Author Topic: Race Classification  (Read 41338 times)

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
Re: Race Classification
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2006, 06:37:45 pm »
Here's the real formula:
quality of pictures*number of posts their creator has+supposed originality that actually isn't orignal at all
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Actual Info that doesn't pertain to an upcoming war

*RP+number of limbs= POWER!

So your saying that if a Spammer like Damned Zombie (No offense Emperor Eom3r) could get some good quality original images, he would be a Superpower? I think there's more to that.

Yes. #1. Except nobody likes DZ and it would fail because of that. But this formula is true, and everybody either knows it or is too stuck up to admit it. #2. This is why interesting, well thought out races drawn in paint will fail.
#1. I like him. :(
#2. Mine don't look too bad do they?

#1. Generally, people regard him as a spammer.
#2. Lol. You are an artist, but you don't RP and therefore are a little low on the "teh omg" scale. I envy your 10 pages, though :(
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2006, 06:45:31 pm »
Here's the real formula:
quality of pictures*number of posts their creator has+supposed originality that actually isn't orignal at all

So your saying that if a Spammer like Damned Zombie (No offense Emperor Eom3r) could get some good quality original images, he would be a Superpower? I think there's more to that.

Yes. #1. Except nobody likes DZ and it would fail because of that. But this formula is true, and everybody either knows it or is too stuck up to admit it. #2. This is why interesting, well thought out races drawn in paint will fail.

#2. Lol. You are an artist, but you don't RP and therefore are a little low on the "teh omg" scale. I envy your 10 pages, though :(

#1. So?
#2. I RP a bit (No where near as much as alwayswatching, Operahghost, Necro, Genesis, Josasa etc. :-\) I already sort of understood why mine aren't superpowers or major powers though ;)

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline dutch

• Microvision Master
  • jk, im not a mod :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2006, 10:18:26 am »
Here's the real formula:

#1. So?
#2. I RP a bit (No where near as much as alwayswatching, Operahghost, Necro, Genesis, Josasa etc. :-\) I already sort of understood why mine aren't superpowers or major powers though ;)

1#   i dont kno the guy since i am only 2.5 days on this forum
2#  who decides who is a superpower or not , the amount of postings doesnt tell who is or not becuz u can only find it out when u play the REAL game spore on the PC or xbox if its a super power or not
3#  i also envy the terminators 10 pages ,i got nice pics , added history , culture and more pictures will flow in my topic ,
      but still i got 3 lame pages while i posted my creature 2.5 days ago

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2006, 10:23:57 am »
Here's the real formula:

#1. So?

1#   i dont kno the guy since i am only 2.5 days on this forum
2#  who decides who is a superpower or not , the amount of postings doesnt tell who is or not becuz u can only find it out when u play the REAL game spore on the PC or xbox if its a super power or not
3#  i also envy the terminators 10 pages ,i got nice pics , added history , culture and more pictures will flow in my topic ,
      but still i got 3 lame pages while i posted my creature 2.5 days ago

#2. Superpowers have been here a long time, and in the fanfic universe they are very powerful. This has nothing to do really with the game.
#3. 3 pages!? Wow 0_o. Oh, I see. It's because you have good pictures :(.

Offline dutch

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2006, 10:28:27 am »
3 pages aint much , even the gigamanomoth has 10 pages ,
gonne use a new tactic,gonne post everywhere and advertise for my creature ;D

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2006, 10:29:41 am »
3 pages is a lot in my eyes, it took me atleast a week of constant updating to get to 3 pages on my old creatures.

Dude, don't spam, that's bad.

Offline dutch

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2006, 10:34:26 am »
me? spamming? how did you got that rediculous idea  :-\

i gonne RP ;D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2006, 10:53:10 am »
Yes. Except nobody likes DZ and it would fail because of that. But this formula is true, and everybody either knows it or is too stuck up to admit it. This is why interesting, well thought out races drawn in paint will fail.

Thats not true at all. Maybe its just that all the races drawn in paint so far have been somewhat uninteresting.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2006, 10:55:51 am »
Yes. Except nobody likes DZ and it would fail because of that. But this formula is true, and everybody either knows it or is too stuck up to admit it. This is why interesting, well thought out races drawn in paint will fail.

Thats not true at all. Maybe its just that all the races drawn in paint so far have been somewhat uninteresting.

Maybe they are. And maybe that 90th generic dragon thing is totally original and deserves pages and pages of praise.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2006, 11:12:57 am »
3 pages is a lot in my eyes, it took me atleast a week of constant updating to get to 3 pages on my old creatures.

Dude, don't spam, that's bad.
Alot of Major Powers have less pages than Minor or Lesser Powers. I generally have updates spliced into one post for ease.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2006, 06:05:39 pm »
Yes, I tend to loose interest in a lot of species, simply because I have to dig through 30 pages in order to find the stuff I deem interesting. That's why I make all my updates in the first post, and just make a small post stating that I updated the first post.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2006, 06:08:40 pm »
i've been doing around 2 updates a day, with around 1 response for 2 updates. I just felt like mentioning that
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2006, 06:10:27 pm »
i've been doing around 2 updates a day, with around 1 response for 2 updates. I just felt like mentioning that

Welcome to Paint World. I'm your tour guide and president, Malt. Over there is ignore central, and to your left you'll see the monuments of the Vis, Naucean, and Torpal to which you'll NEVER LIVE UP TO!

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2006, 06:14:41 pm »
Well im doing it in flash, and comments are kinda rare for me too, although its true that I havent been doing much history lately.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2006, 06:18:58 pm »
i like you flash though!  ;D

so how do i solve the formula to see my creatures "true" classification?
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/