 20 or so gods.  They pray mostly to those that would have the most profound effect on their lives, such as a warrior would pray to the gods of battle, blades and the god of victory.  It has always been believed though that the Zrahi's gods had all come together and poured part of themselves into the first Zrahi, effectively making the Zrahi their own gods because they believe they came from a holy lineage.  This is what lead the Zrahi to believe that they were the only ones that could make themselves perfect.  They could ask the gods for guidance and for help but in the end the Zrahi must act for themselves.  This drove them to use biotechnology and to augment themselves to become more powerful and effective in combat.  This also slightly explains the Zrahi craving for supremacy.  If the Zrahi believe that they themselves are holy then they MUST have power over other things if not all things, which is why the Zrahi have advanced so far a civlization that conquers.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 04:08:41 pm »
**please note: the timeline's measurement of years is inconsistent, this is to save space**
| 0 years, Zrahi form small tribes
|
| 2,000 years, Zrahi form joined tribes.
|
| 3,300 years, Zrahi form Greater Tribes and begin great wars that take out many ancient and smaller tribes.
|
| 4,000 years, Zrahi Greater Tribes begin construction of first major cities.
|
| 4,800 years, Zrahi have wiped out practically all the smaller tribes and have become city-states, first Zah-Ters appear.
|
| 5,000 years, Zrahi begin the great era of advancements and enter into more conflict resulting in more advanced war-technology.
|
|
| 6,830 years, After nearly 2,000 years of conflict 7 super power nations emerge, quickly gaining control of the majority of the world. 
|     The 27-year world war begins
| 6,857 years, World war is over the nations Zoryne, Raliss, Alzet, Ixaul and Haquin nations emerge victorious over Sorel and Dotii. 
|     First biotechnology advancements have been made.
|
| 7,000 years, Race for the moons begins, Raliss and Alzet are the victors with no challengers, race for the rest of the solar system
|     begins.
|
| 7,200 years, greater advancements in space technology make space battles more common and increase speed and power of ships.
|     Alzet and Raliss create extremely advanced biotechnology.
|
|
|7,700 years, the wormhole is discovered and an uneasy peace ensues.  First mission through wormhole begin along with studies of
|     wormhole technology.
|
|
|8,500 years, New life is found, some is sentient.  A great war begins that will encompass the majority of the Zrahi's expansion into
|     the galaxy.  This war is over control of planets and the creatures that are found on them.  Many sapient races are used as slaves
|     and others are used for experiments.  A certain faction of Zrahi begin to manipulate alien life forms in the hopes of creating a 
|     perfect "slave race."  This attempt utterly fails though due to their assimilation into a more powerful faction.
|
|
|
|
|13,000 years, Naturally stable wormhole is discovered.  Research on Zrah System's wormhole device delivered little information,
|     research on this natural wormhole begins to deliver better results
|
|14,000 years, Wormhole Manipulation Matrix is invented.  Thanks to the research of this new wormhole the Zrahi now have the
|     ability to create small wormholes and manipulate others easily.  This allows for rapid expansion into the rest of the Galaxy.
|
|
|
|18,500 years, After charting and expanding into a quarter of the galaxy two factions for Zrahi form together to create the largest
|     ever.  They call for a "Supreme Zrahi Empire."  Many other factions and subfactions begin to join while others resist.
|
|20,000 years All factions have now either joined the Empire or been wiped out, uniting all Zrahi under one Emperor.  This gives the
|     Zrahi great unity and they begin to focus more on the conquest of the areas they have discovered than of conquest against
|     eachother
|
|
|
|24,800 years, A breakthrough in wormhole technology is made.  A transtemporal wormhole is generated, one that allows the
|     passage of objects through space AND time.  This wormhole requires massive amounts of energy, precise calculations and results
|     in a very unstable wormhole.  This leads many Zrahi to theorize that the wormhole device in their home system was made by
|     themselves and then sent back in time so that they may conquer the galaxy.  The Emperor adopts this idea as well and orders
|     for the device to be created and sent back through time.
|UPDATE!
|24,850 years:  The wormhole device is created and sent back in time to the Zrahi home system, and there are no problems what so
|     ever.  With nothing to prove of it's success though except the continued existence of the space time continuim the Empire
|     questions wether it was neccesary to put forth the effort and resources.  Needless to say some Zrahi take sides opposite that
|     of the Emperor and a new war begins.  This war is one of the largest for it includes many other smaller, lesser known agendas
|     and reasons for fighting.
|
|
|30,000 years:  The 5,000 year off and on war finally comes to an end, but the Zrahi are no longer unified.  There are two main sides
|    with numerous smaller factions lying throughout the galaxy.  Two empires now exist, each with a new emperor seeing as the last
|    few had died during the great war.
|
|
|35,000 years:  The factions seperate even further, the 2 larger factions left after the war have expanded and now split into 5 of
|    equal size to the originals(2 form one faction and 3 from the other.)
|
|
|
|
|47,000 years:  After over 15,000 years the Zrahi finally reunite but, once again, not completely.  A multitude of Zrahi from smaller
|    factions try to claim the thrown from the Emperor of the new united factions.  This pull for power takes the throne through an
|    average of 3 different rulers per decade. 
|___
      |
      |
      |
      |}47,000-150,000 years:  This period is known to the Zrahi as "The Lost Eon."  It Includes the development of numerous   
      |technologies.  These include(to name a few) particle flak weaponry, extremely refined versions of wormhole technology,
      |creation of artificial intelligence, experimentation with creating and designing organisms and of course new add-ons to the Zrahis' 
      |biotechnologies.  This is age marks the beginning of a completely non-unified Zrahi, with no central leader for the entire Eon. 
      |The factions now create their own Empires and although warring is not uncommon it never reaches the climax it did before.
      |
      |
 ___|
|
|
|
|200,000 years(present):  The Zrahi remain seperated but murmurs are heard of a secret pact among them.  This is thought as 
|    mostly rumor since most Zrahi just scoff at the notion.  Some factions have combined though, within the last 50,000 years but it
|    is no true sign of a greater unification.

PLEASE give me COMMENTS!!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 02:12:42 pm by nuclearchinchila »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 04:11:55 pm »
And PLEASE give me COMMENTS!!! I feel like no one cares, just a "hey keep going" comment would be very much appreciated.

hey keep going  ;) :D

I would also like replies to my Tortullakeet, but people are fickle.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 04:12:32 pm »
Well I'm reading as mush as I can of it and I am love it.  ;)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 06:33:28 pm »
Yeah I think these guys are pretty interesting too. I think you should keep updating and maybe trading or starting a war or something :D.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 06:37:24 pm »
Yeah I think these guys are pretty interesting too. I think you should keep updating and maybe trading or starting a war or something :D.

All in due time  ;D

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 02:26:53 pm »
A much needed update for this thread has been added.  It may not seem like much but it's getting the Zrahi and inch closer to the current time.  Check the timeline in the previous thread for the update, it's under the big red wor UPDATE!

Oh yah and COMMENT!  If you want people's threads to keep going don't just sit there and read it then go check the next thread, if you don't comment they don't know you're reading!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 02:33:22 pm by nuclearchinchila »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 02:43:34 pm »
Yaay, they're getting closer to the current time! Cant wait to see these guys fight someone. Maybe they would join SWU??

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 06:55:46 pm »
Check the timeline post above for the update!  It's not much, but I promise, more is coming.  With PICTURES!

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 08:25:39 pm »
OOooh. Purty reptile/amphibian/mammal.
Good boy...NO!...STAY...Aaaaghhhh!
But really, that thing looks like the kind of creature you should get into an intergalactic battle as soon as possible, very cool!  ;D

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 02:28:11 pm »
Alright here's big update!

Nano-Zrahi

A new invention, the nano-suit, is being used by a faction of Zrahi.  This suit, unlike other races' forms of nanosuits, is actually an integral part of the creature.  The Zrahi have taken the extra step to infuse their entire body with nanobots and have covered the outsides of their bodies with a thick layer of them.  The Zrahi now have regenerative, deployable blades that can be formed on any limb.  The top arms also feature built-in particle flak guns.  Other features of the suit include:
  +enhanced sense(ie: sight, hearing, radio signal recognition/creation, better heat-sensing, smelling
  +color change(ie: the suit can change colors/become camoflauged)
  +instantaneous regeneration(ie: as long as the suit has an excess of biomaterials(or can find them) the suit can regenerate a Zrahi's
   wounds)
  +improved tail-blade(ie: the blad can now become lax and act as an extension of the tail or harden into a blade.  The tail still   
   produces a lethal venom which is now evenly distributed across the blade's surface)

Planet Claw

The Planet Claw is a gigantic space-ship/weapon that extends to a length of approximately 8.5 kilometers long.  It has very little in the way of defensive weaponry but has great shielding.  It's power is to encompass an entire planet in an energy-bubble.  This effectively prevents all ships from enter or leaving the planet, anything that hits it will most likely be disintigrated.  It is powerd by a gigantic dark-matter reactor, a power source used on many Zrahi ships.  One very cruel technique used by the Zrahi is to slowly shrink the buble around the planet until it touches the surface, burning everything to a crisp and leaving the gases in the atmosphere in a chaotic plasma state.

Super-Carrier

Super-Carriers are the backbone of a Zrahi fleet.  These ships, with little defensive weaponry like the Planet Claw, seem to be easy targets at first.  However, Super-Carriers have extremely thick hull plating on their sides and shields powered by a dark matter reactor.  They can each hold a fleet of nearly 1,000 fighters.  With these many fighters per ship, there is no need for weaponry mounted on the hull seeing as fighters are much more agile and versatile, better at defending the carrier.

Fighter

The Zrahi fighters are very thin and sleak and incredibly fast.  When manned, a Zrahi warrior must plug himself into the ship, making him part of it and effectively giving him complete and utter control over the device.  The figters have no shielding but have reinforced plating that when charged can absorb most energy weaponry.  They each come with 2 dark energy cannons and not much else unless modified.  Certain modified version have a shield called a "rip shield" which is pointed shield that is projected infront of the fighter and allows it to pierce through other ships.

Technologies:

Dark matter reactor:  The dark matter reactor uses a form of fusion with dark matter to produce extreme amounts of energy.  Dark matter is hard to find seeing as it is invisible through most means and one of the only ways to find it is to calculate the gravitational pulls of many systems and estimate where a hidden gravitational pull is coming from, at that point dark matter can usually be found. 

Dark energy:  Dark energy is merely a form of Darkmatter particles.  Much like electricity is actually excited electrons dark energy is excited particles within dark matter.  Dark matter is hardly visible, it gives off dull traces of blue and red light but what truly lets you see the refraction of light passing through it, like the refractions seen through heated air above a fire.

Wormhole Generator/Manipulator(WGM):  This is the device used by Zrahi to traverse the stars.  As long as coordinates are fed properly into their ships system their ships can travel almost instantaneously from one point to another by creating a wormhole one end of the ship and pulling the wormhole across the ship, effectively moving the ship through it and to another place in space.

Rip Shield:  A less common Zrahi weapon, this pointed shield that is projected infront of the fighter allows it to pierce through other ships when traveling fast enough.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 03:27:56 pm by nuclearchinchila »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 02:31:10 pm »
awesome!  ;D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 02:35:23 pm »
The ships look great! Very streamlined and cool  ;)

My Sporepedia page:

The Agnoculus:

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 03:11:07 pm »
Very nice update!

Planet Claw reminds me of the Star forger
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 03:26:47 pm »
What has become of the Naucean Nano Suit ! Duuun Duuun Duunnnnnn!  :o

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 03:28:55 pm »

Nothing happened, the Zrahi made their own!

And one other thing, recheck the update.  I added something new to the fighter and the technologies.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 08:49:00 pm »

And one other thing, recheck the update.  I added something new to the fighter and the technologies.

No i mean the idea. Preaty much all of those features is what the naucean's suit did. Even the color.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 08:56:01 pm »

No i mean the idea. Preaty much all of those features is what the naucean's suit did. Even the color.

Ooooh ok, I didn't know that, but did Naucean suits didn't come with a 300 space-buck rebate now did they!?
And also, the big difference is that the Zrahi suits are practically a layer of skin and without it the Zrahi may not function well until his nanocells have generated another nano-skin or should I call it nanoderm?  ooooo new term!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: New Race- The Zrahi (take the poll!)
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2006, 08:59:41 pm »
one word......BADAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 09:00:38 pm »
lol did you get the dark matter Idea of of me.

Not complaining If you did cos I'd be happy that someone liked my Idea *sees someone chucking a can Into a bin* Hey dude that's my house, show a little respect...****wad!

I have to say, I love those ships...they look amazing.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 01:40:11 am »

Ooooh ok, I didn't know that, but did Naucean suits didn't come with a 300 space-buck rebate now did they!?
And also, the big difference is that the Zrahi suits are practically a layer of skin and without it the Zrahi may not function well until his nanocells have generated another nano-skin or should I call it nanoderm?  ooooo new term!

The suit was like a second skin. It did stuff like work as a space suit, biohazard suit and extra sensory suit (wave lengths and stuff). Also it had a privative AI which directly connected to their spinal chords. But thanks to the nano size there was no need for old fashion plugs like in the matrix. it just would going with nano wires/threads to the spine. This ablity increased their intelligence as well as helped in processing stuff such as doing mass calucations, translating alien languages in real time and so on. Also they had the ability to form weapons right on their body. This varied from melee weapons like blades so it worked like a pocket knife. To more complex weapons and tools they would need on scientific missions. In short think of it as the swiss army knife of Nauceans where they need not have to carry tools or weapons anymore, just wear the nano suit. Heck it even was able to control their UFOs using the nanosuit to ship interface.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 01:51:28 am »
GOD DAMM IT!!! *tears up paper* all the Ideas that I've ever thought up through my last 13 years 11 months and 6 days of my life have already been done and posted DAMN YOU LIFE!!! I'LL CURSE YOU 'TILL THE DAY I D...*gets splattered by bus*

On another note...wouldn't nano suits have to carry things In 'em like ummm...plutonium for a nuclear SMG?!?! ;D

I have nano suits for the Zyyo but they're gray too...I swear to god I'm not copying anyone...It's hard to think of something nique nowadays cos It's already bin done!

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 02:53:35 am »
Bah... The Nano suit is not that cool or advanced! The Icthian and Exile scientist toke the suit and combinded it with Ęthiran technolgy and by doing so created one of the universe mighest weapons! It destoryed worlds alone! Now that was a weapon!  ;D
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 03:27:31 am »
Here are some nano Suits

Naucean Nano Suit

Durring the Nano Age the Robots finally uprise against the Nauceans. However The Nauceans are well equipped by this time. They have developed nano technology in which is used for just about everything. Forinstance in the picture it shows how it used as a second skin (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes). This second skin protects the Nauceans from chemical, biologically and radiation. The skin filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see done the spine it is making spiny blades. Each Naucean has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this second skin. Unlike the robots its not sentent and works more like a part of the Naucean than a separate entity. The Nauceans themselves are genetically enhanced from birth and live much longer than before. Just about all natural disease have been cured. But alien or Naucean made biologicals still are a great threat.

Torpal Nanosuit

Durring the Halycon War the Nauceans gave both the Torpals and the Wexxians Nanotechnology in hopes to strengthen the bond between the 3 races. Here is a picture of a Torpal in one of these Nano Suits.

Here is a Torpal Galactic Warrior equipped with a Naucean Nano Skin suit (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes).. This suit protects from chemical, biologically and radiation. The suit filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see its arms made a blade in which it can fight with as well as on the other arm a shield in which it can protect it self with. Each Warrior has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this nano suit. This allows for better communication on the battle field since all Warriors can know what to do and where to go just by being told in their head by the commander as the commender is able to see the battle field through any of the eyes of the warriors.

Serlan Nanosuit

Like the Torpals after the Halycon War, the Nauceans give the Serlans the gift of Nano suits for their heroic service for taking back the Hina.

In short each suit had slightly different abilities to enhanced each races weaknesses.

Here is a whole topic on Nanosuits

Nanosuits and 2001x
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5295.0

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 01:23:05 pm »
an anubian fleet apears over the Zrahi homeworld

Commander// General Leba has ordered your attack,prepare for invasion and attack unless you submit to our terms. give your selves in and grant your Land to the Anubian Empire//

post in thread
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2006, 01:39:33 pm »
Nice pictures. Great art. LOVE THE CREATURE!

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 04:21:05 pm »
Current Zrahi info

Each of the current main factions takes its name from the old nations that once fought over the homeplanet Zrah, which is currently under the control of Zoryne, inflating their ego somewhat:

Primary factions
:

Zoryne
:  One of the largest factions, second only to Haquin.  This is originally one of the first factions to reach space hundreds upon thousands of years ago.  The Zoryne have been one of the predominating factions throughout Zrahi history.  They are also one of the most aggresive factions and instead of uniting with the other factions most Zoryneans believe that they should knock out the competition.  The only way they would unify is if a Zrahi from one of the other factions challenged their leader in a battle to the death and emerged triumphant.  This however is impossible due to the fact that the Zoryneans have long since broken ties with the other factions and have long held the most advanced Zrahi biotechnology, making them much harder to defeat.

Haquin
:  Haquin is the largest faction and one the most "peaceful" if you can call Zrahi peaceful.  They still engage in battle often but look for a completely unified Zrahi Empire without any factions to seperate their bond.  However the Haquin will only do so if their  leader is left in charge, most are unwilling to let another faction's leader be the Emperor even through an honorable challenge to combat among the leaders.

Raliss
:  Raliss, originally one of the smaller Zrahi nations, is now one of the main factions however they are still the smallest of the major 3.  They have been mostly seen as no threat to Haquin or Zoryne but recently they have gained an edge in battle against them.  Raliss is the faction responsible for the creation and integration of Zrahi nanosuits, currently almost all Ralissian Zrahi are integrated with nanotechnology.  Raliss also believes in a united future for the Zrahi, like the Haquin, but do not care from which faction the new Empire would come.  The Raliss are of the strong opinion that the group is more important than the individual, making also more likely to unify with the smaller factions to grow in size quickly.  Ralissians also tend to be very aggressive towards non-Zrahi, believing them to be inferior, fit only for slavery, experimentation or extinction.

Seconday factions
:
Alzet
Sliskor
Vintret
Drietesk

**these secondary factions aren't worthy of much notice, their mostly just small-time factions with control over a few systems.  Sliskor is known as the major owner of the fighting pits at the Scion Complex**

Comment as always! please and thanks!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 05:28:33 pm by nuclearchinchila »

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2006, 04:38:24 pm »
Cool factions. Love the seperation. It's weird how there aren't more seperations between races...

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2006, 12:12:00 pm »
feels like the Raliss were made specially for Leba. like the factions though.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2006, 06:12:00 pm »
alright here's my pic

dunno why it came out so bad, sorry about that... :-\
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2006, 08:50:50 pm »
dunno why it came out so bad, sorry about that... :-\

ARE YOU KIDDING!?  It looks sweet, I gotta finish mine up tomorrow!  If it's not posted by Sunday start bugging me about scanning it up and posting my Torpal!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2006, 08:58:20 pm »
ARE YOU KIDDING!?

no...oh well, glad you like it  :)
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2006, 10:28:38 pm »
looks cool!
What's that on the end of tail, like a kind of mechanical blade? (sorry if I'm not paying attention :P)

My Sporepedia page:

The Agnoculus:

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2006, 10:47:10 pm »
yeah, something like that
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]