Author Topic: Casmut Tsull- RP thread  (Read 10333 times)

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
Re: Casmut Tsull- RP thread
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 07:50:36 pm »
ooc: On the Hitler note im wondering if he'll go after the space jews ;D but yeah I want to see where this is going before I send in troops
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 09:30:02 pm »
*The small Forthi fleet, unsure of what to do, continues to watch*

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 09:39:23 pm »
Redhaven is a multi-racial planet with most of The Auyuelcliad's allies having a presence there.

i'm assuming, then, that some torpal soldiers would have families living there...

which, in that case...

As there has been a disturbing lack of races swearing fealty, we shall begin the mass execution of the prisoners.///
:o

you're going to make some people very angry 
 ;)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 11:39:58 am »
OOC: I'm getting the feeling Balthamael wants some races to give in so this thing can really start. Probably an un-allied race would be best.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 08:56:42 pm »
OOC: I'm getting the feeling Balthamael wants some races to give in so this thing can really start. Probably an un-allied race would be best.

Yeah but it seems that all the active races are newly started ones. I doubt anyone will give up their race as ransom. They all want to get off the "obscure power" section on the rankings of the races. Lol.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 09:21:37 pm »
I could create a race for them to capture....

What will you do?

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 11:02:51 am »
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=4179.0He's also killing off any immigrants. Remember The Auyuelcliads are like Britain, many people dream of a better life and travel to live in The Auyuelcliad Empire. He's also killing off Rapaxeons and Sullii, and any immigrants including most people's races.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 11:55:35 am »
///The Kangorians doubt out perfection? Behold!///
A overiszed, gleaming silver Auyuelcliad steps in front of the communicator.
///This is an old friend of mine. A Mr.Jai Repxor. Of course, he's a bit differnt now. Every single cell of his body has a corresponding nano-bot. He is more or less Immortal. He can absorb anything, and replicate himself using the matter inside them. My plan is to make every Auyuelcliad like this, so that we are truly gods.

You wonder where i got this technology? It is beyond even The Nauceans, i agree. We must thank Caltarin technology for this, and The Yunimuis for supplying into to Mr. Repxor here.

Now will you bow?///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 11:58:18 am »
//No. Now go away, stinky.//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 12:00:25 pm »
///I would order the execution of all Squillisks present on Redhaven, but we have already destoryed species not even advanced enough to leave water.

Instead, we shall execute some Torpals as allies of these freakish beings who dare to mock Auyuelcliadic dominance.///

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 12:13:39 pm »
//Shows what you know, you vapor-sucking big-nosed apes. We're amphibous, you ignorant worm. Also, messages have been sent to our good friends, The Torpals. We're looking forward to your inevitable demise! See you later, odiferous stenchmonger.//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2006, 12:23:16 pm »
With the execution of a race coming close, the small Forthi carrier group begins to move towards Redhaven. The bombers are getting warmer up to attack the place where the transmission was coming from.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 04:25:44 pm »
The governor of a Yunimian colony congratulates Casmut Tsull with is Caltarin heart aquisition.

// We know how powerful these artifacts are. We used them ourselves during the war of Ulinium. I wish to let you know that the planet Ujin in the Yunimian system is being bribed, slowly, so that you may take over if you wish. Under the condition that I become your #2 //

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2006, 04:41:05 pm »
A torpal represemtative simply laughs to himself, not bothering to send a message.

;)
//The ViS are inclined to agree. An individual can hold no real power in this galaxy. There is no threat to us.//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 04:49:15 pm »
Three torpal warships, in seperate areas of space, receive horrible news. The soldiers onboard learn that their families, who live on Redhaven, are going to be executed. They make a few transmissions to their friends, and and send a transmission to Redhaven.

//Casmut Tsull! We hear you are going to execute our families. You've made a big mistake. We're still not sure why the Auyuelcliadic empire has yet to crush your pathetic excuse for domination, but we'll give them a hand. Seven warships are on their way to Redhaven. If you follow through on those executions before we reach you, you will be tortured mercilessly before you die.//

ooc: like sam says, the torpal 'empire' (the official government, whatever you wanna call it) isn't bothering themselves with this...these are just a group of soldiers that got together, since they're pissed that he's going to kill their families...
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]