Author Topic: Lost  (Read 34847 times)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Re: Lost
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2008, 11:18:44 am »
Daniel Faraday was on the Zodiac and that makes me think he will need Desmond to be his "constant" next season, just like the notebook informed him.  Therefore, the Zodiac passengers might be somewhat unstuck in time.

I'll see you and raise. I suspect an unhinged Faraday will play a large role in the trouble that happens after the O-6 leave. There's always been a logic vs. faith angle to the Jack-Locke dynamic, so what better new foil could you have for Locke than the proverbial Mad Scientist?

Hm. I hope not. Daniel's been set up as an extremely likable character so far. Even if he does butt heads with Locke, I imagine it wouldn't be in a "Crazy/Evil" sort of way. And even if he did get effected and became unable to find Desmond, that would just mean he continued jumping back and forth in time until finally dying.
If anything, I imagine someone more confrontational and prominent like Sawyer, might be his main antagonist. I imagine he'll take over the leadership role of the remainder of Jack's group once he and Juliet go back from the shore.
Or they could just run off together and leave Bernard/Rose in charge. I think that would be more fun/interesting to watch.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Kidsoldier

• Star Castle Cadet
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare (TAW)
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2008, 07:58:24 pm »
Lost has got only 31 days until the start of Season 5! Lost is my favourite show.. cant wait for it to start.
Sucks that Australia gets it a couple weeks after America..
TAW is recruiting members now! Check it out at TAW.net

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2008, 09:40:17 pm »
I don't think I like Lost so much any more...

I mean, I'm still going to be watching it...but at this point I think it's more to get to the end after investing four years' worth of time into it
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2008, 12:38:57 pm »
Yeah, I've lost my interest in lost too.
Fourth Season is lame :/
(Why are there two lost topics anyway?)
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet