Author Topic: Beyon City  (Read 117622 times)

gec05

Beyon City
« on: July 06, 2006, 11:26:10 am »
Welcome to the city of Beyon, the largest economic and cultural center in the galaxy!

NEW!!!
Improved for EVEN more community freedom. Sectors are free to anyone.

Beyon City is a community project owned by all of the members of the Gaming Steve Spore: Creature Creation Corner. This is where everyone's creatures live together and share ideas, goods, and services that cater to the needs of the galaxy. It is also home to an international democracy where all alliances are welcome to use the planet's facilities to manage their political affairs and campaigns. Business is also key to the planet's success as it is neccessary to provide it's citizens with needed supplies and services. An infinite amount of things can be found here brought to you from every corner of the galaxy. Ideas, philosophies, and religions are also shared here in it's many universities, forums, and cathedrals. You will find no larger cultural mixture than here in Beyon.

Index

Omic Sports Ad
Torpals at a Table
Beyon City Band
Lawyers
Beyon Bar
Tanue's Tech
Encyclopedia Galaxtica
Ylla Transport Services
Torpal Defense Teachers
Gadgetfast Booth
Galhars Robotics, Implants, and Exosuits
Peskitoriantais Zone
K'jal'jal Zone
Beyon Map
Forthinian Instisute
Beyontais
Beyon Parliament
Advanced Beyon Map
General Power Party
Haukb Sector
Advanced Haukb Sector
Beyontais Districts
Forthinian Institute
RIT Generators
The CON Area
Beyon Dinner Party
Beyon Remix Music
Beyon YTMND
Beyon Cityscape
Beyon at Night
Beyon Music - "New Day"
Beyon Weather
Komodile
Random Ad
Another Random Ad
Hell-An District Ad
Episode 1 of Beyon City Adventures
Adventure Screenshots
Mini-Torpal
More Screenshots
Felsmek's Gun Store
New Komodiles
Naucean Hover Taxi
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 04:50:04 pm by Gec »

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Beyon City
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 11:29:43 am »
Now I like that!!!!!  ;)
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 11:31:14 am »
seems like a place families can take  a vacation to ;D. To bad Kangorians dont have families(now im sad)
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 12:03:26 pm »
So now we've got a place to sell our good stuff. Yay! Not everyone has to be all shady underhanded now.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 12:10:38 pm »
It sounds a great deal like Indigo City on Azuron in the Thishen system! just a lot bigger!

Still nice though!  ;)

gec05

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 12:41:39 pm »
Krayda Inn is known to many as the warriors kitchen. Here they sereve the ever-popular Warrior's Slab, a 500 pound steak from locally raised Blubbermanders or Oandidobons. The Krayda franchise was one of the first to serve Blubbermander meat and was a popular dish among the elite of warrior races. Once smaller portions were introduced to the common conossieur, new dishes were invented and thus eventually discovered how to bring out the true taste of the meat. Though the technique is somewhat widely known, cooking Blubbermander meat is very difficult. Krayda holds the true secret for the optimal technique, resulting in the finest meat in the galaxy. An elite restaurant and family friendly, come join us at Krayda Inn.

(I swear my mouth started watering when I drew this, LOL)

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 12:46:05 pm »
Something tells me that the Torpals and the Ghulos will often fight over reservations at Krayda Inn.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 12:47:05 pm »
Krayda Inn is known to many as the warriors kitchen. Here they sereve the ever-popular Warrior's Slab, a 500 pound steak from locally raised Blubbermanders or Oandidobons. The Krayda franchise was one of the first to serve Blubbermander meat and was a popular dish among the elite of warrior races. Once smaller portions were introduced to the common conossieur, new dishes were invented and thus eventually discovered how to bring out the true taste of the meat. Though the technique is somewhat widely known, cooking Blubbermander meat is very difficult. Krayda holds the true secret for the optimal technique, resulting in the finest meat in the galaxy. An elite restaurant and family friendly, come join us at Krayda Inn.

(I swear my mouth started watering when I drew this, LOL)

Lol, an Omic orders one of these and two hours later he dies of over-eating, after eating 1 50th of the steak!

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 12:52:34 pm »
Hey, atleast the Omic doesn't have to worry about being on the menu in Beyon City.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 12:54:50 pm »
Yay! :p

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 01:00:55 pm »
Good planet! Kind of like Coruscant from Star Wars. If I may... I will open a shop selling Yunimian Bordok wood and foods. That is, if it is O.T.H.E.R approved. What is the planetary defense system if I may ask? Is it well defended from any attack?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 01:09:12 pm »
I certainly glad that the galaxy still will have a beacon of civilization afther the Wexxians are gone! I hope that Beyond City will prosper!

I see that large portions of the City is on a ocean, am I leaping to conclusions that those parts has submerged streets and apartmens for water dwelling species? (Indigo city has something like that!)

gec05

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 01:14:24 pm »
Good planet! Kind of like Coruscant from Star Wars. If I may... I will open a shop selling Yunimian Bordok wood and foods. That is, if it is O.T.H.E.R approved. What is the planetary defense system if I may ask? Is it well defended from any attack?

The planet is rather overlooked from attacks being that the city is more economical than diplomatic. Supentynes are the only known threat to the planet and are weak being that their technology is limited. They have yet to pass the asteroid belt successfully but don't not worry for you are not their target. You should be more concerned about the safety of your products. We have secure customs and freighter transportations. If any attack were to happen due to war, we do have C.A.B. military outposts. We are open to all alliances so O.T.H.E.R. military outposts are welcome too.

I certainly glad that the galaxy still will have a beacon of civilization afther the Wexxians are gone! I hope that Beyond City will prosper!

I see that large portions of the City is on a ocean, am I leaping to conclusions that those parts has submerged streets and apartmens for water dwelling species? (Indigo city has something like that!)

Yes, there are submerged parts as well.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 02:41:28 pm »
Wow! Thats a great planet one!! Keep it up!!

gec05

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 02:43:33 pm »
You guys are more than welcome to add your own stuff here. :)