Author Topic: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......."  (Read 14717 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh...."
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 08:33:04 pm »
The blob started to rapidly waver about in an attempt to, I didn't know what it was trying to do actually.I then noticed some large bear just come out in front of me, and it looked angry. It snarled at me, so I started to back away slowly.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

Re: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......"
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 11:38:22 pm »
As I was doing my ummm.... dance thing I noticed the girl was backing up. Did I scare her or something? Then I heard a snarling noise behind me, I looked and it was a bear, mad at something. I wasn't sure if it was me that it was mad at or something else, but either way I was scared, I raced away, past the bear and past the forest, into the city, then I realized how fast I really could move, I returned to the bear, I thought that I could distract it. I moved back and forth, it didn't fase the bear. I glowed, nothing happened. I even tried bumping into him (which I noticed just made me pase through him) The bear didn't notice at all! Then I remembered, only a few people could see me, I coulnd't do anything but hear gibberish, see, and make light effects for those with speacial items. I couldn't do anything when the bear went right up to the girl, ready to attack. I wanted to save but I couldn't. I knew the bear would attack slowly, they aren't the fastest animals, but they are still deadly. I think she might be able to survive, but I, I couldn't help.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Top, Bottom, Burrito
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 11:44:20 pm »
After I had tied the unconcious burglar to a chair, I noticed a bear outside, so I got my bear repelling spray, ran out and sprayed the thing before it could get into my house. There was also a girl their, who seemed very pleased about what I'd done, I can't fathom why. I told her not to come in my house and went to make some lasagna.
Quote from: The Will
In a movie, one can always pull back and condemn the character or the artist ... But in playing a game ... we can be encouraged to examine our own values by seeing how we behave within virtual space.
tl;dr. But with all those shiny symbols and numbers it's probably awsome.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 11:52:37 pm »
Luckily the guy who knocked out the other person came and killed the bear with...soemthing. He said something to the girl, "Yete refity hgerw" or "Yghete flityu germity", I wasn't really paying attention to what he said, I was paying attenition to the thing that killed the bear. I was like something invisible, but i could see it, it was greenish colour. I've seen it before, before I was this light thing, but I senced it differently. I didn't just see it. It wasn't hearing either, well I did hear it go "shhssshsish", but that wasn't it. The feeling was a different sense. I think it was called, saa, seee, smee, smee, no no no, that wasn't it. Smee, smaaa, sween, sween? Why can't I remeber this thing that I used to have, and why did I lose it. It's weird, I should be much more freecked out that I am, I'm a blob, my life is gone, yet, I don't seem to have anyemotion for what've lost. I remember my old life, but it's like I'm allready used to being a blob, This is the first time I've been one, why don't I miss my life?

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 12:01:43 am »
Some person just killed the bear with, spray? Best not to think about that right now, I have to pick up that stuff, else I'll get killed out here. I run off to the city. I wonder if that thing will follow me? Why did I leave my cloak so far away?

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 12:08:22 am »
OOC: I don't really like how you are a chacter from another RPG, it is really confuzzing becuase I don't follow that, I have no idea what you are talking about sometimes, where did the locket come from? What cloak? You going to the buisness now right?

IC: The girl started to leave, I looked at her, remembering her, so I could find her again. But first i need to help the other guy with the glasses. I went it into the spray can mans house. He won't even see me.

I looked around for the hostage, and I found him, still wearing the sungalsses, how to make him up I didn't know, I tried hitting him in the galsses. They actaully were affected by my hit, the galsses fell off, far from his reach. To make things worse, he was still unconscience and the glasses made a loud noise, I hope the house owner didn't hear that....

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 12:14:25 am »
I woke up to find that i was tied to a chair very badly i might add.I managed to lossen the rope enought for me to untie the knot put my sunglasses on and saw the blob and sliped out of the house.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 12:17:42 am »
OOC: This is just the same base, it dosen't have the same memories, plans, etc.... Think of the two Characters as two, not one.

IC:  Allright, I'm almost out of the forest, wha! I fall flat on my face. "Need help?" Someone asks me. "No, I'm fine." I begin to get up when....
 CRACK!!!! "OW!' I fall back down, that little bastard just hit me with something on the back of the knee. I think its broken or something.....
"Now you do, here let me help you." He helps me up and asks "Where are you headed?" I look up at him, really angered but not hitting him for he is holding me up. I try to say something but I can't get the words out.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 12:28:44 am by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 12:21:50 am »
"Soo blob whats going on?"

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 01:22:24 am »
Just as I finish my lasagne, I see the burglar slipping out of my house, it's been a while since I got out, so I follow him. Besides, he may lead me to that girl... I's a long shot, but it just feels like he will, and afer all, a hermit's life sure is lonely.
In a movie, one can always pull back and condemn the character or the artist ... But in playing a game ... we can be encouraged to examine our own values by seeing how we behave within virtual space.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 10:54:01 am »
The man who just got free said some gibberish, to.. me? I couldn't reply but at least he thinks I'm a living, thinking, thing, and not just some light affect. I tried to get him to follow me, so I went next to him (where he could see me) spined a little bit to get his attention and went off. I didn't to far, I figred I would go to one place, wait for him, do something to grab his attention, move, wait for him, etc. I would lead him to the girl, sence they are the only ones who can see me I need them, and two is better than one, they would be able to understand me better if they had someone to share ideas with.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 11:31:03 am »
The blob spined in front of me then went off I followed it and it went off again this continued for a bit until we reached a fork in the rode.I took a stick and wrote "So ghost like bloby thing what now?" I figured the since it wasent giveing much response to speach it cant understand us so it might be able to read.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 12:02:22 pm »
The man started to draw in the ground, wasn't sure why. I think it was some letters, but I still couldn't read it.  Obvisouly he wanted to talk to me, wasn't sure what he was saying, proble asking me who I was, what I was doing or something, I just did the same thing i was doing, and lead him to the girl.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 12:17:25 pm »
The blob just looked at the writing for a bit at least i think it was then darted off again and i followed it ... again.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 04:21:00 pm »
Following this guy was proving hard - He stopped and changed direction so many times, I had trouble remaining unseen, but I managed it, but to my horror, I saw them heading into a town... filled with... other people...