Author Topic: Casmut Tsull- RP thread  (Read 10338 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Casmut Tsull- RP thread
« on: July 06, 2006, 08:36:51 am »
///From: Redhaven, An Auyuelcliad Planet

Greetings Lesser races of the universe. I am Casmut Tsull, Dictator of this planet.
The Auyuelcliads are the surpreme race, but The Three do not seem to be aware of what this implies. To serve the holy cause of Auyuelclaidic dominance, i have gathered my forces and those of The Genesis Co-alition to conquer Redhaven, and i will proceed to conquer othe planets. Have no delusions,i am after Multi-racial conquests. The Scion Complex and Azuron will fall to me in due course..

Redhaven is a multi-racial planet, a mix match of all pathetic filth that call themselves "Allies" Of The Auyuelcliads. Allies? These creatures are not fit to clean my tentacles, they should be our slaves. And Slaves they will be.

This is a warning to the inferiors, flee. The Auyuelcliad Empire does not support me yet, but when it does, The galaxy shall shake at my coming.

Master of the Master Race,
Casmut Tsull.///

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Casmut Tsull- RP thread
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 08:56:01 am »
((This post will be split in two, for my two races.))

//Incoming Transmission: Planet Nihelios, Star System Nilhes

"We extend greeting to you, Mr. Tsull. I am The Emperor of Ghulos, the son of Ghil, and the head of the Ghulos Military. Me and my comrades would like to inform you of a great flaw in your plan, the fact that it includes attempting to "conquer" the Ghulos. I assure you, any hostilities will be met with crushing force, and if you attempt to carry out this plan, I will personally feast upon your entrails. Good day to you, sir."//

//Incoming Transmission: Source Unknown

Lifeform Designation :Auyuelcliad, Subdesignation Casmut Tsull: The Squillisk do not approve. Any attempts to conquer anyone will invoke the wrath of the Squillisk and their allies, which include the mighty Torpal. We hope there is a peaceful solution to this confrontation.//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 09:06:40 am »
///

The Auyuelcliad Empire will bow to me, then i shall begin my raping of the universe, my destruction of the unworthy.

Bow to me while you can, slaves are all you are fit to be.
///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 10:20:33 am »
 An Omic starts transmitting and looks at a folder, then at the screen.

// Hello Mr.Tsull, all I shall say is that if you attempt what you are doing you shall be sent out of the universe. And looking at what you're going to do you'll be looking at... say... 3000 years?//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 10:41:48 am »
//I May have a finite Lifetime, but my Empire shall outlast the stars!!!//

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 10:47:05 am »
A torpal represemtative simply laughs to himself, not bothering to send a message.

;)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 10:48:57 am »
//I May have a finite Lifetime, but my Empire shall outlast the stars!!!//
//Don't worry, we'll get rid of your empire aswell.//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 10:54:33 am »
OOC: He is talking about The Auyuelclaid Empire he is attempting to take over.  You know, the one thats vastly superior to your own ;)?

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 10:56:22 am »
ooc - Yes, and the Omic mean that if he does take over the empire, they will destroy it.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 11:00:22 am »
Good luck, packed lunch, good luck.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 11:01:31 am »
The Council gets the message from Redhaven.

//So, you think you are supreme? We have studied Auyuelcliad Genetics and have decided that you are not perfect at all. Are you of a superior strain? If so then you have our intrest. We would love to see how a Mutated strain does against our "Geneticly perfected" strain. Do not underestimate us, we are the chosen ones. Now we will let you get back to your ego-bloated boasting and believing that you are superior. Please, tell us again how inferior we are, and how we deserve to be slaves.//

What will you do?

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 12:16:44 pm »
With the Forthi rebellion crushed, a small taskforce, consisting of 1 carrier and 2 cruisers, is pulled away from its main battle group. The jump to hyperspace is made quickly. Only time stands in the way of the taskforce and Redhaven.
Meanwhile, the rest of the Forthi navy suits up for battle. This will be the first real time it is able to show its strength.
(OOC: is there a bit of Hitler in Casmut Tsull? I'm only guessing because of the whole Master Race idea)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:18:19 pm by josasa »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 02:00:37 pm »
In the Great Throne the Eternal Kangor looks over a message he just received. Hmmm... how can he be supirior when he isnt mechanized..Oh well ive got to run a real empire(twiddles imaginary thumbs and plays some solitare)
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 03:33:34 pm »
The small Forthi taskforce comes out of hyperspace, a safe distance away from Redhaven. They are told to scout the area and keep an eye on the planet and the traffic that comes and goes.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 08:12:44 am »
With the Forthi rebellion crushed, a small taskforce, consisting of 1 carrier and 2 cruisers, is pulled away from its main battle group. The jump to hyperspace is made quickly. Only time stands in the way of the taskforce and Redhaven.
Meanwhile, the rest of the Forthi navy suits up for battle. This will be the first real time it is able to show its strength.
(OOC: is there a bit of Hitler in Casmut Tsull? I'm only guessing because of the whole Master Race idea)

A Bit?

Remember, Auyuelcliads used to be an aggressive, imperialist species. Casmut is a throwback from those days.

Casmut is far form taking over The Auyuelcliad Empire, he is still on Redhaven where....

///Greetings, Future slaves.

As there has been a disturbing lack of races swearing fealty, we shall begin the mass execution of the prisoners.///

Redhaven is a multi-racial planet with most of The Auyuelcliad's allies having a presence there.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 07:50:36 pm »
ooc: On the Hitler note im wondering if he'll go after the space jews ;D but yeah I want to see where this is going before I send in troops
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 09:30:02 pm »
*The small Forthi fleet, unsure of what to do, continues to watch*

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 09:39:23 pm »
Redhaven is a multi-racial planet with most of The Auyuelcliad's allies having a presence there.

i'm assuming, then, that some torpal soldiers would have families living there...

which, in that case...

As there has been a disturbing lack of races swearing fealty, we shall begin the mass execution of the prisoners.///
:o

you're going to make some people very angry 
 ;)
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 11:39:58 am »
OOC: I'm getting the feeling Balthamael wants some races to give in so this thing can really start. Probably an un-allied race would be best.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 08:56:42 pm »
OOC: I'm getting the feeling Balthamael wants some races to give in so this thing can really start. Probably an un-allied race would be best.

Yeah but it seems that all the active races are newly started ones. I doubt anyone will give up their race as ransom. They all want to get off the "obscure power" section on the rankings of the races. Lol.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 09:21:37 pm »
I could create a race for them to capture....

What will you do?

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 11:02:51 am »
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=4179.0He's also killing off any immigrants. Remember The Auyuelcliads are like Britain, many people dream of a better life and travel to live in The Auyuelcliad Empire. He's also killing off Rapaxeons and Sullii, and any immigrants including most people's races.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 11:55:35 am »
///The Kangorians doubt out perfection? Behold!///
A overiszed, gleaming silver Auyuelcliad steps in front of the communicator.
///This is an old friend of mine. A Mr.Jai Repxor. Of course, he's a bit differnt now. Every single cell of his body has a corresponding nano-bot. He is more or less Immortal. He can absorb anything, and replicate himself using the matter inside them. My plan is to make every Auyuelcliad like this, so that we are truly gods.

You wonder where i got this technology? It is beyond even The Nauceans, i agree. We must thank Caltarin technology for this, and The Yunimuis for supplying into to Mr. Repxor here.

Now will you bow?///

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 11:58:18 am »
//No. Now go away, stinky.//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 12:00:25 pm »
///I would order the execution of all Squillisks present on Redhaven, but we have already destoryed species not even advanced enough to leave water.

Instead, we shall execute some Torpals as allies of these freakish beings who dare to mock Auyuelcliadic dominance.///

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 12:13:39 pm »
//Shows what you know, you vapor-sucking big-nosed apes. We're amphibous, you ignorant worm. Also, messages have been sent to our good friends, The Torpals. We're looking forward to your inevitable demise! See you later, odiferous stenchmonger.//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2006, 12:23:16 pm »
With the execution of a race coming close, the small Forthi carrier group begins to move towards Redhaven. The bombers are getting warmer up to attack the place where the transmission was coming from.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 04:25:44 pm »
The governor of a Yunimian colony congratulates Casmut Tsull with is Caltarin heart aquisition.

// We know how powerful these artifacts are. We used them ourselves during the war of Ulinium. I wish to let you know that the planet Ujin in the Yunimian system is being bribed, slowly, so that you may take over if you wish. Under the condition that I become your #2 //

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2006, 04:41:05 pm »
A torpal represemtative simply laughs to himself, not bothering to send a message.

;)
//The ViS are inclined to agree. An individual can hold no real power in this galaxy. There is no threat to us.//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 04:49:15 pm »
Three torpal warships, in seperate areas of space, receive horrible news. The soldiers onboard learn that their families, who live on Redhaven, are going to be executed. They make a few transmissions to their friends, and and send a transmission to Redhaven.

//Casmut Tsull! We hear you are going to execute our families. You've made a big mistake. We're still not sure why the Auyuelcliadic empire has yet to crush your pathetic excuse for domination, but we'll give them a hand. Seven warships are on their way to Redhaven. If you follow through on those executions before we reach you, you will be tortured mercilessly before you die.//

ooc: like sam says, the torpal 'empire' (the official government, whatever you wanna call it) isn't bothering themselves with this...these are just a group of soldiers that got together, since they're pissed that he's going to kill their families...
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2006, 06:32:51 pm »
//We'd like to request that after the Torpals torture Mr. Tsull, that we will be able to get him alive. Our science teams have never had a Auyuelcliad, it might be interesting to see what his organs look like. Maybe it'd be a learning experiance for him, to see how much pain it causes to have your gallbladder ripped out.//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2006, 06:37:45 pm »
ooc: im thinking I might have some Kangorians join the torpal in killing the rogue  Auyuelcliad. But first i gotta deal with the 4th Crusade and how to not be eliminated from existance ;D

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 08:42:43 am »
///The Auyuelcliad Empire Apologises.

You see, Treason and Rebelllion are odd things. Auyuelcliads have a probelem with killing Auyuelcliads, even traitors.

The main problem is The Caltarin Technology Repxor has stolen- similar to that which the Yunimuis faced. These Caltarin artefacts ahve been altered with repxor weopons technology, they will be formidable indeed.

It is not a case of just attacking ,many civlilians will be killed without carefull planning. Tsull has been wise.

We have several warships around Redhaven, blockading it, but if we attack , the mass executions will begin.

It is a vast hostage situation.///

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 10:15:31 am »
OOC: It would be cool if Casmut Tsull could corrupt the Auyuecliad ambassador in the G.E.C (Galactic Embassy and Congres)

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006, 11:06:39 am »
OOC: It would be cool if Casmut Tsull could corrupt the Auyuecliad ambassador in the G.E.C (Galactic Embassy and Congres)
"Corruption Lives In Both The High and the Low, the Strong and the Weak"- The Writings of the Return,Chapter 4, Verse 69 ,Line 12

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2006, 11:12:22 am »
Is that a yes?

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2006, 11:23:52 am »
We shall have to see. Maybe higher corruption, you never know.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2006, 03:56:52 pm »
Hmm. The hierarchs of the Auyuacliad Empire corrupt too? Or even the OTHER representative?

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2006, 04:59:15 pm »
Yeah yeah yeah, they may be corrupt. Let's get on with the story! ;D

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 01:39:24 am »
Well, the GEC will be discussing the matter known as Casmut Tsull soon!

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 08:45:29 am »
////This Is Repxor.

I demand The hunters who chased me after Halcyon, including Niaru Shanta.

Failing to obey me will result in Casmut's troops attacking the Auyuelcliad Warships.

This will cost many civilian lives.///

Another communication screen pops up.... It shows a being stood (or sat..) in darkness. His voice is scrambled as he whispers..

///I represent The Tarsine Hand. My name is...unimportant. As our enemies, The Genesis Co-alition have joined Tsull, we pledge ourselves to you.

We have sent assassins after Tsull, Repxor and Xarad. Thier identities are none of your business, and they are skilled.

We shall inform of the happenings of this mission in due course.

"To see The Light, On Must stand At least party in the shadow"///
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 09:05:18 am by Balthamael »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 10:37:48 am »
///The Misison failed, we apologise. Our few troops will aid you in this, but they refuse to reveal thier faces.///