Author Topic: Naktul  (Read 12638 times)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: Naktul
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 02:34:58 pm »
Yeaya, who wouldin't like chewy meat?!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 07:30:52 pm »
//Would the Naktul wish to join the Delegation of Unified Powers? Its doors are always open...
-Forthi Delegation//

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 08:17:51 pm »
Evolution to the rescue! Soon Omics will be the dominant species of all galaxy. 12 meters tall their huge claws and razor sharp teeth rip apart everything that is unfortunate enough to cross their path!  8)

LMAO i gotta draw that  :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 08:49:29 pm »
it scares the hell out of me but they won't hurt anubians right they're budirs no matter how maany they ate and besides,the om-ex woulden't be the first 12 foot tall razor clawed beast the've hunt so they have little worry,yep they've built up millions of generations since before life on land(well on their planet) of cold, hard,hunting instinct.beside even without the omics there still is more in the sentient candy*looks at the gryfon*and eventually more will come,i wonder how gryfon taste like.....maybe somthing fugdy.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Anlach

• Fire Truck Driver
  • 100% Cotton
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 02:55:23 am »
Ooc: hmm..... well currently there is not much point in sending messages with offers to join something... i first got to develop sentience and the we will see what comes out of it. I actually doubt this species is going to exist in spore, then i will make something that evolves. In the meantime i amuse myself with these.

//Screeeek?//

Btw, what would you guys like to see next? Give me some ideas for drawings. Got some spare time today  ;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 02:59:49 am by Anlach »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 03:04:55 am »
Ooc: hmm..... well currently there is not much point in sending messages with offers to join something... i first got to develop sentience and the we will see what comes out of it. I actually doubt this species is going to exist in spore, then i will make something that evolves. In the meantime i amuse myself with these.

//Screeeek?//

Btw, what would you guys like to see next? Give me some ideas for drawings. Got some spare time today  ;)

We really don't see enough pictures of mating  :D

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 04:50:06 am »
Necro......I refuse to draw a picture of alians having hot kinky sex for your amusement....
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 05:22:56 am »
well if you really got alot of time try drawing scenary...lol how hard can it be to draw a rain forest
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 03:16:10 am by Smem »
Waffles own you: Dude you hate me ='(
Smem: i hate no one
Waffles own you: what about pigeons :p
Smem: pigeons arn't one they are many

Offline Anlach

• Fire Truck Driver
  • 100% Cotton
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 08:44:58 am »
IT's all greeeeen!

And aliens cant have hot kinky sex seeing what kind of aliens inhabit this forum. Of course we could make a hot kinky alien.... but most seem to prefer big and spiky or strange things  ;D

Offline Anlach

• Fire Truck Driver
  • 100% Cotton
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2006, 11:11:09 am »
Actually i figured out another race who i think will be my dominant species in these forums. These cute guys will just be a friendly predator in the night. And i think i will keep my avatar too  ;D

Thus this thread can die, or maybe someone wants to take these creatures under his leadership and and develop further?

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2006, 12:16:53 pm »
Thus this thread can die

why do you want to let this thread die?

i got only a few comments on my creature and you got 3 sites full of comments with a non-creative creature
i dont get it...i really dont understand it  :-\
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2006, 12:19:24 pm »
Make these guys become smart and discover that there is a big universe out there, if so, the Omic can show them..
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2006, 12:38:41 pm »
Thus this thread can die

i got only a few comments on my creature and you got 3 sites full of comments with a non-creative creature

People might think his creature is creative, and that yours is not.
We only struggle to get what comments we can, but we persevere.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Anlach

• Fire Truck Driver
  • 100% Cotton
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2006, 12:56:25 pm »
Why do i want to let it die? Well..... although i like these creatures as just wild beings it somehow doesn't feel right to take them further  (although someone else can!) , mainly because i like evolution (again :D), plus i got i nice creature with a nice appearance right there in my head (It can fly too! Flying is fun!).

I will go away for 12 days anyway and i am going to take some paper and pencils on this trip so when i come back you might see get a lot of pictures and stuff at once.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2006, 01:00:44 pm »
Thus this thread can die

People might think his creature is creative, and that yours is not.
this is just a bat with 2 more wings...i didnt know that adding just a couple of limbs is creative   ::)

and really...i didnt want to insult somebody..and if someone feels so im very very sorry  :-X
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense