Author Topic: How will you dominate the universe?  (Read 6545 times)

Offline Sporeaholicomg99

• Galaxian Guru
  • u laf cos i different. i laf @ u cos u all da same
    • View Profile
Re: How will you dominate the universe?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 03:25:16 am »
I plan on creating a master race of blobs and letting the galactic genocide roll into them all of them ha ha ha

anyone ever thought of making a race of super intelligent Will Wrights that take over the entire galaxy
if not WOOOOOOOOO i thought of an original idea

Just for the record that IS how we spell original in the real world no 'origonal'

Offline Aooogah

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 08:37:44 pm »
I will enslave entire planets and have them worship my people as gods.

Offline PC Dave

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005, 07:11:43 pm »
Peace, Love, and Nuclear Weapons.

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
  • You know what the payment is...
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2005, 09:11:17 pm »
I will use a tractor beam and crash planets into each other, thus I will be so fat that I will have played pool with the planets, hahaha!

Offline Haddeen Sol

• Adventure Ace
  • The proletariat are undeserving of my presence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2005, 10:38:08 pm »
I will use a tractor beam and crash planets into each other, thus I will be so fat that I will have played pool with the planets, hahaha!

That gave me an idea... Can you take several planets and put them together to make one bigger planet? You would have all these little mishaps with the alien species, and then the sentient aliens will start attacking the other inhabitants.
Riot grrrrl!

Offline D_Malachi

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2005, 01:13:07 am »
Hmm... sounds possible, though if you smash (assuming that's what you meant) two solid planets together, that would create, most likely, either an asteroid belt (a la the GDC demo) or, if there's enough gravity in the epicenter of the collision after the impact, it would form a coarse ball of rock that, eventually, may form a planet roughly equal to the sum of the two former planets' density... or is it mass? No, density... weight, perhaps. Again, I forget. It would be roughly equal to SOMETHING that is the sum of the two.

Anyhow, assuming that happens, it would utterly annihilate the life on both, as the atmosphere would most likely dissipate due to the sudden lack of atmosphere... unless there happens to be a tool for the UFO that can create a ball of gravity (from a safe distance) to pull the two masses of rock and molten substances back together. Now that gives me an idea... place a Gravity Ball in the region of an asteroid belt, assuming you can get it to move at the right speed to orbit the local star, it could (in theory, as always) collect enough rock mass to form a new planet... (to imitate a beer commercial, fakes an Irish accent) Brilliant!

Unless you're thinking of putting them together in a way I'm not catching onto at the moment... perhaps you mean setting them in close orbit so they form a figure-eight shape, connecting at one point on each planet's surface (which creates another paragraph of  "stuff" if it's allowed to happen)?
Since when is being "normal" a requirement for survival? Exactly.
"Is it funny? No? Not interested."

Offline jarnomiedema

• Wizard of Wor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2005, 04:17:48 am »
My formula for dominating the universe is simple: Technology + Military Stength x Fear + Repression = Domination.

Offline BmB23

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2005, 04:33:34 am »
I'll blow up every single planet I see. Okay not the ones I will wage war on.

A galaxy of asteroids.

Offline Tarrasque

• Mystery House Madman
  • Freedom at last!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2005, 10:09:57 am »
The mighty Snork Empire will destroy all intelligent beings it comes across. All good planets will be colonized and remade in the image of the Homeworld, creating the Mighty Snork Monolith!

All intelligent beings? No. Those that are especiallly disgusting to Snork eyes (CareBears, Pokemon and all that's designed with cuteness in mind) will be "spared" for experimentation, enslavement or to be food sources for my gengineered beasties. Or simply target practice.

If Snork come across a race that looks human, it will of course be spared, because its striking resemblance to the creator of the Snork. They will in no way be allowed to leave their planet (the duty of space colonization falls to the Snork, after all. Gods will not be bothered). Regularly, the Gods will be offered some "cute race" member as a sacrifice.

"I'm Jack's complete lack of surprise"

Offline xcoldcloudx

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2005, 10:46:11 am »
well my pikmin will build up their forcres and colonize at least one planet in every system. then any species opposed to my empire i will destroy by either wiping them out or blowing up all their planets. then all the nonopposing species and me will form a alliance and form a empire. Then we would destroy any opposing forces against the empire.

Offline Tr0n

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2005, 11:01:03 am »
As I have said before.... subversion.  I will own the universe and give my little puppets the illusion of freedom.  Besides, I'll be spending a lot of time exploring.
Hey love crusader, I want to be your space invader
For you I will descend the deepest moon crater
I is more stronger than Darth Vapour
Obey me, I is your new dictator

Offline Dauntless

• Pac-Man Maniac
  • EA = Electronic A*seholes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2005, 11:13:22 am »
I'd attempt friendly relations with Aliens. If they dont like it, well, say goodbye to them! Those who want to be friends, then I greet them with open arms :)
dd/mm/yy

Remember, the Spore will be with you....one day

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Plusi - My SPOREPEDIA Page