Author Topic: Lost  (Read 34862 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: Lost
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2006, 08:19:20 am »
In Season 2, in the 2nd episode, how did "Korean Man" get to the beach before "Black Guy" and "Arsehole Guy"?

Im bad at names...
EDIT: Jin, Micheal and Sawyer.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 08:23:16 am by Balthamael »
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 06:05:44 pm »
Jin fell off the raft and I'm assuming just washed away back to the beach before the other two.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline cptrootbeer

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 07:36:54 pm »
You may want to check out abc.com  They are airing the most recent episodes of LOST for a test period.  It only has a few ads per episode.  Most important, it's a free, legal way to watch it online.  Quality is pretty good.

[edit] That is the most recent episode for American viewers.  I don't know what the schedule is like for the rest of the world.[/edit]

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2006, 06:14:41 pm »
good to know, thanks
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline ImaginingMystic

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2006, 07:43:25 pm »
Funny, my first post on a gaming website has to do with Lost. Ah well, what can I say? I'm addicted.

I think my jaw dropped to the floor on the last episode. I couldn't believe it. They sure are picking the women off one by one on this show. I think Michael is "sick". I can't figure out any other reason as to why he did what he did.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2006, 09:34:58 pm »
Funny, my first post on a gaming website has to do with Lost. Ah well, what can I say? I'm addicted.

I think my jaw dropped to the floor on the last episode. I couldn't believe it. They sure are picking the women off one by one on this show. I think Michael is "sick". I can't figure out any other reason as to why he did what he did.

***crazy prediction/spoiler ALERT****

I thinkthe others made him do it so he could get his son back
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

c14dude

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2006, 08:53:11 pm »
i just recently got in to this show and i am on episode 14 and i'm loveing it!!!!

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2006, 04:04:24 am »
in oz, the episode where locke gets his leg stuck when the door comes down, and kate and jack find the dharma airdrop crate. i hope that it ends after the third series, becuase the show would be ruined if it went on forever, giligan's island-esque.

also, did anyone know that Dharma is the path one must follow in order to reach nirvana?

c14dude

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 03:48:31 pm »
the writers have already said they have 6 seasons wrote out now so i doubt it will
stop after season 3

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2006, 11:57:13 pm »
6 seasons its going to get strange when little turnip head is 6 years old yet they only been on the island for about 200 days.

I finsihed watching season 2 last sunday i had been avoiding this topic in case of spoilers but to clarify something from page one aparently the French chick was orgionally part of an expidition to the Artic circle which crashed on the island hence Polar Bears.

c14dude

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 04:05:37 am »
yeah i dont see how the show will last for that long, its too suspenseful too keep it up that way

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2006, 02:11:02 am »
just saw the episode where Michael shoots Anna-Lucia and hurley's girlfreind, only to free the Other and kill himself
jesus christ, what the hell just happened?!

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2006, 10:40:55 am »
look forward to the next couple of episodes, SBD.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 05:36:16 am »
oh, i am.

Offline Great Distance

• Mappy Meowky
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2006, 09:40:08 am »
And I'm looking forward to the third season! ;D

Actually only the first season has been showed in Finland, but I've watched both of the seasons with my big brother. He's the geek of the family. ;)

And yes, I know it will take a while before the next season starts (and we can start downloading those episodes again)... But any thoughts on what happened to Locke, Eko and Desmond? I really hope Locke is okay...

Soooo, anyway, are you still excited about this show? I find it odd there hasn't been any talk about the season finale.