Author Topic: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......."  (Read 14708 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......."
« on: July 01, 2006, 10:07:33 pm »
Allright, the rules will work similar to the ones in this thread.
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=1886.msg46134#msg46134

But don't stop that thread just because of this one.

Now that thats settled I'll get this started.

I'm going into the story.
It was a dark and stormy night, up on the hill of terror, and
(Just joking.  :D )

I was walking through the forest on my way to town, I had a particular buisness deal to take care of today.
(I will use the same character from the thread I put above for the ease of everyone.)

I know, small. But that leaves a lot of room for everyone else.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:53:43 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh...."
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 10:19:46 pm »
I'm going into the story.

I waited on top of a tree branch over the path to the city my blue jeans geting caught in a branch again I got them out only to find my white shirt with a red dragon emblem on it snaged in a branch too.I got I out of the branch when i hear a craking sound then again only louder finaly i heared it again and the branch broke. I fell on top of someone.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 10:53:11 pm »
I just thought of something, Copying!

A fifteen-year old girl with blond hair that goes down to her knees, with a loose white shirt with green rims, no sleeves with a glowing white jewel in the middle of the chest walks in the building. She is wearing a small teal locket, a cryptic watch, and a small black belt which appears to be holding a variety of items. She is wearing what appears to be white gym shorts as well. Her eyes are a bright yellow, almost glowing. She has the slender, thin type of build and about the right height for her age. (What is that anyway?)

Ow! Someone fell on top of me. "Hey, get off me!" I shout at the person on top of me as I start to wriggle out from under.

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 10:57:34 pm »
"No."

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 10:58:55 pm »
"I said get off!" As I try to move out from under, slowly wriggling out.

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 11:15:25 pm »
"Al right." I get off of the girl."Well that was a bit of fun for a change."

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 11:21:31 pm »
I get up, and dust myself off. After getting the dirt off I say. "Thanks." and begin to walk away.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 11:35:45 pm »
I'm going into the story!

I hear some noises in the woods. I ran to them, after being lost in the woods for a days it was good to hear some voices. I saw two people doing something weird, one was on top of the other one. I didn't care I needed to figure out what happened, one day i go camping then the next day your somewhere else, I don't even know how long I was gone.

"Eh Tehf." the person who was on top of the girl got of, speaking some weird language, "Tell ghet yer a oe u ghert iet im ghater."

The girl got up, did something that made dust flie everywhere and said "Teg" and began to walk away.

I said something but they didn't reply, I walked up and even poked the girl to get her attention but she didn't see me, I looked down and saw that I couldn't even see me, all I could see was a glowing blob. I was the glowing blob, I was a small (baseball sized), floating, glowing, blob, with no way of talking, lost, and couldn't understand a word anyone was saying. I went infront of the girlto see if she would see me.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 11:37:22 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 02:24:47 pm »
Now that the girl was going I decided to put om my sunglasses. I found them in my pocket but they werent the same glasses I bough they seemed to have a alienish neon green glow emiting from it. I put them on and was awed by the fact that the only difrance was the fact that I saw a greenish glowing blob floating infront of the girl I took them off the blob disapered I put them back on the blob reappered.I decided to follow the blob staring at it.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Top, Bottom, Burrito
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 02:33:38 pm »
Im going into the game!

There I was, minding my own business, as a hermit living in a cottage in the middle of the forest, when some wierdo wearing neon green sunglasses wallks brazenly through my front door! I thought he may be a burglar, so I snuck up behind him and hit him in the back of the head with my rolling pin.
Quote from: The Will
In a movie, one can always pull back and condemn the character or the artist ... But in playing a game ... we can be encouraged to examine our own values by seeing how we behave within virtual space.
tl;dr. But with all those shiny symbols and numbers it's probably awsome.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 02:53:37 pm »
Another one! EVEL! EBIL! EAHBIGER!!! I might actualy join it...

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 04:28:18 pm »
I notice that same guy get hit by some hermit. I chuckle at that stalker's failed attempt and kept going onward, but then my locket starts to flash.

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 04:43:10 pm »
I was following the ghost thingy thenm all of the sudden 'Wooosh' something hit the back of my head "Ow!" I turned around to find the person that hit me a crazed rollong pin wielding maniac."And just who would you be to try and kill me?"

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 07:56:13 pm »
I open the locket, and a flash emmits. next thing I know, there is this floating blob in front of me. I stop and try to figure out what the hell it is.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 08:25:58 pm »
Someone noticed me, a guy in glasses. No wait, they were the green glasses! I've seen those berfore, not sure when though, in a factory of somesort.  I tried to do something, tried to communicate, but some jerk knocked him out. But then the girl noticed me to, I gausse you didn't need the glasses to see me. That was good. Wait, the locket she was golding was allso green and glowing. The locket wasn't as familier as the glasses, but i still think I've seen them before. I allready had people (well people with green glowing things) to notice me, but now I need to communicate. But how? I tried to think of words, and I started to glow even brighter, but nothing else happened. I gausse I should just move around to get their attention.  And I glowed some more because that was aweosme.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:31:43 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 08:33:04 pm »
The blob started to rapidly waver about in an attempt to, I didn't know what it was trying to do actually.I then noticed some large bear just come out in front of me, and it looked angry. It snarled at me, so I started to back away slowly.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

Re: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......"
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 11:38:22 pm »
As I was doing my ummm.... dance thing I noticed the girl was backing up. Did I scare her or something? Then I heard a snarling noise behind me, I looked and it was a bear, mad at something. I wasn't sure if it was me that it was mad at or something else, but either way I was scared, I raced away, past the bear and past the forest, into the city, then I realized how fast I really could move, I returned to the bear, I thought that I could distract it. I moved back and forth, it didn't fase the bear. I glowed, nothing happened. I even tried bumping into him (which I noticed just made me pase through him) The bear didn't notice at all! Then I remembered, only a few people could see me, I coulnd't do anything but hear gibberish, see, and make light effects for those with speacial items. I couldn't do anything when the bear went right up to the girl, ready to attack. I wanted to save but I couldn't. I knew the bear would attack slowly, they aren't the fastest animals, but they are still deadly. I think she might be able to survive, but I, I couldn't help.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 11:44:20 pm »
After I had tied the unconcious burglar to a chair, I noticed a bear outside, so I got my bear repelling spray, ran out and sprayed the thing before it could get into my house. There was also a girl their, who seemed very pleased about what I'd done, I can't fathom why. I told her not to come in my house and went to make some lasagna.
In a movie, one can always pull back and condemn the character or the artist ... But in playing a game ... we can be encouraged to examine our own values by seeing how we behave within virtual space.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 11:52:37 pm »
Luckily the guy who knocked out the other person came and killed the bear with...soemthing. He said something to the girl, "Yete refity hgerw" or "Yghete flityu germity", I wasn't really paying attention to what he said, I was paying attenition to the thing that killed the bear. I was like something invisible, but i could see it, it was greenish colour. I've seen it before, before I was this light thing, but I senced it differently. I didn't just see it. It wasn't hearing either, well I did hear it go "shhssshsish", but that wasn't it. The feeling was a different sense. I think it was called, saa, seee, smee, smee, no no no, that wasn't it. Smee, smaaa, sween, sween? Why can't I remeber this thing that I used to have, and why did I lose it. It's weird, I should be much more freecked out that I am, I'm a blob, my life is gone, yet, I don't seem to have anyemotion for what've lost. I remember my old life, but it's like I'm allready used to being a blob, This is the first time I've been one, why don't I miss my life?

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 12:01:43 am »
Some person just killed the bear with, spray? Best not to think about that right now, I have to pick up that stuff, else I'll get killed out here. I run off to the city. I wonder if that thing will follow me? Why did I leave my cloak so far away?

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 12:08:22 am »
OOC: I don't really like how you are a chacter from another RPG, it is really confuzzing becuase I don't follow that, I have no idea what you are talking about sometimes, where did the locket come from? What cloak? You going to the buisness now right?

IC: The girl started to leave, I looked at her, remembering her, so I could find her again. But first i need to help the other guy with the glasses. I went it into the spray can mans house. He won't even see me.

I looked around for the hostage, and I found him, still wearing the sungalsses, how to make him up I didn't know, I tried hitting him in the galsses. They actaully were affected by my hit, the galsses fell off, far from his reach. To make things worse, he was still unconscience and the glasses made a loud noise, I hope the house owner didn't hear that....

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 12:14:25 am »
I woke up to find that i was tied to a chair very badly i might add.I managed to lossen the rope enought for me to untie the knot put my sunglasses on and saw the blob and sliped out of the house.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 12:17:42 am »
OOC: This is just the same base, it dosen't have the same memories, plans, etc.... Think of the two Characters as two, not one.

IC:  Allright, I'm almost out of the forest, wha! I fall flat on my face. "Need help?" Someone asks me. "No, I'm fine." I begin to get up when....
 CRACK!!!! "OW!' I fall back down, that little bastard just hit me with something on the back of the knee. I think its broken or something.....
"Now you do, here let me help you." He helps me up and asks "Where are you headed?" I look up at him, really angered but not hitting him for he is holding me up. I try to say something but I can't get the words out.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 12:28:44 am by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 12:21:50 am »
"Soo blob whats going on?"

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 01:22:24 am »
Just as I finish my lasagne, I see the burglar slipping out of my house, it's been a while since I got out, so I follow him. Besides, he may lead me to that girl... I's a long shot, but it just feels like he will, and afer all, a hermit's life sure is lonely.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 10:54:01 am »
The man who just got free said some gibberish, to.. me? I couldn't reply but at least he thinks I'm a living, thinking, thing, and not just some light affect. I tried to get him to follow me, so I went next to him (where he could see me) spined a little bit to get his attention and went off. I didn't to far, I figred I would go to one place, wait for him, do something to grab his attention, move, wait for him, etc. I would lead him to the girl, sence they are the only ones who can see me I need them, and two is better than one, they would be able to understand me better if they had someone to share ideas with.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 11:31:03 am »
The blob spined in front of me then went off I followed it and it went off again this continued for a bit until we reached a fork in the rode.I took a stick and wrote "So ghost like bloby thing what now?" I figured the since it wasent giveing much response to speach it cant understand us so it might be able to read.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 12:02:22 pm »
The man started to draw in the ground, wasn't sure why. I think it was some letters, but I still couldn't read it.  Obvisouly he wanted to talk to me, wasn't sure what he was saying, proble asking me who I was, what I was doing or something, I just did the same thing i was doing, and lead him to the girl.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 12:17:25 pm »
The blob just looked at the writing for a bit at least i think it was then darted off again and i followed it ... again.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 04:21:00 pm »
Following this guy was proving hard - He stopped and changed direction so many times, I had trouble remaining unseen, but I managed it, but to my horror, I saw them heading into a town... filled with... other people...

7 who ate 9

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 04:47:20 pm »
AS i got ready to look for her in the town I saw someone standing in the forest out of the corner of my ummm....eye, thing. I looked again, trying to find him. Then I realized that it was him! The guy who knocked the other guy out! I moved behind the guy that was following me, hoping that he would turn around and see the guy to.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 05:18:27 pm »
The blob went behind me I turned around and found that guy that knocked me out.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 05:53:23 pm »
What happened to the girl....

"Hey, I know how to fix that leg of yours. At least I know someone who can...." And he carried her off to the town, because she couldn't walk.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

Re: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......."
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 06:26:49 pm »
I figured we should leave, to find the girl and leave the crazy guy, so I went ahead, same routine, but I figured out that the wasn't where I thought she was. I went up in the sky to look for her, when I found out her location I went down again and lead the man to her.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 06:56:07 pm »
Followed blob.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 09:07:57 pm »
As they arrive in the town, the guy drops me onto the ground.
"OUCH! Hey! What was that for? Wasn't breaking my leg enough?"

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2006, 10:13:11 pm »
We reached the girl, she was being caried by a man, no wait, being droppe dby the man. After she hit the ground she yelled at him, and I could gausse what she was saying, it was pretty obvious. I figured that the guy I was leading to her would help her, I hope.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2006, 10:55:42 pm »
"Oh, sorry. I was just looking for the entrance." He puts a collar around my neck. "What the F-" but it tightens to the point where I can barely breathe. "My arms are tired, do you mind if I drag you?" He pauses for a moment then continues. "Didn't think so. We are off then." and he drags me over to some building and opens a hidden door down to somewhere. He walks down the staircase and begins to drag me down when I notice that blob again.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2006, 11:35:54 pm »
WTF? I had no idea what was going on, I followed her, hoping the man would follow me to.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 01:09:53 am »
The man noticed me, but continued into the city... With much reluctance, I followed suit. But my persistence was rewarded when I saw the girl on the floor, being dragged by another man; I wasn't sure if  I should try and help her or not.. Ipanicked and froze

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 07:00:00 am »
Keept following the blob.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 09:08:21 am »
Keept following the blob.

OOC: I blob left you to the girl, who is being tortured by some guy, do you have a comment?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 10:17:13 am »
The blob lead me to the girl.She was being draged down a staircase.I ran over to the stair case the door closed.I tried to open it.Locked.I sighed gestured to the blob to follow me then headed home.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2006, 08:56:44 am »
The girl was dragged behind a door, and as I saw the man leave, I decided this was my chance, and jumped out and tried to break down the door

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2006, 05:56:46 pm »
I get dragged into some basement. "Wait here, I'll be back soon with help." Then he puts the leash onto a pole and locks it there. he walks away with the key through the door, the only thing in the room other than dust apparently. OK, how am I gonna get out of this one? I thought to myself.

What will you do?

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 12:09:42 am »
As I try to smash the door open, someone opens it, and I fall on them, kmnocking them unconcious. I see the girl leashed to a pole, and unleash her.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 12:17:07 am »
"Huh...." I look up at this person,who had just freed me. I gasp for breath, trying to breathe. After a few seconds I manage to get out a weak "Who are you?" I collapse out of suffocation and try to stay conscious.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 01:53:40 am »
I saw that the door was open now, some idiot let it open, I got the guy who I was leading to go in with me, time to figure out what is going on...

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2006, 07:13:46 am »
I got to my house unlocked the door got my cellphone and pocket knife (the one with all the little stuff on it) locked the door and headed back to that place where I found the door locked.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2006, 07:27:03 am »
the girl asked who I am, and I decided to tell her the truth "I dont remember my name, it's been so long since I used it; but I think I... Like you..."

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 10:46:17 am »
"Well, um...." I try to think of a good responce but, I can't think of one. "Hey who is that? I say pointing to that person knocked out by the door. "And do you have any idea what just happened this last minute or two?"

What will you do?

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2006, 10:49:50 am »
"I dont have any any idea who he is, and I only saw him dragging you by the leash, but you look a bit shattered, so, um" I hesitsted slightly, was she really worth it? Yes, I think so. "Do you want me to walk you back to your house?" dammit, cheesiest line ever!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2006, 11:10:11 am »
"Well," I try to stand up but fall back over. "I guess since I can't walk I don't really have a choice." I smile a little. "Could you help me up?"

What will you do?

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2006, 11:48:49 am »
Ack! human contact! this is why I left the city... but for her...

I give the girl a hand up, and sling her arm over me to support her

"So, whats your name?" I ask as we begin walking out of this wierd place

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2006, 02:39:00 pm »
I am outside the place where i found the door locked. I get out my phone and make it play "Can't touch this" draw my knife and walk down the stairs.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2006, 07:03:32 pm »
I was about to answer him when I started to hear some music playing. "I am-, wait do you hear that?"

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2006, 07:26:15 pm »
I looked around the coner and saw that girl tied up to a pole with that hermit I knew I couldent trust him.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2006, 07:35:59 pm »
I was just floating around, like I was watching TV but with more suspence, I couldn't really do anything. Then I heard music, music that I could understand, most of it was instramental but the part that wasn't just repeated "Get him, Get them, Get him". I wonder if anyone else could understand it then just me, I Went to the girl to warn here, if I could....

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2006, 09:31:26 pm »
the blob appeared again and started to fly around fast and randomly. I then noticed the person that broke my leg get up. He was right behind some other person, who also had the source of the music. I think....

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2006, 10:14:31 pm »
Some guy got up infront of me.He looked like he got hit by a train so I did waht any other person would do I knocked him out.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2006, 07:57:05 am »
Another guy came out of nowhere, knocked out the kidnapper, and looked at me evilly; I kicked him in the 'nads befre he could get me.

"Quick!" I said to the girl, "lets go before he gets us!"

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2006, 08:01:55 am »
The two of us rush past them, and as we get out the door, I suggest that we use the lock I just found lying there to seal them in there, away from us.

What will you do?

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 08:04:03 am »
I go to pick up the lock, but I see the madman unbending slightly, and I kick him in the face before locking the door, and piggybacking the girl with the bad leg to safety.